- 1 fruit types that advises pregnant taking them
- 2 the benefits of eating fruit during pregnancy
- 3 Food is advised to avoid it during pregnancy
- 4 References
Fruit types that advises pregnant taking them
- Apricot: apricot contains vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, all of which contribute to the development and growth of the child.
- Oranges: Oranges contain folic acid, vitamin C, which prevents the crash of the body's cells, and helps iron absorption.
- Manga: The manga is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A, where the children who suffer from vitamin A deficiency have lower immunity, they are also more susceptible to complications after birth, and respiratory infections.
- Pear: Provides pear body useful fiber, as fiber intake during pregnancy helps relieve constipation.
- [Pomegranate: The pomegranate is an important source of calcium, protein, and vitamin K all of which promote bone health.
- Avocado: Avocados contain monounsaturated fatty acids that provide the body with energy and help prevent neural tube defects be, supports brain growth and development.
- Guava: guava fruit is rich in various nutrients, where studies indicate that ingested during pregnancy helps to improve digestion and reduce the incidence of constipation, and the most important elements that are found in guava vitamin E, and carotenoids (in English: Carotenoids).
- Other fruit: bananas, grapes, apples, dried fruit.
The benefits of eating fruit during pregnancy
A pregnant woman should eat foods rich in nutrients such as vitamins and minerals and avoid foods high calorie value of food low, as one study showed that women mothers eat junk food during pregnancy to make their own babies are more prone to addiction and high fevers in fat and sugars, are fruit and vegetables from value-food high food, and when you add them to the varied diet during pregnancy, they provide the body with most vitamins, minerals and fiber needed by the fetus, as well as it helps to reduce the incidence of constipation which is one of the most common symptoms during pregnancy. 
Food is advised to avoid it during pregnancy
Some foods pose a health risk to the pregnant woman and the fetus, so women must be addressed to avoid during pregnancy, and the most important of which are as follows: 
- Raw fish: as raw fish may cause an infection that can be a bacterial infection, or viral or parasitic, as some of these types of infections only affects the mother and makes them suffer from drought and general weakness, and there are other species that may reach the fetus, such as bacteria Listeria (in English: Listeria) which may lead to premature birth, Owalajhad.
- Raw eggs: as raw eggs can be contaminated with Salmonella, these symptoms of infection usually mother faced only include fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and in special cases, these infections can lead to cramps in the womb, leading premature birth or death of the fetus.
- Vegetables and fruits unwashed: The vegetable surfaces and fruit may be contaminated with many types of bacteria and parasites, and that it is possible that the mother hurt the fetus, and can reduce the risk of infection by washing fruit and vegetables well, Ootqchireha, or cooked.
- ↑ Bethany Cadman (13-8-2018), "Which fruits should you eat during pregnancy?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 7-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Annette McDermott (8-4-2016), "7 Nutritious Fruits You’ll Want to Eat During Pregnancy"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 7-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Adda Bjarnadottir (18-7-2018), "11 Foods and Beverages to Avoid During Pregnancy"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 7-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!