- 1 Date of Kaaba
- 2 building the Kaaba
- 3 historical roots of Mecca
- 4 References
Date of Kaaba
Kaaba is characterized by honorable long history, which went through several stages; Begins its history in the prophet of the time of God, Abraham and his son Ismail peace be upon them, where he commanded God to dwell he and his family in Mecca, and I Mecca at that time I was barren and barren, and after it settled the prophets of God in Mecca, ordered them to God Almighty to build the Kaaba, Ismail it gave peace building stones, Ibrahim peace be upon him, and he built, and took the Kaaba and rise above the little by little, and they continued to build up Okmlah, and then settled some of the Arab tribes in Mecca. 
Building the Kaaba
Kaaba has been to cracking due to frequent floods, and other factors affecting the construction, was Aqbilta (Amalek and dragged them) Ttulan repair Kaaba and take care of it,  The building the Kaaba was at the hands of a group of persons of whom agreed upon and some of them did not agree they as follows: 
- Agree that the following are the builders of the Kaaba: Ibrahim, peace be upon him. Quraish. Ibn al-Zubayr. Hajjaj bin Yusuf with the permission of Abdul Malik bin Marwan.
- Ibrahim, peace be upon him.
- Ibn al-Zubayr.
- Hajjaj bin Yusuf with the permission of Abdul Malik bin Marwan.
- It is different in these builders: Adam, peace be upon him. Angels before her Adam. Hit the son of Adam. Giants after her Abraham. After the Giants dragged. Qusay bin dogs after dragging them. Abdul Muttalib after Qusay.
- Adam, peace be upon him.
- Angels before her Adam.
- Hit the son of Adam.
- Giants after her Abraham.
- After the Giants dragged.
- Qusay bin dogs after dragging them.
- Abdul Muttalib after Qusay.
Historic Mecca roots
Almaorgon and narrators are different and scholars in determining the history of Mecca, but they agree that Mecca of the oldest cities of the world, The house Sacred is the greatest mosques, the largest houses of worship on the surface of the earth, it is the first placed for the worship of God's house on earth, and to guide people to the Asrathm rectum , sources confirm that the Prophet Abraham peace be upon him is the foundation stone of the city of Mecca and the author, a city that became inhabited in Qusay era bin dogs bin once bin Ka'b bin Louay, and in the reign of Mecca witnessed a major expansion, and me by great care, even become one of the Amer places of the world. 
- ^ A b Mohammed bin Vnkhur Abdali, "the history of the Kaaba and the phases of construction", www.saaid.net, briefed him on 18.07.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ "Kaaba builders throughout history", www.fatwa.islamweb.net, 8-6-2002, briefed him on 07.18.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ Fahmi Mohammed Tawfiq future (24-5-2011), "the history of Mecca through the ages", www.alukah.net, briefed him on 07.18.2018. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!