- 1 thyme 1.1 Benefits of thyme 1.2 Benefits of thyme oil 1.3 Benefits of thyme oil for hair
- 1.1 Benefits of thyme
- 1.2 Benefits of thyme oil
- 1.3 Benefits of thyme oil for hair
It is a kind of herbs scattered around the world dramatically, also called Balsaatar or oregano, and was used in several areas since ancient Valeonaon ancients used it to vaporize their temples, and the Romans used in the food and to purify their homes.
As used by the Middle Ages the population in Europe, where they put the branches of thyme under the pillows before bedtime so they do not come upon them nightmares, as the women were wearing garlands of thyme on the knights because of their belief heads they bring happiness, and Thyme different great benefits, as and olive oil are also essential for many uses great benefits.
Benefits of thyme
- Treatment of whooping cough, phlegm and asthma.
- Strengthen the immune system and strengthen the muscles, including the heart muscle.
- Treatment of UTI, and relieve renal colic pain.
- Lowering blood sugar level.
- Memory Booster and expel parasites, fungi and microbes.
- Treatment of dental pain and inflammation of the gums and prevent dry eye.
- Flavored food is used or blow-dry fresh in many countries of the world.
Benefits of thyme oil
- Anti-oxidation and inflammation, and is thus kills harmful toxins within the body, it works to strengthen the body's immunity and resistance to diseases.
- Reduce the incidence of heart disease, and helps in the prevention of various cancerous tumors.
- Prevention of colds, influenza, and can look.
- Relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and Ahtkanaa, where you can add three drops of thyme oil in a glass of juice and taken daily.
- Soothe and relieve the symptoms of stress, and helps the body to relax and feel calm.
- Soothe the stomach and help digestion effectively.
- Effective in the treatment of pneumonia by preparation vaporize of thyme oil, and then inhaling the rising steam.
- Treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
Benefits of thyme hair oil
Is thyme oil antiseptic and tonic for the scalp if the massage with circular movements, which helps to stimulate and accelerate the arrival of nutrients for the growth of hair in a natural way, as used to get rid of dandruff nagging, plus it works to stimulate hair growth is well and treat thinning hair and fragile and thus get a thick and silky hair and non-volatile.
It can be used by first oil heating, and then massage the scalp with circular movements for several minutes, after which the oil is distributed to the entire hair from the root and even limbs, and can be used once or twice a week, no more, because excessive use may harm the health of the hair and lead to damaged.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!