- 1 cupping
- 2 time cupping
- 3 places to which they apply cupping
- 4 Tips before and after cupping
- 5 types of cupping
- 6 Benefits of cupping
- 7 References
Known as cupping (in English: Cupping therapy) as a type of alternative medicine (in English: Alternative medicine), which originated back to China, used cupping according to the promoters to remove stagnant blood and stimulate the free flow of vital energy in the body known as Ki or Chi (in English: Qi ), by placing cups on the skin in different parts of the body to make a suction force stimulate the sluggish blood flow. It is worth mentioning that there are those who believe that the cupping help to keep the positive and negative balance within the body, which in turn enhances the body's resistance to pathogens. Here we note that cupping is done through heating the air inside the cups made of glass, for example, and then put it on the skin when the subject of the pain suffered by the person, and result in a vacuum helps to absorb and suction area, which increases blood flow and helps to remove toxins from the body, and still these cups gently by raising one edge to ensure the entry of air and remove the vacuum.  
In fact, there is not enough scientific evidence about the times when it is advisable to conduct cupping,  The cupping of the Sunnah confirmed that the Prophet peace be upon him as mentioned above, has said peace be upon him in his speeches the best days preferably by cupping therapy it was narrated that Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: (from cupping for seventeen of the month, and nineteen, and twenty-one, had a cure for every disease).  Accordingly came Islamic guidance possibility cupping therapy dry any day of the week or month, and during any time of the day, but the biggest benefit of treatment in wet cupping preventive Vinsah in those days that I mentioned in the Hadith any day 17, 19 and 21 of every Hijri month, which coincides with Monday Tuesday and Thursday, and preferably take place in the early morning hours before the intense heat and before eating, and on the other hand can be wet cupping urgent treatment at any time.  
Places to which they apply cupping
Places that can be applied by cupping of the body vary, especially if there are special medical condition used to treat: 
- Back special lumbar region.
- Chest area.
- Facial area.
- Hip area, and the legs in general.
- Abdominal area.
Tips before and after cupping
There are many guidelines and tips provided by some treatment providers in the habit of cupping, before cupping and then, as it comes a statement: 
- Before you make Ahadjahh: It is recommended before cupping by following the following: Shower before 2-3 hours at least cupping, and avoid bathing immediately before cupping. Fasting is recommended at least three hours before cupping therapy.
- Shower before 2-3 hours at least cupping, and avoid bathing immediately before cupping.
- Fasting is recommended at least three hours before cupping therapy.
- After a Ahadjahh: It is recommended after the completion of cupping by following the following: Avoid acidic products, such as: red meat, dairy products for 24 hours after cupping. Avoid soft drinks and beverages containing caffeine for at least 24 hours after cupping, it advised more frequent drink water to reduce the occurrence of drought. Avoid smoking types for 24 hours. Reduce the practice of physical activity, avoid sexual intercourse for a period of not less than 48 hours of cupping.
- Avoid acidic products, such as: red meat, dairy products for 24 hours after cupping.
- Avoid soft drinks and beverages containing caffeine for at least 24 hours after cupping, it advised more frequent drink water to reduce the occurrence of drought.
- Avoid smoking types for 24 hours.
- Reduce the practice of physical activity, avoid sexual intercourse for a period of not less than 48 hours of cupping.
Types of cupping
In fact, there are two basic types of cupping, and comes with mention of both types: 
- Dry cupping: The treatment of dry cupping by suction the creation of a vacuum, where the air is heated located in the cup and then placed upside down on the skin in place to be treated, and after the air cools inside the cup vacuum occurs causing siphoning off the skin and redness, and the expansion of blood vessels, It leaves the cup for almost three minutes and still have been the development of rubber pumps for the formation of the vacuum that generates suction force for the skin instead of heating the air.
- Cupping wet: The wizard perform the previous steps conducted in treatment through dry cupping, but it is used when removing the cup Musharta small sharp, and Aakmh to make the incision or a simple small incision, and then repeat the suction again to take out a small amount of blood, and advised the processor using of antibiotic ointment on the small wounds to prevent infection, and it should be noted that the skin usually returns to normal within about ten days.
Benefits of cupping
Used cupping usually to promote health, and for the purposes of preventive or treatment of certain diseases and health problems, and should be noted for the lack of evidence and proof of scientific sufficient to confirm these benefits benefits so far,  As comes mention of the most important benefits that could have Hjamp role in the treatment or mitigation including:  
- Relieve muscular pain in the body.
- Used in the treatment of pain and spasm of the lower back, and neck pain.
- Help to relieve the pain of migraine headaches known as migraine pain (in English: Migraine).
- Useful in relieving the symptoms associated with carpal tunnel syndrome injury (in English: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome).
- Useful in cases of paralysis in the face.
- Contribute to the prevention of hardening of the arteries and many diseases of heart disease and blood vessels.
- Useful in cases of rheumatoid arthritis (in English: Rheumatoid arthritis).
- Used in the control of certain chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma.
- May be useful in reducing the appearance of symptoms of muscular pain fibrillation (in English: Fibromyalgia). 
- Contribute to reducing the pain and symptoms associated with injuries to athletes exposed during sports activities. 
- Stimulate relaxation of the physical and emotional tensions and help to eliminate toxins and give the skin and tissue flexibility. 
- Contribute to the treatment of some cases of acne, eczema (in English: Eczema), and fiery belt (in English: Herpes zoster). 
- Contribute to the control of the symptoms of depression and treatment. 
- According to fertility in the treatment of some diseases, and disorders of women. 
- ^ أ ب "What Is Cupping Therapy?", www.healthline.com,03-01-2019، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Cupping Therapy", www.medicinenet.com,13-04-2017، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Narrated by al-Suyuti, in the small mosque, Abu Hurayrah, page or number: 8307, it is true.
- ↑ "Hijaamah (Cupping Therapy) as Therapy and Medicine", www.healthymuslim.com,14-05-2009، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS", www.curativecupping.co.uk, Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Cupping Therapy: An Overview from a Modern Medicine Perspective", www.sciencedirect.com, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS", www.curativecupping.co.uk, Retrieved 12-04-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "Cupping Therapy", www.webmd.com,02-10-2018، Retrieved 13-03-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Robert H. Shmerling (30-9-2016), "What exactly is cupping?"، www.health.harvard.edu, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "The medical perspective of cupping therapy: Effects and mechanisms of action", www.sciencedirect.com,30-04-2018، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Cupping therapy: Can it relieve fibromyalgia pain?", www.mayoclinic.org,19-04-2017، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What is Cupping Therapy?", www.verywellhealth.com,01-04-2018، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "The benefits of Cupping in modern massage therapy", www.ufitclinic.com,20-04-2018، Retrieved 02-04-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!