- 1 Tamarind
- 2 nutritional value of the Indian pass
- 3 Benefits of Tamarind 3.1 Indian food ingredients pass 3.2 Benefits of Tamarind by the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence) 3.3 Benefits of tamarind juice 3.4 Benefits of tamarind colonic 3.5 Benefits of tamarind constipation 3.6 Benefits of tamarind liver 3.7 Benefits of tamarind skin 3.8 Benefits Dates Indian slimming 3.9 Benefits of Tamarind for patients with blood pressure
- 3.1 Indian food ingredients pass
- 3.2 Benefits of Tamarind by the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.3 Benefits of tamarind juice
- 3.4 Benefits of tamarind colonic
- 3.5 Benefits of tamarind constipation
- 3.6 Benefits of tamarind liver
- 3.7 Benefits of tamarind skin
- 3.8 Benefits Dates Indian slimming
- 3.9 Benefits of Tamarind for patients with blood pressure
- 4 dates damage to the Indian 4.1 Dates Indian security degree 4.2 Warning use Tamarind 4.3 drug interactions Indian pass
- 4.1 Dates Indian security degree
- 4.2 Warning use Tamarind
- 4.3 drug interactions Indian pass
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Tamarind 5.1 What are the benefits of Indian hair dates 5.2 What are the benefits of tamarind for pregnant and harms 5.3 What are the benefits of dates for Indian children 5.4 What are the benefits of tamarind drink in Ramadan
- 5.1 What are the benefits of Indian hair dates
- 5.2 What are the benefits of tamarind for pregnant and harms
- 5.3 What are the benefits of dates for Indian children
- 5.4 What are the benefits of tamarind drink in Ramadan
- Video 6 Benefits of tamarind and harmful effects
- 7 References
Grow the fruit of the tamarind tropical tamarind tree (scientific name: Tamarindus Indica Tree) in dry climates, and is a long off and display up to 2 cm, and contain mature ones at the core of viscous; As the maturity of the centuries, this fruit is associated fullness content of juice, brown, red or oblique to brown a taste acidic, and when the maturity of the entire fruit, the dander become brittle and can be easily broken, and when it dries the pulp and turns into a sticky paste is surrounded by fiber. 
It is worth mentioning that there are two main Indian dates; One acid; It is the most common, and sweet; Which often comes back to Thailand, and the Indian eating dates can be fresh; Whether mature or immature, can also be used in many products. 
The nutritional value of the Indian pass
The following table shows the nutritional value available in 100 grams of fresh tamarind and tamarind syrup:  
Benefits of Tamarind
Indian food ingredients pass
- A rich source of antioxidants: contain the seeds and the cover of the fruit of the tamarind compound phenol antioxidant, which helps to reduce the risk of disease, in addition to the antioxidant content in tamarind helps reduce oxidative stress of harmful cholesterol in the body; Which has a role in heart disease.  
- A rich source of magnesium: Contains 28 grams of pulp tamarind or is less than a quarter of the cup about 6% of the daily needs of the person who owns the magnesium many health benefits; As it contributes in more than 600 jobs in the body, it can also help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, 
- Other food elements: tamarind is rich in vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, fiber, and vitamin B; Including vitamin B1, vitamin B2. 
Benefits of Tamarind by the degree of efficiency
This is the benefits of the Indian pass is uncertain and need further studies to prove their effectiveness: 
- Alleviate colds.
- Reduction of fever.
- Optimization of gallbladder disease.
- Mitigation of stomach disorders.
- Reduce the nausea associated with pregnancy.
- Alleviate intestinal worms.
Benefits of tamarind juice
Indian consumption of dates can be in the form of juice to help alleviate diarrhea, constipation, fever, and stomach ulcer. 
Benefits of Tamarind colonic
Can help Tamarind to relieve ulcerative colitis, according to what indicated a preliminary study was conducted on mice and published in the Journal of Journal of Functional Foods in 2018,  It is also likely to contribute to reducing the risk of colon cancer; Where he pointed out a preliminary study of rodents and published in Food and Chemical Toxicology magazine in 2017 that the Indian dates may contribute to reducing the risk of colon cancer in rodents suffering from high cholesterol level, and by another should be noted that a diet high in cholesterol may affect negatively in this interest. 
