- 1 Castor Oil
- 2 Benefits of Castor Oil 2.1 Benefits of Castor Oil by Effectiveness 2.1.1 There is insufficient evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence 2.2 Benefits of castor oil for constipation
- 2.1 Benefits of Castor Oil by Effectiveness 2.1.1 There is insufficient evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence
- 2.1.1 There is insufficient evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence
- 2.2 Benefits of castor oil for constipation
- 3 damage castor oil 3.1 Safety Oil degree Castor 3.2 Warning use castor oil 3.3 Drug Interactions with Castor Oil
- 3.1 Safety Oil degree Castor
- 3.2 Warning use castor oil
- 3.3 Drug Interactions with Castor Oil
- 4 castor oil and pregnancy 4.1 What are the benefits for the birth of Castor Oil 4.2 What damage castor oil for pregnant 4.3 What castor oil damage to the fetus
- 4.1 What are the benefits for the birth of Castor Oil
- 4.2 What damage castor oil for pregnant
- 4.3 What castor oil damage to the fetus
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Castor Oil 5.1 What are the benefits and damage to children Castor Oil 5.2 How to extract castor oil 5.3 How do I use castor oil for belly 5.4 What is the damage to drink castor oil for men 5.5 What is the way to drink castor oil
- 5.1 What are the benefits and damage to children Castor Oil
- 5.2 How to extract castor oil
- 5.3 How do I use castor oil for belly
- 5.4 What is the damage to drink castor oil for men
- 5.5 What is the way to drink castor oil
- 6 References
Extract of castor oil (in English: Castor oil) from the seeds of a plant castor oil which carries the scientific name .Ricinus communis L, this plant is grown mainly in Africa, South America and India, although the production of castor oil constitutes only 0.15% of world production of vegetable oils ; However, it is important, and is used for a long time in chemical industries; Being the commercial source only fatty acids added hydroxyl (in English: Hydroxylated Fatty Acid),  It is worth mentioning that it is commonly used castor oil in the pharmaceutical industry, and as an additive in food and skin care products, in addition to its use as a biofuel and lubricant in industrial uses , It should also be noted that the ancient Egyptians used as a fuel of castor oil in the lamps. 
Benefits of Castor Oil
Benefits of Castor Oil by Effectiveness
- Alleviation of arthritis: as the intake of castor oil may contribute to the alleviation of arthritis degenerative knee (in English: Knee Osteoarthritis), one study published in the Phytotherapy Research journal in 2009 showed that eating three times castor oil daily for 4 weeks contributed significantly in alleviating the symptoms of degenerative arthritis of the knee in patients with it, and it should be noted that in the study did not notice any symptoms of serious side to this oil. 
- Other benefits: may contribute to eating castor oil in the alleviation of some health problems and reduce the risk of them, but there is still a need for further studies and scientific evidence to Athabt its effectiveness in that, while coming recall some of these diseases and health problems:  syphilis (English: Syphilis). Skin problems. Migraines. Cysts (in English: Cysts). Bowel obstruction due to adhesion (in English: Adhesive bowel obstruction). Inflamed tumors and toe nail.
- Syphilis (in English: Syphilis).
- Skin problems.
- Cysts (in English: Cysts).
- Bowel obstruction due to adhesion (in English: Adhesive bowel obstruction).
- Inflamed tumors and toe nail.
Benefits of castor oil for constipation
The laxative and tonic castor oil, and the American Academy of Family Physicians indicated that laxatives stimulant help to increase intestinal contraction and pressure, when drinking oil Taathvz bowel movement more, making it easier to pass stool through the intestines out of the body. 
For more information, you can read an article the benefits of castor oil to the belly.
Damage castor oil
Safety Castor Oil degree
Is often the castor oil is safe for most people when eating a single dose, but it may cause pain and stomach cramps, feeling of nausea, and fainting,  while potentially not safely eat higher than 60 ml doses of it or use it for more than a week, as likely eating castor oil safely by pregnant women at birth to stimulate labor, so be under medical supervision, but the intake of women castor oil pregnant in the period of labor is often unsafe, and may lead to premature birth, it is worth mentioning that there is insufficient information about the safety of eating castor women Lactating oil, so they are advised to avoid eating in this period,  As for children, it is likely consuming safety of castor oil moderate doses ranging from 1 to 15 milliliters per day in the short term, ie a period of not more than use it for a week one, lack of safety and potentially eating castor oil when taken for more than a week or high dose, as it may cause a chemical imbalance in their bodies. 
Warning the use of castor oil
May cause eating castor oil in large doses or for a long time in the loss of fluid and potassium from the body,  as it may result in high doses taking it to the emergence of some symptoms Ki_necat abdominal, or diarrhea, or nausea, or dizziness or hallucinations, or fainting, or shortness of breath, chest pain, or shortness of throat,  It is worth mentioning that some people may suffer from allergic reaction when eating castor oil and advised medical intervene immediately in this case, include symptoms: rash, swelling, itching,  as it should be noted that it prevents the use of castor oil when there is a blockage in the intestine, or problems in the bile duct or gallbladder, or unknown cause of pain in the stomach. 
Drug Interactions with Castor Oil
Eating castor oil with apple may result, or some drugs to the occurrence of reactions in the body is undesirable, so it is advisable to avoid eating together, and these drugs: 
- Vitamin B-12.
- vitamin C.
