- 1 AUD Hubs
- 2 Hubs Aussie Balbv pastry 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Aussie cedar Basmati 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 4 Video modus operandi Hubs ouzi
Considered eaters Hubs ouzi of the famous dishes in the Arab countries, it is one of the dishes are very tasty and easy to make and inexpensive components and their amounts are provided most frequently in the banquet and Almnspat, due to the form of structured and arranged to provide, a rice traditional lamb dishes but an envelope with pieces of paper filo or Alkalaj slices as some call.
Hubs Aussie Balbv pastry
- Two cups of Egyptian rice.
- Half a kilogram of lamb meat, cut into very small pieces; So that the size of a finger, completely free from the bone.
- Three large tablespoons of pine.
- Three tablespoons of almonds, peeled and soaked.
- Ready-made beef pastry chips large size.
- Mkaaban of chicken broth.
- Tablespoons of margarine or corn oil net.
- A tablespoon of salt, preferably Mnjula of impurities.
- Large black pepper soft spoon.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of cumin.
- A teaspoon of dry coriander, crushed.
- A teaspoon of seasoning problem.
- Half of Vibrio parsley leaves, washed and finely chopped.
- A cup of green peas, can be replaced by Bamuallbh.
How to prepare
- Boiled peas thoroughly with water to mature if green and fresh, but if canned there is no need to boil them; Where enough washed with cold water.
- Half of the water well Mr.Bean boiling and then put it aside until cool.
- He transferred the meat in oil with a little salt and black pepper, Nqlbh Tkulaiba continues, and we add to it some water when needed, and leave the meat to simmer until fully cooked.
- Transferred pine, almond oil or obesity, and we continue to Tkulaibhma until their color and golden Nrfhma from the fire and Ncefehma of oil and Ndahma aside.
- Wash well the rice several times, then Nnqah warm water for ten minutes.
- Cook rice in a deep pot with two cups to three cups of water and spices until the problem is completely cooked.
- Prepare a paste Alpf pastry chips and Nfredha Balhopk to become thin, and light the oven over medium heat, and start stuffing with rice and meat hubs.
- We bring the Chinese that we will put their hubs, and Ndhnha some oil or margarine.
- Mix meat with rice, put a little cumin, coriander, pine, almond, and toss.
- Add the peas to the mixture and toss.
- Nfrc Alpf chips ready-made pastry in Chinese and put them filling and distribute it a little bit, and then put other chips until it becomes a shape like the ball, and we press strongly from the parties by a fork until cohere and flatten a little roof.
- Put it in the tray, and repeat this process with full chips and filling, and we arrange well and then put them in the oven for twenty minutes until Athmr face.
- Chinese get out of the oven, prepare a serving dish and put it hubs, and can provide power or soup beside them.
Aussie cedar Basmati
- Six cups of basmati rice.
- Ten cups of chicken broth.
- Six tablespoons of oil.
- A tablespoon of margarine.
- Bag of peas and carrots.
- Big problem of spices spoon.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon soft.
- A teaspoon of nutmeg, finely crushed crushes.
- Almonds toasted for garnish.
How to prepare
- Boiled peas and carrots in a saucepan of water over medium heat for ten minutes, and then raise the pot from the fire, and put peas and carrots in a colander until we get rid of fluids.
- Nnkh peas with little salt, black pepper, and spices problem.
- Put rice in a saucepan on the fire with oil and ghee, and Nnkha little salt, spices problem, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and toss for a few minutes until the rice is wrapped in ghee.
- Add three quarters of the mixture of peas, carrots, boiled and then pour the chicken broth, and cover the pot, and let the ingredients over medium heat until tender.
- Pour the rice with vegetables in a dish, and Nzinh the remaining peas and carrots, then roasted almonds Nnther on the face.
Video modus operandi Hubs ouzi
To learn how the work Hubs View Video ouzi:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!