Benefits of Tamarind for constipation
People commonly use the fruit of the Indian laxative dates to contribute to the alleviation of constipation, it has explained a review published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Journal of Tropical Biomedicine in 2014 the high content of this fruit of malic acid, tartaric acid, and potassium, but studies prove that there is no interest. [ 11]
Benefits of Tamarind liver
Liver disease caused many factors; Such as drinking alcohol, and other chemicals, and exposure to environmental and biological toxins, which cause apoptosis (Balangelzah: Apoptosis); It is the main cause of most diseases of the liver, has been shown that tamarind leaves maintain liver health and reduce the risk of the programmed death of liver cells in case of suffering from the acute toxicity of the liver disease caused by alcoholic liver. 
Benefits of tamarind skin
It owns the extract cover the seeds of tamarind antioxidant properties, which may contribute to the protection of fibroblasts skin from damage cell caused by exposure to UV and thus reduce the aging of the skin, according to laboratory study published in the Journal of Journal of Cosmetic Science in 2014. 
Benefits of Tamarind slimming
It explained a preliminary study was conducted on mice and published in the Journal of Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine in 2014 that dates Indian extract helps to reduce weight and fat levels; Where it is believed that this effect is by increasing the transmission of dopamine, regulate the metabolism of fat food, reducing the level of the hormone leptin in the blood; He is responsible for the feeling of hunger, and the content of flavonoids and polyphenols, also it helps to reduce LDL cholesterol levels, and increases the good cholesterol levels in the blood,  It is noteworthy that the successful way to lose weight include commitment to an active athlete with a healthy specific calorie diet . 
Benefits of Tamarind for patients with blood pressure
Can help tamarind reduce blood pressure diastolic as stated in a preliminary study was conducted on mice that consumed the heart of tamarind, dried or crushed, and published in the Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Science magazine in 2006. 
To find out the effect of eating tamarind on blood sugar levels you can read an article the benefits of tamarind for patients with diabetes.
Dates Indian security degree
The tamarind is often safe when consumed in quantities of food, but not enough information to know is available whether Tamarind is safe for use in the quantities of pharmaceutical, and there is not enough information about the safety of eating tamarind by pregnant women or breastfeeding women, so you should avoid their consumption of larger quantities than in food. 
Warning use tamarind
Some people should be cautious when Indian consumption dates to the possibility of exposure to some side effects, and recall of these persons as follows:  
- People with diabetes: may help tamarind lower blood sugar levels, and therefore may interfere dealt with control of blood sugar if a person has diabetes, and therefore advises caution when consumed with control of blood sugar levels, as well as to consult a doctor for the possibility of the need to change the medication doses.
- Who will undergo surgery: tamarind may reduce blood sugar levels; Therefore, it may interfere with the control in the proportion of blood glucose during undergo surgery and then, so you should stop using tamarind at least two weeks from the date of surgery scheduled.
- People with allergic to legumes: The tamarind legumes, and may cause an allergic reaction to occur in some people, however, are not sensitive to infection associated with one of the legumes; Kovl soy, injury necessarily sensitive to Indian dates, or other legumes, and are generally advised people with allergy Tamarind read food labels carefully; Where you can enter as one of the ingredients in sauces and other food products.
Drug interactions Indian pass
A person must beware of eating tamarind with some medicines, as mentioned by the following:
- Medicine aspirin, ibuprofen: (English: Aspirin) and (English: Ibuprofen); Tamarind may interfere with each one of them with medium and causes an increase Amtsasma and Trakmanma body, which may increase the side effects of these drugs.
