- 1 weight loss without diet
- 2 causes weight loss without diet 2.1 Cancer 2.2 endocrine problems 2.3 overactive thyroid gland 2.4 Depression 2.5 Muscle wasting 2.6 Chronic pulmonary embolism 2.7 infections or chronic infection 2.8 digestive problems 2.9 Other reasons
- 2.1 Cancer
- 2.2 endocrine problems
- 2.3 overactive thyroid gland
- 2.4 Depression
- 2.5 Muscle wasting
- 2.6 Chronic pulmonary embolism
- 2.7 infections or chronic infection
- 2.8 digestive problems
- 2.9 Other reasons
- 3 video causes sudden weight loss
- 4 References
Weight loss without diet
The term weight loss is unjustified (in English: Unexplained weight loss) on weight loss without intent or purpose to it; So that the individual body loses approximately 5% of the weight over a period of time ranging from 6-12 months, without making any change in the amount of calories, or without starting a sports program, and in fact the individual to see a doctor to diagnose the cause of weight loss should be unjustified. 
Causes weight loss without diet
The following are the most important underlying causes of weight loss is unjustified or unintentional:
The cancer, the presence of abnormal cells characterized by rapidly dividing and spreading in the body, and sometimes losing weight first apparent signs of the injured, especially when pancreatic cancer, or lung, or stomach, or esophagus,  In fact, the reason for this is due to an increase activity of cancer cells and their need for food,  In addition to increasing infections that lead to disrupt the work of hormones that regulate appetite, muscle wasting, with the possibility of increasing the amount of energy needed by the body during rest time. 
These include the following:
- Diabetes: whether diabetes lead was the first type or second to the inability of the body to glucose consumption naturally, which results in glucose out of the body through urine and thus weight loss, usually associated with frequent urination, extreme thirst, general fatigue.  
- Addison's disease: results in Addison's disease from attacking the immune system of the adrenal gland, which affects the normal production of certain hormones in the body, and the most important of the hormone cortisol, which regulates many processes in the body, most notably the metabolism and appetite, so the low cortisol level leads to poor appetite and weight loss . 
Overactive thyroid gland
Resulting from the problem of an overactive thyroid gland, increasing amounts of the hormone thyroxine product in the body, and this leads to speed up many of the biological processes in the body,  is the most important metabolic processes of demolition and construction, which leads to the speed of burning calories despite the presence of appetite good to eat,  In fact, there are many symptoms associated with an overactive gland in addition to the hectic weight loss unjustified ones; Of upheaval, the speed of anger, irritability, anxiety, lack of sleep, heart palpitations, shivering body, frequent sweating, diarrhea. 
The depression of the individual with a sense of sadness, or emptiness, or loss for a period of not less than two weeks, it affects in a negative way in daily activities such as study and work, because of the symptoms experienced by the patient's depression including; Loss of pleasure in hobbies, lack of energy, poor concentration, sleep disorders, think about suicide or death, it is worth mentioning that depression affects the same area of the brain that controls appetite, and this may lead to poor appetite and lack of eating and thus weight loss. [2 ]
The body of fat blocks and other blocks free consists of fat muscles, bones, and the water contains, and if the individual did not use the muscles of the body for a period of time, it is possible to lose this muscle mass and lose some weight, and this is what happens when those who do not exercise, and those who work on offices, who stay on the bed for a long time. 
Pulmonary embolism, chronic
Is a disease pulmonary embolism, chronic lung disease exacerbated gradually. This includes swelling of air sacs in the lung and thus difficulty breathing, chronic bronchitis, which increases the production of mucus, coughing, and breathing problems, and in fact does not lose the individual weight during the early stages of the blockage pulmonary, but result from the advanced stages in which the process of breathing difficulty increases; Where the body needs in this case burn more calories to breathe. 
Chronic inflammation or infection
The weight loss of one of the primary symptoms associated with infection with certain types of infections and infections of physical chronic,  The reason for this is the role of chronic inflammation in accelerating metabolism, the following clarification of some types of infections and infections that may lead to weight loss: 
- Rheumatoid arthritis: rheumatoid arthritis is the joints of autoimmune diseases; Where the immune system attacks the lining of the joints and leads to inflammation, and his most prominent symptoms associated with swelling of the joints, feeling pain, joint stiffness and if the body did not move for an hour or more.
- Endocarditis: The inflammation of the inner lining of the heart, and is caused by bacteria entering or other types of bacteria in the bloodstream and reach the heart, and lead to the emergence of some of the most important symptoms; High body temperature, poor appetite, difficulty breathing, coughing, and headaches.
- TB: It is a bacterial infection contagious result from injury to the lungs with the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Latin: Mycobacterium tuberculosis), and in fact spreads through the air, tuberculosis, and can enter the body of the individual and remains within the latent stage in the event resisted the immune infection device, but with the passage of time can The intervention of TB infection to active stage and cause many of the symptoms are the most important of poor appetite and weight loss.
- HIV: lead HIV infection to attack T immune cells, which results in the difficulty of the body's resistance to infections pathological different, and this increases the likelihood of infection syndrome HIV (in English: Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome), which Taatsahb with weight loss unjustified during the advanced stages.
There is a range of digestive system diseases that affect the way food absorption from the gut and lead to weight loss significantly including; Celiac disease known disease, wheat allergy (in English: Coeliac disease),  and diseases of inflammatory bowel including Crohn's disease (in English: Crohn's disease), ulcerative colitis, and in fact, the intestinal inflammatory disease makes the body in a permanent state of demolition and energy consumption, as well as to its impact on hunger hormone Algrlin, and hormone leptin satiety so that leads to a lack of appetite and weight loss, it should be noted that it is usually associated with diarrhea , Stomach pain, bloating, and fatigue. 
The reasons include the following: 
- Anxiety: Anxiety sometimes leads to a decline in appetite and lack of eating, and some respond to worry about increasing smoking or drinking alcohol increased, and this leads to weight loss as well.
- Addiction to alcohol: produce a lot of health problems from drinking alcohol in large quantities, and most importantly the lack of attention to the quality of food, weight loss, and this is noticed by friends and family members are usually addicted to alcohol.
- Dementia: injury affects individual initial stages of dementia negatively on how Aatnaih himself; As it may lead to malnutrition and weight loss that seems clear to those around him.
- Drugs: eat some types of medications lead to unpleasant side effects negatively affect the nutrition of the individual, and the most prominent side effects; Loss of appetite, dry mouth, heartburn, feeling pain and discomfort in the abdomen, influenced by the sense of smell, fatigue and fatigue.
- Other reasons: kidney failure, heart failure, gum disease, mouth ulcers, dental and medical calendar, smoking, poor nutrition, addiction to drugs, and the incidence of one of eating disorders such as; Loss of appetite and excessive appetite nervous patients. 
Video causes sudden weight loss
We all wish to lose even if the proportion of simple and our weight, but you could suddenly lose it? :
- ^ أ ب Lynne Eldridge (18-12-2018), "Causes of Unintentional Weight Loss"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 4-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر Kirsten Nunez (20-9-2018), "13 Causes of Unexplained Weight Loss"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 4-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ Laurence Knott (30-11-2018), "Weight Loss"، www.patient.info, Retrieved 4-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!