- 1 benign breast tumors in men
- 2 malignant breast tumors in men 2.1 Symptoms of breast cancer for men 2.2 causes of breast cancer in men
- 2.1 Symptoms of breast cancer for men
- 2.2 causes of breast cancer in men
- 3 References
Benign breast tumors in men
Although breast tumors of women affects a higher rate than men, but some men may suffer from breast tumors as well, these may be benign or malignant tumors, and is a problem gynaecomastia (in English: Gynecomastia) of the most breast disorders common in men, though that this problem is to increase the growth of breast tissue, but they are not classified as breast tumors, and should be noted that there are several different types of tumors, benign breast that can infect men, such as papillary tumors (in English: papillomas), and adenomas fibroblasts (in English: Fibroadenomas ), and do not pose a risk of these tumors on the lives of the injured person is not transmitted to other parts of the body. 
Malignant breast tumors in men
Despite the small and lack of breast tissue in men compared with women, but they develop breast cancer in some rare cases, too, and delayed diagnosis of breast cancer in men is usually due to the small breast tissue that makes sense of the formation of the more difficult tumor, in addition to the lack of associated awareness the possibility of infection with this type of cancer in men. 
Symptoms of breast cancer for men
Attendant injury man breast cancer, the emergence of a number of signs and symptoms, and what comes Tmhl: 
- The appearance of the block is painful in the breast, or increase the thickness of the breast tissue.
- Out secretions from the nipple, which may be accompanied by blood in some advanced cases of breast cancer.
- Note Some changes in the nipple, such as redness and peeling, and the coup inside.
- Change the texture and appearance of the skin, such as breast Note wrinkle skin, redness, and Takecrh.
The causes of breast cancer in men
In many cases, you can identify the main cause of breast cancer in men, but there are a range of factors that increase the risk of this type of tumor, among them the following: [4 not] 
- Hormonal disorders: chest tissues grow and multiply in response to the female hormone estrogen, so the imbalance may lead between the male and female hormones levels in men at increased risk of breast cancer in men.
- Genetic mutations: There are specific genes responsible for regulating the growth and division of cells such as tumor genes (in English: Oncogene); Which control cell division rapidly, and genes inhibiting tumor (in English: Tumor suppressor genes); Which inhibits the process of cell division and growth of cells, leading to her death, so some genetic mutations that affect these genes to increase the risk of developing cancer may lead.
- Other factors: There are many other factors that may increase the risk of men developing breast cancer, including the following: The presence of a family history of breast cancer. Klinefelter syndrome (in English: Klinefelter's syndrome). Medication use estrogen. Liver (cirrhosis in English: Estrogen). Suffering from gynecomastia. Exposure to a disease such as inflammation of the testicles testicular (in English: Orchitis), and testicular migrans (in English: Undescended testicle). Exposure to radiation therapy in the chest area.
- The presence of a family history of breast cancer.
- Klinefelter syndrome (in English: Klinefelter's syndrome).
- Medication use estrogen.
- Liver (cirrhosis in English: Estrogen).
- Suffering from gynecomastia.
- Exposure to a disease such as inflammation of the testicles testicular (in English: Orchitis), and testicular migrans (in English: Undescended testicle).
- Exposure to radiation therapy in the chest area.
- ↑ "What Is Breast Cancer in Men"، www.cancer.org، Retrieved 29-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Breast Cancer in Men", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 18-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Male breast cancer", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 18-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What Causes Breast Cancer in Men?", www.cancer.org,27-4-2018، Retrieved 18-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!