- 1 carpet
- 2 way carpet cleaning without washing 2.1 Carpet cleaning liquid washing dishes 2.2 Carpet Cleaning soda 2.3 Carpet Cleaning milk and cornstarch 2.4 Carpet cleaning mixture using household cleaning 2.5 Carpet Cleaning Machine using Ironing 2.6 carpet cleaning using carpet cleaners industrial 2.7 Carpet Cleaning Hand
- 2.1 Carpet cleaning liquid washing dishes
- 2.2 Carpet Cleaning soda
- 2.3 Carpet Cleaning milk and cornstarch
- 2.4 Carpet cleaning mixture using household cleaning
- 2.5 Carpet Cleaning Machine using Ironing
- 2.6 carpet cleaning using carpet cleaners industrial
- 2.7 Carpet Cleaning Hand
- 3 Tips help Carpet Cleaning
- 4 References
Carpets, one aesthetic elements that add a touch of flair to the house, is also considered that the selected is the key element in order to bring elegance to the house, where you must choose a carpet appropriate size for the room, and it must be color suitable for furniture in each room, with a choice of special inscriptions carpeted, the was decorated with furniture must be simple carpet, though the furniture was a uniform color can then choose carpet patterned. 
It must be a carpet different color for paint color and furniture color, the color was the same must have a different degree, and in order to choose your room carpet reception, must have a person for a touch of sophistication and luxury, but when choosing a carpet children's room should be the carpet with delightful colors. 
Carpet cleaning method without washing
Carpets of different types of stains may get dirty, whether of shoes, or mud stains, or coffee, or drink, and can get rid of those stains without washing carpets, by following one of the following ways: 
Carpet cleaning liquid washing dishes
You can get rid of the spots that affect the carpet using water and means of washing dishes, through the following steps: 
- It is used Abbota spray empty, the first and fill a glass of warm water with a quarter teaspoon of liquid washing dishes, fill the second and only cold water.
- Sprinkle the solution on the cleaner fluid absorbent cloth, then the cloth placed on the spot in the carpet, because the solution is sprayed on the carpet directly helps Thbllha dramatically.
- Spot start out to become a cloth, and must continue that process that absorbs the spot completely.
- Sprinkle another piece of cloth with cold water, used in order to get rid of the leftover detergent solution, and then use the same method but dry cloth, in order to dry the water position.
- Piece of paper towels placed on the position of the spot, and then placed them with a heavy tool size, in order to absorb the rest of the fluid in the carpet.
Carpet cleaning soda
Can get rid of carpet stains using soda, and by following the following steps: 
- Initially drying must be the position of the spot quickly, it is best not to spot the entire carpet absorbs even leakage does not reach the bottom of the carpet, so no mold consists of a carpet or becomes smelly.
- Soda is a simple placed on the position of the spot in case the spot spot drink or juice, then rub with a dry piece of clothing that the entire spot graduated.
Carpet cleaning milk and cornstarch
Can get rid of ink stains that affect the carpet through the use of milk and corn starch, and be done through the following steps: 
- Put a small amount of milk with the cornstarch in a small bowl size, then mix ingredients to become a paste.
- The dough placed on the position of the spot in the carpet.
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the putty on the carpet to be completely out.
- Help the dough on the ink output from the carpet and remove it completely.
Carpet cleaning mixture using household cleaning
Carpet stains can be cleaned using a mixture of ingredients found at home, away from chemicals, and by following the following steps: 
- Mix carpet cleaning household consists of a quarter of a cup of vinegar, three-quarters of a cup of hydrogen Boxayd, with two tablespoons of liquid washing dishes, and two tablespoons of laxative fabrics, and five drops of aromatherapy oil, with 4.54 liters of water.
- Blend ingredients with each other.
- This mixture is used in carpet cleaning own machine rather than using expensive chemicals price.
Carpet cleaning machine using Ironing
You can get rid of the stains by using the machine to clothing, through the following steps: 
- Initially the carpet should be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner.
