- 1 spine cancer
- 2 causes of spinal cancer
- 3 cancer symptoms spine
- 4 diagnosis of spinal cancer
- 5 complications of spinal column cancer
- 6 video backbone cancer
- 7 References
Cancer spinal column
Spine cancer occurs (in English: Spinal Tumors) as a result of tissue mass abnormally growth within the spine, or in the surrounding tissue, and can cancer that arises from the backbone of the cells itself and called the main tumor (in English: Primary tumor), has been transmitted cancer cells from other areas of the body to the spine and is called secondary tumor (in English: secondary tumor), and divided the spine cancer to spinal cancer (in English: vertebral tumor), a cancer that affects the bones or spine, cancer of the spinal cord (in English: spinal cord tumor) It is a cancer that originates within the spinal cord or in the surrounding dotted spinal cord, and spinal injury lead to the feeling of pain and cancer of many neurological problems that may in some cases up to the stage of paralysis (in English: paralysis).  
The causes of spinal cancer
Can not determine the cause of the main backbone of cancer accurately in most cases, is the lymphoma spinal cord (in English: Spinal cord lymphomas) that infect lymphocytes in the spine is more common in people with weak immune system, it may be a factor of genetic one cause of cancer in some of the cases. There are many genetic diseases that increase the risk of spine cancer, include the following: 
- Neurofibromatosis Type II: (English: Neurofibromatosis type II), one of the genetic diseases that lead to the emergence of benign tumors (in English: Benign tumors) in the Web class (in English: Arachnoid layer) for the spinal cord, or in glial cells supporting (English : Supporting Glial cells), and often affects the disease on a person's hearing, and may lead in some cases to a hearing loss in one or both ears.
- Von Hippel Lindau disease: (English: Von Hippel-Lindau Disease) which is a rare genetic disease that causes tumors kidney, or adrenal gland, or a number of vascular Aborigines tumors that appear in different parts of the body, such as the brain, spinal cord, and retina Eye.
Symptoms of spinal cancer
Infection may accompany the column cancer backbone of many of the symptoms of different tags, These symptoms can develop with increased tumor growth, which could lead to the effect on the spinal cord or nerve roots, or the bones of the spine, or blood vessels, and the signs and symptoms that can be observed what follows:  
- The feeling of pain in the area of tumor growth.
- Suffering from back pain, and often spreads pain to other areas of the body has been getting worse during the night.
- Reduced ability to feel pain, or cold, heat, or loss of the ability to feel full.
- Weakness of the muscles of the arms and legs.
- Difficulty walking, leading to falls at times.
- Bowel and bladder work stopped.
- Being paralyzed in different parts of the body, ranging from the severity of paralysis in this case from mild to severe.
Diagnosis of spinal cancer
Can do a medical, comprehensive detection of infection column spine cancer screening, with a focus on back pain and problems of the nervous system, and conducted a series of pictorial tests to detect the tumor more accurately, and these tests include: 
- X-ray imaging: being X-ray (in English: X-rays) to detect the presence of other cause led to a feeling of pain, such as infection, or fractures, or tumors, and is considered X-ray imaging tests that can be reliable in detecting column cancer spine.
- CT scans: CT scans can be (in English: Computed tomography scan) to detect the shape and size of the contents of the spinal canal and the surrounding area, or to detect the presence of broken bones.
- MRI: Through magnetic resonance imaging (English: Magnetic resonance imaging) show images three-dimensional spinal cord and nerve roots, and surrounding areas of the spine, and through which detect the presence of tumors, or any other damage caused surrounding tissue.
In the case of detecting the presence of a tumor in the spine, the biopsy is taken (in English: Biopsy) of the infected tissue to be examined under a microscope to determine the type of tumor Corm benign or malignant, since the detection of the type of tumor can determine the appropriate treatment, it should be noted that Cancer stage are determined based on the extent of the tumor in the bone tissue and access to the spinal cord, and it requires a CT scan of the abdomen and lungs.
Complications of spinal column cancer
Infection may lead the backbone of cancer to a pressure which may lead to the loss of the ability to move and the feeling of parts at the bottom of the injury glioma nerves, and some cases, permanent damage to the nerve occurs, or changes in the bladder functions and bowel, and infection leads to cancer spine to damage and laceration in the bones of the spine, which may increase the risk of sudden fractures or spinal deterioration, and this in itself increases the likelihood of damage to the spinal cord, and can through early and intensive treatment reduce the incidence of health complications and restore normal functions of the nerves. [2 ]
Video spine cancer
This disease affects a member of the most important members of the body, how it can be cured? :
- ^ أ ب ت "Spinal Tumors", www.aans.org, Retrieved 6-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Spinal cord tumor", www.mayoclinic.org,28-12-2017، Retrieved 6-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Vertebral tumor", www.mayoclinic.org,3-3-2018، Retrieved 6-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!