- 1 skin whitening and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- 2 clean oily skin
- 3 acne treatment and reduce secretions
- 4 References
Whitening skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Yeast works on skin whitening, especially in the summer, and the work of this mask we need to blend two tablespoons of yeast and two tablespoons of yogurt, we are mixing well, then put on clean skin for a quarter of an hour, and then the face wash well with warm water once every week and Sthsalin on the net skin. Yeast is working to tighten oily skin by making a mask (mask) contains a large teaspoon of brewer's yeast and one teaspoon and a half of rose water and a spoonful of yogurt, we are blending well, then face wash well and put a mask yeast for half an hour, then wash face thoroughly with water cold, repeat put the mask on the face three times a week. 
Clean oily skin
Clean oily skin deeply, so by mixing one teaspoon of yeast cup of water well, and placed on the face for a quarter of an hour and then wash the face with warm water well, to become skin clean, bright and supple. Yeast is also working to fill the pores of the skin wide for oily skin, mix one teaspoon of yeast with the amount of yogurt and be Almazih Lena a little, which is not coherent too much, painted on oily skin for twenty minutes and then wash the face with warm water, and then wash the face with cold water. 
Treatment of acne and reduce secretions
Yeast is working to get rid of blackheads and excess secretions, acne, oily skin, and is done by mixing one teaspoon of yeast and a spoonful of yogurt and a spoonful of olive oil and a little starch and little coffee kidding ingredients well to cohere and then the yogurt put and mix the mixture and painted on oily skin for ten minutes and then the face is washed thoroughly with warm water. 
- ↑ "Whiten Your Face By Using Just Two Ingredients: Wrinkles Disappear As If They Never Existed", beautyandblush.com, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Benefits of yeast for skin", www.alzefaf.com, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Christine Aguilar (23-5-2018), "5 Yeast Beauty Secrets For Skin Care, Flat Stomach, Hair Loss, Brittle Nails"، www.shelookbook.com, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!