- 1 vitamins
- 2 benefits of vitamin E for hair and facial
- 3 Warning the use of vitamin E
- 4 How to get vitamin E
- 5 Types of Vitamins
- 6 References
Vitamins are organic compounds needed by the body a few to maintain quantities of life, and the body is able to manufacture in sufficient quantities, so it gets them food, and there are different functions for each type of vitamins, as the body needs are also different quantities, and the number of vitamins 13 species , and is divided into two parts; The first section includes vitamins soluble in water, while the second it includes vitamins soluble in fat, it is worth mentioning that the best source of vitamins is food, but in some special cases, some people may need to take vitamin supplements after consulting your doctor. 
Benefits of Vitamin E for hair and facial
Vitamin E is one of the best vitamins rich in antioxidants that protect the body's cells, as many companies add vitamin E to beauty care products for many reasons, and the many benefits, including: 
- It protects the skin from aging (aging).
- It protects the skin and skin infections and problems that can be caused by the sun.
- Vitamin E keeps skin in good condition and build a strong immunity.
- It protects hair from falling, where you see many studies that foods and supplements rich in vitamin E, improves hair growth as a result of their antioxidant properties.
- It improves blood circulation to the scalp and increases blood flow which, promotes blood flow Increased hair roots to grow.
- Moisturizes hair, builds a barrier where the protection of the hair and protect it from drought.
- Preserves the freshness of hair, and build an outer layer adds luster to the hair, and keeps the percentage of oils in the hair, which appears brighter hair.
- It keeps the scalp healthy hair, where he builds a strong base for the hair to grow well.
Warning the use of vitamin E
Despite the many benefits of vitamin E, but its use must be carefully for some people and some cases, namely: 
- Pregnant women: Vitamin E is safe when used for pregnant women, but there is concern that it may affect the fetus if it is used in the first months of pregnancy, so pregnant women are advised to consult a doctor before using it.
- Babies: The use of vitamin E in quantities of food safe for children, but injected through a vein in large quantities may be unsafe.
- People who suffer from vitamin K deficiency: Vitamin E may cause problems in the blood clotting process, especially when people who suffer from vitamin K deficiency.
- Hemorrhagic disorders: If there are any problems related to severe bleeding in the body, the vitamin E works to increase bleeding, or when the work of surgical operations, the vitamin E increases the risk of bleeding after surgery as well.
How to get vitamin E
It is worth mentioning that the decrease in vitamin E of rare things; Because the best way to get vitamin E is to eat, and the best thing people do is eat, and to get it is to follow the following: 
- Eat proper balanced diet, which contains all the necessary nutrients, is nuts, leafy vegetables, olive oil and sunflower oil from the richest sources of vitamin E.
- Dietary supplements, despite their presence in abundance, but it is not necessary often, as previously mentioned that people get vitamin E from a balanced diet, and should not be addressed only to consult a doctor because some supplements can expose people to danger.
- Oil vitamin E, which works to prevent skin irritation, preferably mixed with any of the other oils due to its strength.
- Use shampoo and conditioner hair rich in vitamin E, where prescribed for people who suffer from dry hair and brittleness, and when used preferably left a few minutes before washing.
- Use hair mask which is used for hair care crust and moistened, and we need to prepare avocado and banana, and a spoonful of avocado oil, and one teaspoon of coconut oil, plus one teaspoon of honey, and the preparation method are: Mashed banana and avocado Hpti well, and add to them the rest of the ingredients, and mix well. Put the mask on the scalp, then rubbed well. Kept for between 20-60 minutes. Wash well with warm water or shampoo suitable.
- Mashed banana and avocado Hpti well, and add to them the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Put the mask on the scalp, then rubbed well.
- Kept for between 20-60 minutes.
- Wash well with warm water or shampoo suitable.
Types of Vitamins
As mentioned earlier, there are 13 kinds of vitamins, and these vitamins are: 
- Vitamin A, or what is known Balreetenal, which contains Albestackarutayn, and may cause deficiency eye problems such as night blindness, and can be obtained from carrots, eggs and others.
- Vitamin B, also known as Balthiaman, and can cause injury deficiency syndrome Wernicke-Korsakoff (English: Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome), is brown rice, oranges, and potatoes from the best sources rich in vitamin B.
- Vitamin B-2, the so-called Balraipovlavi, and prepare eggs, meat, milk, green from its rich resources and beans.
- Vitamin B-3, known as niacin, causing mental disorders decreasing some, and many foods rich in vitamin B 3, such as broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and many others.
- Vitamin B-5, known as pantothenic acid, may cause deficiency wren and Alkhaddran in some parts of the body, and is available in meat, avocado and broccoli.
- Vitamin B6, or what is known Balbaradoudi, people who suffer from deficiency anemia may become infected, and peripheral neuropathy (in English: Peripheral neuropathy), and can be obtained when eating bananas, vegetables and nuts.
- Vitamin B-7, called biotin, and deficiency causes inflammation in the skin or intestine, is egg yolks, liver and some types of vegetables from the best sources rich in vitamin B 7.
- Vitamin B 9, or what is known as folic acid, which is one of the most important vitamins for pregnant women during pregnancy, and can be obtained by eating leafy vegetables, legumes, and sunflower seeds, and some kinds of fruits.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency may cause massive anemia (English: Megaloblastic anemia); A condition that affects the bone marrow, which produces red blood cells, where the shape is normal, larger size, and sources of fish, meat, eggs, milk, dairy products, and advised people who follow a vegetarian diet, taking nutritional supplements containing vitamin B12.
- Vitamin C, fruits and vegetables are the best sources of vitamin C, preferably taken naturally natural and his condition, it is worth mentioning that cooking destroys the vitamin C found in the food.
- Vitamin D, which is important for the bones, so the deficiency causes rickets and osteoporosis, it is worth mentioning that the best source of vitamin D is the sun, and other sources of fatty fish, eggs, and some types of mushrooms.
- Vitamin E, it is rare infection Bnqs, but it can cause hemolytic anemia (in English: Hemolytic anemia) in newborns, and prepare almonds, kiwi and avocado from its rich sources.
- Vitamin K, may cause hemorrhagic diathesis deficiency (in English: Bleeding Diathesis), which increases the risk of bleeding, and are leafy vegetables, avocado and kiwi from its rich sources.
- ^ أ ب Christian Nordqvist (2017-9-26)، "Vitamins: What are they and what do they do?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com، Retrived. 2018-4-30. Edited.
- ^ أ ب by Cynthia Cobb, Mandy Ferreira (2017-12-14), "How Vitamin E Can Benefit Your Hair"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-4-30. Edited.
- ↑ "VITAMIN E", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2018-5-13. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!