- 1 watermelon red
- 2 benefits of watermelon red 2.1 content of nutrients 2.2 The benefits of watermelon by the strength of scientific evidence 2.2.1 Benefits possesses strong scientific evidence 2.2.2 has the benefits of less powerful scientific evidence 2.3 watermelon benefits for children
- 2.1 content of nutrients
- 2.2 The benefits of watermelon by the strength of scientific evidence 2.2.1 Benefits possesses strong scientific evidence 2.2.2 has the benefits of less powerful scientific evidence
- 2.2.1 Benefits possesses strong scientific evidence
- 2.2.2 has the benefits of less powerful scientific evidence
- 2.3 watermelon benefits for children
- 3 nutritional value of the Red Watermelon
- 4 melon damage 4.1 Side Effects of Watermelon 4.2 caveats associated with the consumption of watermelon
- 4.1 Side Effects of Watermelon
- 4.2 caveats associated with the consumption of watermelon
- 5 other parts of watermelon and its products 5.1 watermelon peel and benefits 5.2 watermelon seeds and benefits
- 5.1 watermelon peel and benefits
- 5.2 watermelon seeds and benefits
- 6 Video modus operandi of melon sticks frozen
- 7 References
Classifies watermelon (in English: Watermelon) of the platoon Cucurbitaceae (in English: Cucurbitaceae), which belongs both cantaloupe and honeydew (in English: Honeydew), pumpkins, also option, and there are five common types of watermelon; Include: watermelon seeds, and seedless, yellow, orange, melon, watermelon and a small size, it is worth mentioning that the origin of fruit watermelon back to Africa, and because of the high content of water; It is an important source of water in the dry periods of the year in the semi-arid deserts in Africa.   
It features a watermelon mature heavily weight compared to its size, as it should be the external shell solid and free from cracks, or clicks, while be the spot where there is a watermelon in the region, which was stable on above ground, with yellow color cream instead of white, and it should be noted that it is possible to eat watermelon all of its parts; Where you can eat seeds, as it may be eaten crust fried, or cooked, or pickled. 
Benefits of Watermelon Red
The content of nutrients
Watermelon contains several useful body nutrients, and mention of the most important of these elements as follows:
- Water: The intake of food containing a high percentage of water, such as vegetables, fruits including watermelon, contributes to maintaining the body's moisture, and enhance the feeling of fullness; Since the combination of water and fiber helps to eat a good amount of food calorie less. 
- Lycopene: (English: Lycopene) is Lycopene chemical natural give fruits and vegetables red color, such as tomatoes and watermelon, a kind of pigments carotenoids (in English: Carotenoid), and the longer this article is a powerful antioxidant that can help reduce the risk of damage cells in the body, may be used to reduce blood pressure, blood cholesterol levels, heart disease, cancers, and many other cases and, in addition, the lycopene properties antioxidant and inflammation may help reduce the risk of developing macular degeneration (in English: macular degeneration) and slow down its development.  
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants are found in watermelon, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, important to maintain healthy skin and hair; Vitamin C helps produce collagen; A protein that preserves the freshness of the skin and hair, and helps vitamin A to regenerate and repair skin cells, it is worth mentioning that not getting enough of this vitamin intake may lead to dryness and cracking of the skin, it is worth mentioning that antioxidants may also help to reduce free radicals, which may cause the emergence of signs of premature aging; Kbaka, wrinkles, and the presence of water in the melon, contributes to the removal of toxins from the body, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles.  
The benefits of watermelon by the strength of scientific evidence
- To help improve the health of the heart: as the control diet may reduce the risk of heart disease, heart attacks, stroke, and by reducing blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, it contains melon on many nutrients that contribute to the improvement of heart health, such as vitamin a, vitamin B6, vitamin c, magnesium, potassium, and lycopene; Which may help reduce the hardness and thickness of the walls of the arteries, Alcetrawlin (in English: Citrulline); An amino acid may contribute to increase nitric oxide levels in the body; Which helps blood vessels to expand; Thus reducing blood pressure, a study was conducted at the University of Florida in 2013, on 12 women in menopause suffer from obesity, high blood pressure, showed that eating rich textured melon supplements Alcetrawlin for six weeks, may help reduce the hardening of the arteries, and pressure the aorta.  