- Vitamin D 3 or what is known as cholecalciferol (in English: Cholecalciferol).
- Vitamin E.
- Drug alprazolam (in English: Alprazolam).
- Sterizin medicine (in English: Cetirizine).
- Some types of vital aids (in English: Probiotic).
- Fish oil, or omega-3 fatty polyunsaturated.
- Drug aripiprazole (in English: Aripiprazole).
- Drug naproxen (in English: Naproxen).
- Aspirin Low power (in English: Aspirin Low Strength).
Castor oil and pregnancy
What are the benefits of castor oil to give birth
Varied results of studies on the benefits of castor oil to give birth, where he pointed out a small study published in the Journal of Alternative Therapies of Health and Medicine in 2000 that more than half of pregnant women who drank a dose of castor oil may have started labor stage within 24 hours of Tnolhn her, this compares with a rate of only 4% of women have begun went into labor at the same time without eating castor oil or any treatment,  while another study published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology magazine in 2009 showed that despite the lack of associated with negative effects of eating oil Castor to the mother or her unborn child, but it was not useful in stimulating labor.  
What damage to the holder of castor oil
Most studies have shown that pregnant women use the castor oil does not affect the delivery type; Caesarean section or natural, and does not change the length of labor,  It should also be noted that there is no way to make castor oil targeted labor only, so the use of a single dose may lead to some disturbances in the abdomen, such as diarrhea, stomach upset, cramps irregular and painful, and although there are no contractions at this stage it may seem Mhoshra well, but the contractions of irregular may be stressful for pregnant women, because they do not represent a real throes of no closer to the actual birth, and that fatigue is one of the most common side effects castor oil, making labor more difficult. 
What damage castor oil on the fetus
May cause the use of castor oil for pregnant women at birth, severe cramps as previously mentioned, this contractures caused a danger to the child's health; It may be that it increases the rate the child's heart, and make mother feel uncomfortable more, as some evidence anecdotal suggests that crossing castor oil through the placenta to the baby, may make the child come out first stools, called meconium (in English: Meconium) before birth, which some problems after may cause birth, but one study published in Obstetrics and Gynecology magazine in 2009 shows that there is no difference in the time of meconium out, or the health of the newborn, or birth after the time of eating castor oil mother, it should be noted that diarrhea and vomiting resulting from the use of castor oil may cause dehydration, so the mother must drink large amounts of water to replace lost fluids.  
Frequently Asked Questions about Castor Oil
What are the benefits and damage to children Castor Oil
Although castor oil may help alleviate constipation significantly, but there are some of the safest roads for children, including the addition of fiber in abundance to their diet or eating laxatives stool, it is worth mentioning that it prevents eating castor for children oil under the age of 6 years, and you should consult your pediatrician before giving a castor oil for children aged from 6 to 10 years to ascertain the extent of its safety on their health,  as mentioned above, the dose is higher than the appropriate dose for children ranging from 1 to 15 Mlilira per day, can lead to a chemical imbalance in the bodies of children. 
How castor oil is extracted
Castor oil is extracted from castor beans by either solvent extraction, or mechanical pressure, or both. 
How do I use the belly of castor oil
No information about how to use castor oil for the belly are available.
What is the damage to drink castor oil for men
No information is available about the presence of damage to drink castor oil specifically for men.
What is the way to drink castor oil
It consumes specific doses which are described in castor oil as follows: 
- Adults and children greater than 12 years of age: a dose daily one ranging from 1 to 4 tablespoons, or ranges from 15 to 60 milliliters of castor oil.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years old: daily dose one ranging from 1 to 3 teaspoons, or ranging from 5 to 15 ml of castor oil.
- ^ أ ب Vinay Patel, Gerard Dumancas, Lakshmi Viswanath And Others (2016), "Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production", Lipid Insights, Folder 9, Page 1-12. Edited.
- ↑ Jillian Kubala (14-4-2018), "7 Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Bikash Medhi, K Kishore, Upinderpal Singh And Others (13-3-2009), "Comparative clinical trial of castor oil and diclofenac sodium in patients with osteoarthritis", Phytotherapy Research, Issue 10, Folder 23, Page 1469-1473. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c "CASTOR BEAN", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Rachel Nall (28-9-2018), "Does castor oil help constipation?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Castor Bean", www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Cathy Wong (4-1-2020), "The Health Benefits of Castor Oil"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Aaron Kandola (28-6-2018), "Benefits of castor oil for the face and skin"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Castor oil Drug Interactions", www.drugs.com, Retrieved 29-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ David Garry, Reinaldo Figueroa, J Guillaume And Others (2000), "Use of castor oil in pregnancies at term.", Alternative Therapies of Health and Medicine, Issue 1, Folder 6, Page 77-79. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Machteld Elisabeth, Sue Jean, Marcus Johannes And Others (24-9-2009), "Castor oil for induction of labour: Not harmful, not helpful", Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Issue 5, Folder 49, Page 499-503. Edited.
- ↑ Jessica Timmons (3-1-2018), "The Do’s and Don’ts of Using Castor Oil to Induce Labor"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 30-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Robin Weiss (15-4-2020), "Using Castor Oil to Induce Labor"، www.verywellfamily.com, Retrieved 30-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Can Castor Oil Induce Labor?", www.whattoexpect.com,14-10-2018، Retrieved 30-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "CASTOR OIL liquid", www.dailymed.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 30-4-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!