- 1 breast enlargement in men
- 2 reasons for breast enlargement in men
- 3 diagnosed with breast enlargement in men
- 4 treatment of breast enlargement in men 4.1 treatment of domestic 4.2 drug therapy 4.3 Surgical treatment
- 4.1 treatment of domestic
- 4.2 drug therapy
- 4.3 Surgical treatment
- 5 References
Breast enlargement in men
Breast enlargement is known for men (in English: Gynecomastia) as swelling of the breast tissue because of hormones disorder estrogen (in English: Estrogen), testosterone (in English: Testosterone), it is possible that inflation unevenly affect one breast or two, sometimes and, in fact, is not considered a breast enlargement is a serious problem, but it may be difficult to deal with, usually the injured suffered swelling breast pain in the chest, may suffer 30% of men at least breast enlargement during their lives, may occur at different ages, where notes the first summit of the enlarged breast when embryos newborn, and disappear after two weeks to three weeks, show the second summit in adulthood between the ages of ten stage years until the twelfth, and disappear this case usually after 18 months, showing the third peak at older people who range aged between 50-80 years, and attributed the reason behind gynecomastia dementia to increase fatty tissue with age; Because fat tissue is the main tissue that converting androgens where to estrogen.  
The causes of breast enlargement in men
It is noteworthy that in many cases be the reason behind breast enlargement is not known, however there are a lot of reasons that may lead to disturbances in hormones, leading it to a growth in the chest, and these reasons are the following: 
- Thyroid problems, as this gland hormones control growth, sexual development.
- Kidney failure.
- Obesity, as it increases the secretion of the hormone estrogen.
- Some types of cancer, such as lung cancer, or the pituitary gland or the adrenal gland.
- Liver diseases.
- Injury or illness occurring in the testicles are responsible for the secretion of the hormone testosterone.
- Drugs, there are many medications that may cause breast enlargement in men, including:  steroids (in English: Steroids). Ketoconazole (English: Ketoconazole) used in the treatment of fungal infections. Estrogens (in English: Estrogens). Finasteride (in English: Finasteride), which is used in the treatment of enlarged prostate. Spironolactone (in English: Spironolactone). Amiodarone (in English: Amiodarone). Metronidazole (English: Metronidazole) used in the treatment of bacterial infections. Digoxin (in English: Digoxin). Oriented reproductive glands chorionic (in English: Human chorionic gonadotropin), and used in the treatment of infertility.
- Steroids (English: Steroids).
- Ketoconazole (English: Ketoconazole) used in the treatment of fungal infections.
- Estrogens (in English: Estrogens).
- Finasteride (in English: Finasteride), which is used in the treatment of enlarged prostate.
- Spironolactone (in English: Spironolactone).
- Amiodarone (in English: Amiodarone).
- Metronidazole (English: Metronidazole) used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
- Digoxin (in English: Digoxin).
- Oriented reproductive glands chorionic (in English: Human chorionic gonadotropin), and used in the treatment of infertility.
Diagnosis of breast enlargement in men
It is diagnosed with breast enlargement in men through physical examination; Where is the presence of tissue in the breast with a larger diameter than half Sntimitr a chest swell characteristics, and are resorting also to take a medical history flour, your doctor may conduct some tests Kachtbarat blood, and images to help find out the reason behind the breast enlargement, it is worth mentioning that it may be resorting to mammography in case of doubt the injury of breast cancer in men, and there is a group of tests that can be used, such as computed tomography (English: computerized tomography scans), magnetic resonance imaging (English: magnetic resonance imaging scans), and waves ultrasound of the testes, and biopsy tissue, it is worth mentioning that no doctor determine can whether chest inflation gynecomastia or not as there is a range of situations that can cause similar symptoms to gynecomastia fatty breast Konsjh known Balttda false, breast, which is not a common cancer when men, breast abscess (in English: breast abscess), which is defined as an infection of the breast tissue.  
Breast enlargement in men treatment
There are a range of home remedies that can be used to reduce discomfort, improve the external appearance of the body Kartdae clothing, jackets and pressing on the chest. 
May wear off inflation breast of his own during the six-month period, especially during adulthood without the need for treatment, it is possible to resort to stop certain medications, or treatment of diseases causing breast enlargement, and it should be noted that there is no treatment installed from the General Authority for Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of breast enlargement, however there are a group of drugs that can be used to treat the problem, including: 
- Testosterone alternatives (in English: Testosterone replacement), it is possible to resort to these treatments in men who suffer from a lack of testosterone, but it is not an effective treatment when the level of this natural hormone.
- Clomiphene (in English: Clomiphene), it is possible to resort to this medicine to solve the problem, and it is used for a period of six months.
- Estrogen receptor selective invasive (English: selective estrogen receptor modulator), Kaltamokseven (English: tamoxifen), and helps this medicine to minimize the size of the breast, but it does not solve the problem once and for all, and resorted to in severe cases, or painful breast enlargement.
- Danazol (in English: Danazol), and this drug is less than the drugs used in the treatment of breast enlargement, and helps this medicine to reduce the secretion of the hormone estrogen through inhibition of the pituitary gland.
It should be noted that the breast is made up of tissues adenocarcinoma solid, dense, fatty tissue soft, and these differ tissue ratio from one person to another, and in the case of men with Balttda may be the proportion of both Alencigen high, it has resorted to liposuction (in English: Liposuction) to remove excess fatty tissue, while resorting to mastectomy, or excision (in English: excision) to get rid of glandular tissue excess, usually leave this process scar around the breast edge, and may be resorting to processes together in some cases, and needs an infected person is usually to a period of 6 weeks prior to the exercise of his routine things, and rare complications associated with surgical removal is not sufficient breast tissue, and circumvent the unequal chest, has been mastectomy associated with the formation of blood clots. 
- ^ أ ب "Enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia)", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Neslihan Cuhaci, Sefika Burcak Polat, Berna Evranos "and others", "Gynecomastia: Clinical evaluation and management"، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What is Gynecomastia?", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Enlarged Male Breast Tissue (Gynecomastia)", my.clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD , "Gynecomastia (Enlarged Breast in Males)"، www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD , "Gynecomastia definition and facts"، www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Christian Nordqvist, "Treating gynecomastia"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 20-6-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!