- Relieve muscle pain after exercise: It contributes high melon water content, antioxidants, amino acids in improving athletic performance, and helps the high potassium content to reduce cramps during exercise, it has found that eating watermelon and drinking juice may help reduce muscle pain ,  and the recovery time after exercise in athletes,  in a preliminary study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry Journal in 2013, it has been provided with 7 athletes in the amount of 500 milliliters of several types of watermelon juice, and helped to reduce the time required for your heart rate to normal, reduce muscle pain after exercise, but still there is a need to conduct further studies to confirm it. 
- Reduce inflammation: It may help watermelon content of lycopene, vitamin C to reduce indicators infections, and increase the proportion of antioxidants in the body, in a preliminary study published in Nutrition Research Journal in 2015, it was where some laboratory mice provide an unhealthy diet, with give them a powdery substance inferred from the melon, while the other of them some of this powder was not provided, and found that rats that ate watermelon powder they have less fat levels in the blood, infections, and the risk of being infected with decreased heart disease and blood vessels,  it may also contribute to substance lycopene to improve brain health; It may help to delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease and its development, but these studies are still not sufficient to confirm the benefits of watermelon in reducing inflammation. 
- Reducing insulin resistance: (English: Insulin Resistance), a condition in which the body's cells become resistant to the effect of the hormone insulin; Which may increase blood sugar levels, and are related to this case syndrome metabolic (f English: Metabolic Syndrome), diabetes type II,  has been a review of several studies have shown, published in the World Journal of Diabetes magazine in 2014, that Lycopene vehicles, carotenoids, and Alcetrawlin in watermelon may help reduce insulin resistance,  also showed a study on mice, published in the Journal of Nutrition Journal in 2007, that eating watermelon juice may improve the control of blood sugar levels, and although therefore, these studies are still not sufficient to confirm the effect of watermelon in reducing the levels of insulin and sugar in the blood. 
- Reduce the risk of cancer: It helps high watermelon content of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, to minimize be free radicals (English: Free radicals) that would increase the risk of developing several types of cancer, it is also believed that the content of lycopene may contribute to reduce the risk of prostate cancer, where I found a review of several studies, published in EXCLI Journal magazine in 2014 that lycopene reduces the damage to the genetic material of cells called abbreviated DNA, also showed that there is an inverse relationship between lycopene consumption and the risk of prostate cancer, it was observed that men who eat high amounts of this article, to have a lower risk of prostate cancer by 25%, and other cancers by 44%, but it's worth noting that these studies are not sufficient to confirm the effect of watermelon in cancer, and still needed more evidence to confirm it.  
The benefits of watermelon for children
As mentioned earlier; The melon is rich in many vitamins and antioxidants for the health of useful antioxidant, a refreshing fruit that can be considered as a healthy alternative for high drinks sugar, some may wonder about the safety of providing watermelon for babies, and it can be said that the safe introduction to children aged 8-10 months, but that between a child and another may vary, as it depends on several factors, Kkdrh child chewing and swallowing, and it should be noted that the watermelon is characterized by owning texture is soft and easy to digest and swallow for children, but it is worth attention that it is important to cut up the watermelon into small pieces before submitting for the child to avoid injury to suffocate, monitor well the child while giving him the melon to make sure that chew before swallowing, in addition to the importance of Agelash straight way, and make sure free melon seeds before submitting it to the child, and should alarm that some children may be infected sensitive to watermelon, and read more about this sensitivity can read a paragraph caveats associated with the consumption of watermelon, and at the bottom of the article. 
The nutritional value of the Red Watermelon
The following table shows the available nutritional value in 100 grams of fresh melon: 
Side Effects of Watermelon
In fact, watermelon is a healthy choice Sart little thermal and rich in nutrients, but excessive eating may lead to suffering from some symptoms simple; Kaladtrapat in the stomach, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. 
Caveats associated with the consumption of watermelon
There are some cases that should be infected by the attention when eating watermelon, and recall of these cases, the following:
- People with allergic to watermelon: some people may suffer from an allergy to fruit watermelon, although not the prevalence of this type of allergy; However, they may appear in people suffering from allergy to pollen herb Alrgid, or fruits that belong to the family gourd, it is worth mentioning that there is no way to detect this sensitivity only through a blood test, or when the appearance of a negative reaction after eating watermelon, may lead addressed to severe symptoms may be life threatening; Kalqcharirh, swelling, and difficulty breathing. 
