- 1 high blood pressure diastolic 1.1 causes high blood pressure diastolic 1.2 symptoms of high blood pressure, diastolic 1.3 risk of high blood pressure diastolic 1.4 Ways to reduce diastolic pressure
- 1.1 causes high blood pressure diastolic
- 1.2 symptoms of high blood pressure, diastolic
- 1.3 risk of high blood pressure diastolic
- 1.4 Ways to reduce diastolic pressure
- 2 Video symptoms of high blood pressure
High blood pressure diastolic
Blood pressure diastolic, is a force to push blood to the walls of blood vessels when the heart is at rest, ie during diastole heart muscle, between each pulse and the other, referred to as the upper number in the blood pressure measuring devices, and ranges from the normal average of about (65 to 80 mm Hg), and is considered a person suffering from high blood pressure, diastolic, if the pressure diastolic, more than (90 mm Hg) in most of the time.
The causes of high blood pressure diastolic
- Genetic, where factors increase the proportion of a person's disease, in the event of injury to one of his parents.
- Obesity, weight gain.
- Eating salty foods excessively.
- Fatigue, psychological stress.
- Lack of physical activity, and lack of exercise.
- High cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol excessively.
- Advancing age.
- Kidney disease, diabetes, kidney inflammation, and diseases of the thyroid gland.
- A defect in the body's hormones.
- The use of some drugs.
Symptoms of high blood pressure diastolic
- Headache, pain in the head, especially in the back of the head.
- The feeling of ringing in the ear.
- Visual impairment.
- Nose bleeding.
- Nausea, vomiting and desire, and dizziness.
The risk of high blood pressure diastolic
- Heart disease, such as heart failure, threatening human life.
- Sudden occurrence of stroke.
- Renal failure.
- Decrease the amount of oxygen reaching the brain, leading to its destruction, in whole or in part.
- The feeling of fatigue, general weakness, and loss of consciousness.
Ways to reduce diastolic pressure
- Alaptaaden smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, and reduce the intake of salty food, Kalmaxrat.
- A healthy diet, balanced, rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and omega-3 acids, and avoid fatty foods, saturated cholesterol.
- Reduction of beverages containing caffeine, such as tea and coffee.
- Excess weight loss, and maintaining the rate of normal weight.
- Exercise regularly, especially walking and exercise that play a role in relieving stress, such as yoga.
- Eat foods that contain calcium, such as milk, yogurt and fat-free, where studies have shown its effectiveness in regulating blood pressure in the body.
- Eat foods that contain magnesium salts, potassium, such as dates.
- Stay away from the circumstances that cause psychological stress and nervousness.
- Get a sufficient amount of hours sleep, up to about 8 hours.
- Avoid exposure to high temperatures, such as the sauna.
- Taking medications, under medical supervision, and the most important of diuretic drugs, which reduce diastolic pressure, and reduce water retention in the body.
Video symptoms of high blood pressure
Watch the video to know more about the symptoms of high blood pressure:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!