- 1 types of colon tumors
- 2 benign colon tumors 2.1 symptoms of benign colon tumors 2.2 Types of benign colon tumors 2.3 diagnosis of colon tumors benign
- 2.1 symptoms of benign colon tumors
- 2.2 Types of benign colon tumors
- 2.3 diagnosis of colon tumors benign
- 3 tumors of colon cancer 3.1 Prevention of colorectal cancer 3.2 Diagnosis of colon cancer tumors 3.3 Treatment of colorectal cancer
- 3.1 Prevention of colorectal cancer
- 3.2 Diagnosis of colon cancer tumors
- 3.3 Treatment of colorectal cancer
- 4 References
Types of colon tumors
1-Benign tumors of any tumors, non-malicious
2-malignant tumors of any cancerous tumors
Benign tumors, one of her name she tumors no colon and remain colon and spread beyond the colon, a slow growth, which may be mono any one tumor Ahumicaddh manifold and this topic may be found in a number of members of the same family in the sense that it may exist between more than a generation in the same family and there are more than one type where some of them will be accompanied by the presence of discoloration of any increase the presence of melanin pigment lips, tongue, and tumors in the multiple These patients are different sizes and are scattered parts cost some colon can turn into a cancerous tumor
Benign colon tumors
Known as benign tumors of the colon as a group of non-cancer cells that do not pose a threat to life and spread to other parts of the body. 
Symptoms of benign colon tumors
Many of the symptoms associated with the show of injury benign colon tumor and recall some of them in the following: 
- Suffering from incontinence.
- The feeling of pain in the abdomen.
- Incidence of bleeding in the rectum.
- Changes in bowel movement.
- The incidence of constipation.
Types of benign colon tumors
Types of benign tumors in the colon include the following: 
- Colon polyps: It is the most common type of benign colon tumors, and characterized by often small size and presence in people with inflammatory bowel disease, such as ulcerative colitis.
- Lipoma: which can be formed anywhere in the body, and contains fat cells, and often doctors do not remove this type of tumors only in the event caused symptoms as a result of their large size, such as bowel obstruction.
- Tumor defect: which consists result of excessive growth of natural cells, and often does not cause the appearance of any symptoms, and can this type exist in places other than colon Kalmstakim.
Diagnosis of colon tumors benign
1. pathological history with a focus on family history while Ada was a member of the family with him then or colon tumors
2-clinical examination, including the examination of the lips, mouth, abdomen and anus
3-laboratory testing, especially the visual examination of the stool for blood and the invisible and Kdlk examination of tumor parameters
4-telescope any colonoscopy and work the telescope to brace a diagnostic goal of any vision and determine the location and size and number of tumors and the second objective of the eradication of the tumor and we Bdlk through binoculars and at the same time any we diagnose and treat like this topic tumors time and send the tumor to a laboratory tissue to make sure the nature of the tumor either Ada was a tumor of type found among more than one member of the family members must Wakhed samples of tissue from more than a tumor to be tested in the laboratory and Kdlk work binoculars colonic for all family members and operates the telescope each year because it is also Dkrna previously there is a proportion of this topic tumors turn to cancerous tumors may require knead to eradicate all parts found by this topic tumors
Tumors of colon cancer
Most cases begin tumors of colon cancer Kslail benign, and with the passage of time can be some of these polyps neoplastic turn into cancers in the colon, and that the patient must perform screening tests regularly to help prevent colon cancer through early detection of polyps neoplastic, and remove them before they develop into cancer.  And the signs and symptoms of tumors of colon cancer include the following: 
- The constant feeling of discomfort, pain in the abdomen; As a result of greenhouse gas, or the occurrence of abdominal cramps.
- The feeling that the bowel does not empty completely.
- Weakness and fatigue in the body.
- Weight loss is unjustified.
Prevention of colorectal cancer
Many of the procedures contribute to reducing the incidence of colorectal cancer, these procedures include the following: 
- Undergo tests that would detect colon cancer periodically; Especially if there are risk factors that increase the likelihood of this cancer.
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Quit Smoking.
- Exercise regularly, including an average of half an hour at least per day for most days of the week.
- Care to maintain weight within the healthy range of people.
Diagnosis of colon cancer tumors
2. Family History
3-laboratory testing of blood and parameters of tumors and stool examination
4-rays, such as ultrasound and X-colored and CT scan
5-telescope for each colon and work the telescope and Nakhadd tissue from the tumor for examination and the telescope Wakhed Sampler is a critical diagnosis of the tumor
Treatment of colorectal cancer
He also said the wise men since the ancient times an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure, we have to eat food Mnoazin contains a lot of vegetables and we take adequate amounts of water and review the patient's specialist doctor Ada repeated with symptoms Kdlk on family members suffered more than a member of the family members holding binoculars for all family members early Valakchav tumor can lead to full recovery
Types of Oncology colon
1-Hdfatta surgery and surgery is the complete removal of the tumor and the full healing and Hedda possible cases in early
2-chemotherapy, which is complementary to the surgery aims to eliminate cancer cells spread throughout
As noted, the early detection of the disease leads to healing
Dr. Khaled Kamhiyah
For more information, we advise you to watch the video speaks of Dr. Firas Yousef Consultant General Surgery and laparoscopic treatment for colon cancer.
- ^ أ ب "Non-cancerous tumours of the colon and rectum", www.cancer.ca, Retrieved 14-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Benign tumors of the colon and rectum", www.medstarwashington.org, Retrieved 14-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Colon cancer", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 14-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Colon cancer", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 12-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!