- People with sensitivity to Alfodmap: (English: FODMAP); Where watermelon contains relatively high amounts of fructose (in English: Fructose); Which is one of the types Alfodmap; It is a short series of carbohydrates that are absorbed poorly in the small intestine, may cause symptoms of gastrointestinal consumption is undesirable; Calantfaj, gas, stomach cramps, diarrhea, or constipation, and advised people who are allergic to Alfodmap; Irritable bowel syndrome, for instance those who (in English: Irritable bowel syndrome), avoid eating watermelon fruit. 
Other parts of watermelon and its products
Peel the melon and benefits
Represents peel melon steel part that encapsulates the fruits of watermelon, Oona green and possessed from the outside, white inside, and is some taste peel Batag is unpalatable, but in favor of the truth to eat, and it is rich in many nutrients, such as vehicles antioxidant, vitamin C , vitamin a, vitamin B6, potassium and | zinc, in addition Alyzlk it is low calorie. 
To read more about watermelon peel and benefits you can Jerua to peel the benefits of an article watermelon red.
Melon seeds and benefits
Melon seeds are characterized by being rich in many nutrients useful for health, including: magnesium, iron, and zinc, in addition to healthy fats, and the advantage of being low-calorie, too. 
To read more about the benefits of watermelon seeds you can refer to an article right melon benefits.
Video modus operandi of melon sticks frozen
To learn how the work sticks watermelon iced watched video.
- ↑ William Shiel (9-7-2018), "DEFINITION OF WATERMELON"، www.rxlist.com, Retrieved 3-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Ware (20-6-2017), "The benefits and nutritional value of watermelon"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 4-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Watermelon", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Debra Manzella (18-11-2019), "Watermelon Nutrition Facts"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج Kerri-Ann Jennings (9-8-2018), "Top 9 Health Benefits of Eating Watermelon"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "LYCOPENE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Kristeen Cherney (7-7-2019), "Is Watermelon Healthy? A Detailed Guide to Eating the Fruit and Reaping Its Possible Benefits"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Arturo Figueroa, Alexei Wong, Shirin Hooshmand And Others, "Effects of watermelon supplementation on arterial stiffness and wave reflection amplitude in postmenopausal women.", Menopause, Issue 5, Folder 20, Page 573-577. Edited.
- ↑ Arturo Figueroa, Marcos Sanchez-Gonzalez, Alexei Wong And Others (1-6-2012), "Watermelon extract supplementation reduces ankle blood pressure and carotid augmentation index in obese adults with prehypertension or hypertension ", American Journal of Hypertension, Issue 6, Folder 25, Page 640–643. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Megan Ware (20-6-2017), "The benefits and nutritional value of watermelon"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 7-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "The Health Benefits of Watermelon", www.webmd.com,17-6-2018، Retrieved 8-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Martha Tarazona-Díaz, Fernando Alacid, María Carrasco And Others, "Watermelon Juice: Potential Functional Drink for Sore Muscle Relief in Athletes", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Issue 31, Folder 61, Page 7522-7528. Edited.
- ↑ Mee Hong, Nicole Hartig, Katy Kaufman And Others (3-2015), "Watermelon consumption improves inflammation and antioxidant capacity in rats fed an atherogenic diet.", Nutrition Research, Issue 3, Folder 35, Page 251-258. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Adda Bjarnadottir (7-3-2019), "Watermelon 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 8-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Parvin Mirmiran, Zahra Bahadoran And Fereidoun Azizi (15-6-2014), "Functional foods-based diet as a novel dietary approach for management of type 2 diabetes and its complications: A review", World Journal of Diabetes, Issue 3, Folder 5, Page 267–281. Edited.
- ↑ Guoyao Wu, Julie Collins, Penelope Perkins-Veazie And Others (12-2007), "Dietary supplementation with watermelon pomace juice enhances arginine availability and ameliorates the metabolic syndrome in Zucker diabetic fatty rats.", Journal of Nutrition, Issue 12, Folder 137, Page 2680-2685. Edited.
- ↑ Ambreen Naz, Masood Butt, Muhammad Sultan And Others (3-6-2014), "Watermelon lycopene and allied health claims", EXCLI Journal, Folder 13, Page 650–660. Edited.
- ↑ Aninda Das (20-1-2016), "When Should I Start Feeding My Baby Watermelon?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 29-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Watermelon, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 8-12-2019. Edited.
- ↑ John Staughton (3-2-2020), "7 Amazing Benefits Of Watermelon Rind"، www.organicfacts.net, Retrieved 1-6-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Anna Schaefer, "The 5 Best Watermelon Seed Benefits"، www.healthline.com., Retrieved 1-6-2020. Edited.<
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!