- Diabetes medications: such as; Insulin (in English: Insulin), and Alglimbrad (in English: Glimepiride), and Alglabjurajd (in English: Glyburide), is an overlap of tamarind with these drugs from the middle class, as eating tamarind lowers blood sugar, and TB disease diabetes reduce the proportion of sugar in the blood also; Thus, consumption together may lead to reduced blood sugar levels significantly, so you should monitor blood sugar when consumed consistently, and you should consult your doctor for the possibility of the need to change medication doses as mentioned above. 
Frequently Asked Questions about Tamarind
What are the benefits of Indian hair dates
No information about the benefits of Indian hair dates are available.
What are the benefits of tamarind for pregnant and harms
No information about the benefits of tamarind holder is particularly available, because as there is no information indicating the safety of the use of tamarind during pregnancy.
What are the benefits Tamarind for children
No information about the benefits of Tamarind especially for children are available.
What the benefits of drinking tamarind in Ramadan
There is no information about the benefits of tamarind in Ramadan, and general public are advised during the month of Ramadan to maintain drinking fluids to keep the body moisture during the fasting period; Where we must drink plenty of water between breakfast and fast, as the high temperatures can lead to increased sweating; So it is important to drink fluids to compensate for lost body fluids during the day the amount of at least 10 glasses of water. 
Video Benefits of Tamarind and harmful effects
Known for drinking tamarind frequently in Ramadan, and comes with its benefits and harms stated: 
- ↑ Maulishree Jhawer (11-1-2019), "Tamarind - The Calcium Pump"، www.medindia.net, Retrieved 4-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Elhadi Yahia, N. Salih (2011), Postharvest Biology and Technology of Tropical and Subtropical Fruits, United Kingdom: Woodhead Publishing, Page 442-457. Edited.
- ↑ "Tamarinds, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov,4-1-2019، Retrieved 4-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Tamarind drink", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov,4-1-2020، Retrieved 4-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Santosh Bhadoriya, Aditya Ganeshpurkar, Jitendra Narwaria and others (6-2011), "Tamarindus indica: Extent of explored potential", Pharmacognosy Reviews, Issue 9, Folder 5, Page 79-81. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Kerri-Ann Jennings (20-7-2016), "What Is Tamarind? A Tropical Fruit With Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 4-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Elizabeth Woolley (13-4-2020), "Tamarind Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 4-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "TAMARIND", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Srinivasan Periasamy, Chia-Hui Lin, Balaji Nagarajan and others (8-2018), "Mucoadhesive role of tamarind xyloglucan on inflammation attenuates ulcerative colitis", Journal of Functional Foods, Folder 47, Page 1-10. Edited.
- ↑ Flávia Martinello, Vinicius Kannen, João Franco and others (9-2017), "Chemopreventive effects of a Tamarindus indica fruit extract against colon carcinogenesis depends on the dietary cholesterol levels in hamsters.", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Issue Pt A, Folder 107, Page 261-269. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Pinar Kuru (9-2014), "Tamarindus indica and its health related effects", Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, Issue 4, Folder 9, Page 676-681. Edited.
- ↑ Phetdee K, Rakchai R, Rattanamanee K and others (2014), "Preventive effects of tamarind seed coat extract on UVA-induced alterations in human skin fibroblasts.", Journal of Cosmetic Science, Issue 1, Folder 65, Page 11-24. Edited.
- ↑ "Weight loss: 6 strategies for success", www.mayoclinic.org, 18-12-2019، Retrieved 6-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ A Iftekhar, Israt Rayhan, Mohiuddin Quadir and others (4-2006), "Effect of Tamarindus indica fruits on blood pressure and lipid-profile in human model: an in vivo approach.", Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Science , Issue 2, Folder 19, Page 125-129. Edited.
- ↑ "Tamarind"، www.medicinenet.com, (17-9-2019), Retrieved 6-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Tamarind", www.emedicinehealth.com,17-9-2020، Retrieved 6-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "TAMARIND", www.rxlist.com, 17-9-2019، Retrieved 19-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Make healthy choices after breaking your fast and see the benefits.", www.cleveland clinic abu dhabi.ae, 5-7-2015، Retrieved 6-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Video Benefits of Tamarind and harmful effects.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!