- It is a component solution industry of the amount of vinegar with three amounts of water.
- Use a towel soaked in brine, then placed on the spot.
- Machine is used to clothes on the wet towel saline in order to get rid of the spot.
- With moving the machine to start clothes out the spot to become the towel.
- You must stop ironing out what the full spot.
Carpet cleaning using industrial carpet cleaners
Considered carpets industrial cleaners a good solution for cleaning carpets, while the number of examples comes on detergents that are used by dipping a clean cloth in the solution, and use them in rubbing spots on the carpet with the refrain from pouring any of these solutions directly on the carpet: 
- Detergent solution: blending a quarter of a teaspoon of liquid laundry clean with a glass of water.
- Vinegar: blending a cup of white vinegar with two cups of water.
- Solvent solution: the use of solvents, oils and fat spots, or nail polish remover that does not contain acetone.
Carpet cleaning by hand
To facilitate cleaning the carpet by hand process must first poured cleaning solution that will be used in the spray tray, in order to facilitate the application of the solution process on the carpet or on the place of the spot, and give good coverage and equal, and are advised to move the box before spraying the solution in order to re-blending components again, and then follow the following steps: 
- Test the cleaning solution on the carpet to make sure not to destroy them, or harming Blunha, by spraying the solution on a small area, and is clear of them, Kalzwaya and under the furniture, and left it for 24 hours.
- Sprinkle a light layer of the solution on the areas to be cleaned, and can be set in advance by marking a piece of clean or similar cloth, but if you wish the whole carpet cleaned, divided prefer into quarters and cleaning each quarter separately to be cleaned section farthest from the entrance to the room first, and then go gradually towards the entrance.
- Leave the solution for ten minutes on the carpet in order to give detergent enough time, allowing it to absorb odors.
- Use carpet cleaning brush or other brush to clean the area identified from the carpet, and will help the arrival of the cleaner to the fabric of the carpet, and get rid of the dirt in the fibers.
- Wait for half an hour to dry liquid detergent.
- Use a vacuum cleaner for the removal of cleaning materials from the carpet, and can repeat the process twice or three times; Be sure to remove all the sediment, and then cleaned the rest of the sections of the carpet in the same way.
Tips help Carpet Cleaning
You can clean up all kinds of spots that affect the carpet, through the following tips: 
- Water can be used in case the spot like a spot of blood, and even graduated from the carpet fabric, but you should not rub the carpet is strong, because it will make the case worse spot.
- Putting vinegar on the carpet helps to remove stains and odors from carpets, so by mixing the amount of water with the amount of vinegar.
- The use of baking soda helps to remove mildew stains, or get rid of the bad smell in the carpet, it can be sprayed carpet Balbakenj soda, and left several hours before it is removed using a vacuum cleaner.
- Putting grated potatoes on the carpet works to remove odors of them, but left for a long time may cause the appearance of mold on the carpet.
- The use of a vacuum cleaner helps clean the carpet of sand and dirt, and this method is considered the easiest ways of carpet cleaning.
- The use of a cup of baking soda with ten drops of one essential oils, helps to deodorize carpets by spraying them for thirty minutes at least, and then disposed of using a vacuum cleaner. 
- ^ أ ب ت "How to Make a Carpet Cleaning Solution", www.wikihow.life, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Lauren Smith (18/1/2018), "The Ultimate Guide on How to Clean Carpets"، www.goodhousekeeping.com, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "How to Clean Carpet Without a Carpet Cleaner", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Ali Lawrence, "7 Carpet Cleaning Hacks You Need for Spring Cleaning"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jennifer Jafarzadeh (19-3-2015), "Homemade Carpet-Cleaning Solutions"، www.realsimple.com, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
- ↑ ALI LAWRENCE (3/3/2018), "Deep Clean Your Carpets Without Chemicals"، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 5/5/2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!