- 1 Control Panel components
- 2 How to open the Control Panel in Windows 10
- 3 How to open the Control Panel in Windows 7
- 4 References
Control Panel components
Control Panel contains (Control Panel) in your computer running the Windows operating system on many of the components that allow the user many options, and you will learn as follows on this panel components from different settings: 
- Add Hardware: This component of the control panel components are used to add any device and manually, this option is available in Windows Vista and Windows XP, it has been replaced with the option Devices and Printers in Windows 7 and subsequent versions.
- Add or Remove Programs: This option is for users of Windows editing software lets on your computer through removal, change or even add new programs.
- Backup and Restore: This option in the control panel allows users to the possibility of taking a backup of your computer, and can restore any information stored on external backup copy.
- Bluetooth Devices: Bluetooth can use the list to control the process of adding Bluetooth devices and connect.
- Other components: Date and Time, Desktop Gadgets, Display, Fonts, Language, Network Connections, Power Options and other multiple options that are elements of the control panel.
How to open the Control Panel in Windows 10
A user can computer that is running Windows 10 system access to the Control Panel (Control Panel) in this system and by taking a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- Clicking on the Start menu button known as the Start Menu in Windows 10 to open.
- Clicking on the Windows System option that appears when you scroll to the list of programs starting with the W.
- Clicking on the option (Control Panel) to open the Control Panel in Windows 10.
How to open the Control Panel in Windows 7
You can open the Control Panel in Windows 7 operating system by clicking on the Start button, or what is known as the Start button and then choose Control Panel option, which is visible on the right side of the on-screen menu. 
- ↑ Tim Fisher (13-1-2018), "List of Control Panel Applets in Windows"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 25-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Computer Hope (26-11-2018), "How to open the Windows Control Panel"، www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 25-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Tim Fisher (20-9-2018), "How to Open Control Panel"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 25-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!