- 1 causes swollen hands
- 2 causes swelling of the feet
- 3 symptoms of swollen hands and feet
- 4 References
Causes swelling of the hands
Swelling occurs anywhere in the body, and often appears in the hands, feet, and others, and in fact occurs swelling due to fluid accumulation in the tissues of the body, and there are many reasons that lead to it, including the following: 
- Exercise sports: cause exercise muscles produce heat, which leads to push the body of blood to the blood vessels near the surface, until the disposal of heat through sweating, may lead to swelling of the hands, and reduces aerobic exercise blood flow to the blood in the hands, while increasing flow to all of the heart, lungs, muscles, blood vessels may frustrate this process, which leads to swelling of the hands.
- The large number of salt: The salt intake in large quantities prevents the kidneys from the disposal of unwanted fluids that lead to fluid accumulation in certain areas of the body, including the hands.
- Exposure to hot weather: in fact, pushes blood body warm to the skin to feel the surface of the cold through sweating, and in case of exposure to high temperatures suddenly, but this process may not occur properly in hot and humid atmosphere, which leads to the accumulation of fluid in the hands rather than evaporates through sweating.
- The incidence of pre-eclampsia: (English: Preeclampsia), a serious condition, bringing the blood pressure, causing dysfunction of some members, it causes a sudden rise in blood pressure to fluid retention, especially in the hands and feet, in addition to the rapid increase in weight, it should be noted that this situation occurs after 20 weeks of pregnancy often, but they may occur before, or after birth.
- Lymphatic edema: The lymphatic edema (in English: Lymphedema) more common in those who have been subjected to the removal of lymph nodes or damage during undergo cancer treatment, it is worth mentioning that it can be defined as a lymphatic edema swelling occurs when the fluid build-up of lymphatic.
- Angioedema: angioedema (in English: Angioedema) affect the lips and eyes usually, as they may affect the hands, feet, and throat, where the secretion of histamine and cause other chemical substances during the occurrence of allergic reaction in the sudden swelling under the skin.
- Arthritis in psoriasis: inflammation affects the joint in psoriasis (in English: Psoriatic arthritis) often in the hands and toes of the feet, lower back, in addition to the feet, it is a type of arthritis affects people living with psoriasis.
Causes swelling of the feet
Causes swelling of the feet recall the following: 
- Exposure to a foot injury or ankle; Kalasabh sprained ankle.
- Pregnancy, where swollen feet during pregnancy occurs due to increased pressure on the veins, and fluid retention.
- Some environmental factors, such as: suffering from excess weight, wear shoes is appropriate, and follow the pattern of free movement of life.
- Drinking alcohol: the alcohol intake causes excess water retention in the body, which leads to swelling of the feet.
- Infection: increases the risk of infection in the feet of patients with diabetes, so it is important to note any change in them, as the infection caused swelling of the feet.
- The incidence of chronic venous insufficiency: a condition that is not the ability of blood to flow properly through the body, occurs because of damage to the valves, which leads to fluid retention down the legs, especially around the feet and ankles.
- Blood clotting: it may prevent blood clotting from the return of blood to the heart, if it occurs in the veins of the legs, causing swelling of the feet.
- Heart disease, or kidney, or liver.
- Eating certain types of medications, such as antidepressants, or treatment of diabetes drugs, or NSAIDs, or calcium channel blockers, or hormones Kalastroyjan and testosterone.
- Other reasons, such as: edema (in English: Edema), and the case of pre-eclampsia, hot weather, rain and lymphatic.
Symptoms of swelling of the hands and feet
Statement can be symptoms of swollen hands and feet as follows:
- Symptoms of swelling of hands: including the following:  fever and chills. Fatigue. Limited movement of the joint. Stiffness. Swelling of the wrist. Weak hands, and Alkhaddran. The feeling of pain.
- Fever and chills.
- Limited movement of the joint.
- Swelling of the wrist.
- Weak hands, and Alkhaddran.
- The feeling of pain.
- Symptoms of swelling of the feet: include the following:  difficulty standing or walking. Burning sensation, itching, warmth, and redness. Alkhaddran and stiffness. Bleeding and the appearance of bruises. Low pulse. The feeling of pain.
- Difficulty standing or walking.
- Burning sensation, itching, warmth, and redness.
- Alkhaddran and stiffness.
- Bleeding and the appearance of bruises.
- Low pulse.
- The feeling of pain.
- ↑ "Why Are My Hands Swollen?", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 25-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Why are my feet swollen?", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 25-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Hand Swelling - Symptoms", www.healthgrades.com, Retrieved 25-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Foot Swelling - Symptoms", www.healthgrades.com, Retrieved 25-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!