- 1 fig damage to diabetic patients
- 2 harmful foods for diabetics
- 3 helpful foods for diabetics
- 4 References
Damage figs on diabetic patients
Most types of fruits contain sugar, so some patients with diabetes may worry that they may be harmful to them, and in fact, the American Diabetes Association (English: American Diabetes Association) advises diabetics to eat all kinds of fruits only if they are allergic direction , but these patients should avoid fruit juices, or canned fruits that contain added sugar, it is worth mentioning that the fresh figs has a low Gelaasemia indicator, less than 55, while the dried figs has Gelaasemia an indicator of average ranges between 56-69, that is eating does not raise blood sugar levels rapidly and large, and one of them share -walta ranging from 3-5 fruits of Alten- provide the body with 4 grams of fiber, which slows the absorption of sugar and access to the blood, most experts persons are advised whether they or healthy people with diabetes to consume 5 servings daily of fruits and vegetables at least.  
Foods harmful for patients with diabetes
The index of high Algelaiseme of the worst foods and more damage to the options of diabetics, because they raise blood sugar rapidly, and these are some examples of foods that prefer to avoid or minimize them as much as possible:  
- Canned and dried fruits, jams, and juices; This is because the body absorbs the sugar which rapidly, leading to high levels in the blood, and the manufacture of these products cause the loss of many nutrients in them naturally, Kalolaav, and vitamins.
- Foods that contain trans fats, such as peanut butter, and margarine.
- White bread, pasta, and rice.
- Takeaway baked.
Useful foods for diabetics
The low index Algelaiseme foods of the best options for patients with diabetes. It is this useful foods recall the following: 
- Fatty fish; Such as salmon.
- Canned tuna in water.
- Beans and legumes.
- Raw nuts and unsalted.
- ^ أ ب Caroline Leopold (19-11-2018), "Fruits for people with diabetes"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 19-02-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Owennie Lee (01-08-2010), "Figs: Health Benefits and How-To"، www.healthcastle.com, Retrieved 20-02-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Franziska Spritzler (06-02-2017), "11 Foods to Avoid With Diabetes", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 19-02-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Mikel Theobald, "The Best and Worst Foods to Eat in a Type 2 Diabetes Diet", www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 19-02-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!