- 1 grape leaves
- 2 nutritional value of grape leaves
- 3 damaged grape leaves
- 4 Benefits of grape leaves
Grape leaves or leaf veins, of the most important products tree Allnb, featuring grape leaves delicious flavor and the many benefits, it is also months of meals prepared, where wrapped grape leaves rolls stuffed with meat, rice, vegetables, marinated spices, black pepper and herbs, and begins the season paper grapes with the beginnings of spring, and lasts until the beginning of the summer, and can be kept frozen, or Mekpsoa, or canned, to use it at any time.
The nutritional value of grape leaves
Grapes enjoy a high nutritional value of paper; It contains calories, dietary fiber, and many vitamins, antioxidants, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B complex, niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, and contains many metal elements, such as iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, magnesium, copper, and monosaccharides such as glucose, fructose, and substance resveratrol.
Damage to grape leaves
Did not prove any damage to grape leaves, it is varieties of plants that contain useful elements, not by any kind of related toxic elements, but some warnings about eating grape leaves come because of the spray tree grapes various insecticides intensively, which may cause the accumulation of material toxic on the surface of the grape leaves, and can overcome this damage grape leaves washed well, boiled, and not picked in convergent periods of pesticides sprayed.
Benefits of grape leaves
There are many benefits of grape leaves, including:
- It maintains the health of the heart and blood vessels, and prevents injury venous insufficiency.
- Improve maternal health of pregnant and the fetus.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory, and prevents its development.
- It strengthens the body's immunity.
- Prevents infection of osteoporosis, especially among women in menopause.
- Facilitates bowel movement, and prevents infection constipated.
- It helps to get rid of the symptoms of addiction.
- It increases the secretion of the female hormone estrogen.
- Addresses sinus infections, relieves colds and flu, and protects against colds.
- It protects against cancer.
- Treats gout.
- Prevents infections of rheumatic arthritis.
- It protects against infection with celiac disease.
- It regulates the level of sugar in the blood.
- Reduces LDL cholesterol levels in the blood, and prevents atherosclerosis.
- It generates urine, and prevents fluid retention in the body, swelling of the feet.
- Raise the efficiency of the liver, and maintains health.
- It helps the body get rid of waste and toxins, especially harmful organic acids.
- It protects against stroke.
- It protects against infection by bacteria, germs, and pathogens.
- Prevents infection of gum disease and inflammation, strengthens teeth.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!