- 1 thermos
- 2 Benefits thermoses for oily skin
- 3 Benefits of thermos skin
- 4 References
Classified lupine under the list of leguminous plants, which is a circular grain flat-shaped tablets painted pale yellow, where it is cultivated in many regions and countries in the Arab, such as Egypt and the Levant home and others, and is taken as a kind of Muslaat, and that after being soaked in water for the night complete, boiled the next day with salt, but it is possible to take advantage of the thermos to treat raw many of the problems related to skin , and in this article we will show you the importance for oily skin.
Benefits of thermos for oily skin
Due to contain lupine many important nutrients to the human body; Many health benefits studies have proven to lupine and comes as some of them said: 
- Lift the skin: lupine contains many antioxidants, which will fight the signs of aging, which is the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin, especially in areas that are under the eyes, as well as around the mouth, neck, and uses thermos by blending the amount of than a minute with a little yogurt, or rose water, so cohesive dough, easy to form the individual on the face, where you should leave it to dry before washing with lukewarm water, it referred to the need to apply this mask once every week to get the best results.
- Clean the skin of oils and dirt: characterized by oily skin from other species that they produce greater amounts of natural oils, and thus shiny all the time, especially in hot days, so it is possible to use a thermos to clean the skin, make it more freshness and vitality, through blending two tablespoons of thermos ground with a spoonful of yogurt, the amount equal to natural honey, plus a small rose water spoon, and apply the mixture on the skin for a quarter of an hour before washing with cold water, it is worth mentioning that this mask would also help install make-up, and be careful not taken away after a short period.
- Soften the skin: as it is possible to use it to prepare for a natural peelers to get rid of dead skin cells, so by mixing the following equal ingredients amounts: thermos ground, yogurt, and the circuit ground, and moved well to get a combination taut and coherent, where it should be applied to the face and left for a period of not less than a quarter of an hour, until it dries completely, then start massaging circular face and thin peel movements, and then wash with cold water, preferably re this mask once every week.
- Skin whitening: may skin is exposed to many changes as a change for example color, as a result of continuous exposure to sunlight, in addition to the use of certain types of cosmetics, and other reasons, each wishing to whiten their skin and return it to the white color, it is possible to use a thermos mask, so by mixing a half cup of flour thermos, with an equal amount of milk in addition to a teaspoon of rose water, leaving the mixture on the face for a quarter of an hour, then wash with cold water, and should this mask twice a week repeat.
Benefits of thermos skin
- Skin moisturizing
- It helps to lighten the skin
- It uses natural skin Huskers
- It helps to remove existing spots of skin (such as freckles, freckles)
- ↑ E. Vinje, "Lupine"، www.planetnatural.com, Retrieved 23-07-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "THE MAIN BENEFITS OF A THERMOS BOTTLE", www.thermosfacts.com,10-11-2017، Retrieved 23-07-2018. Edited.
- ↑ SYLVIE TREMBLAY, MSC (03-10-2017), "The Nutrition in Lupine Seeds"، www.livestrong.com/, Retrieved 03-09-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!