- 1 pomegranate
- 2 benefits of pomegranate peel on an empty stomach
- 3 benefits of pomegranate peel general
- 4 References
Pomegranate or Algelnar in Persian is one of the autumnal appetite fruit, characterized by turquoise purple, and nutritional value of high, as it contains many nutrients, the most important: calcium, protein, vitamins, potassium, zinc, and magnesium, which is the body supplying many of the great benefits, and uses several ways, either by inserting fruit into many foods and authorities, or to drink juice, or using Akecorh, whether eating Menkuaha or therapeutic use in recipes, and in this article we will mention the benefits of pomegranate peel on an empty stomach. 
Benefits of pomegranate peel on an empty stomach
- Reduces the risk of various cancers, it reduces the spread of genes and cancer cells, and kill it slowly, it also supports and strengthens the healthy cells in the body.
- Protects against osteoporosis, Valasarh extracted from it play a major role in strengthening bones, and reduce the chances of her bruised and fractures, specifically when you age.
- It protects against Alzheimer's disease.
- Lowers LDL cholesterol rate in the body, and why it contains many antigens that regulate the average in the body.
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes, and is therefore very useful for people with diabetes.
- It strengthens the immune system.
The benefits of pomegranate peel general
The benefits of pomegranate peel General: 
- The body purifies of toxins and impurities and contaminants.
- Kills the worms in the body, most notably: intestinal worms, and tapeworms, and by putting a teaspoon of spices in a cup of boiling water, then mix soaked left for a quarter of an hour, then filtered, and eat it.
- It keeps the heart, strengthens and regulates the rate of strikes, and protects it from infection with many of the problems that are: atherosclerosis, heart muscle weakness, and clogged arteries, and heart attack.
- It strengthens teeth and protects.
- It improves brain health, as it activates the cells, and protects it from Alzheimer's disease.
- Addresses the problem of obesity, where burn excess fat in the body, which are found in both: abdomen, sides, and buttocks.
- Stimulates the liver work, also handles multiple troubles.
- Treats ulcers of: mouth, gums, and tongue.
- Relieves stomach pain, and it can be used by mixing a teaspoon of spices with a cup of yogurt, eat mix.
- It addresses the problem of salivation.
- Treats varicose veins.
- It tightens the skin, and slows down the appearance of signs of aging caused by aging.
- It treats many skin diseases, most notably: eczema.
- Relieve cough, so by mixing a teaspoon of pomegranate peel, ginger and a small spoon, and a teaspoon of basil in a cup of warm water, and let the mixture steep for ten minutes, and then eat it.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- It reduces bleeding menstrual cycle, so by drinking a glass of boiled on a daily basis.
- It addresses the problem of frequent urination, so by drinking a glass of boiled on a daily basis.
- Improves the work of the digestive system, also addresses the various troubles such as diarrhea, constipation, and through drinking boiled.
- It improves the health of the reproductive system, and treats hemorrhoids disease.
- ↑ "12 Health Benefits of Pomegranate", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18/10/2018. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Amazing Benefits Of Pomegranate Peel For Skin, Hair And Health", www.stylecraze.com، 18/10/2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Health Benefits of Pomegranate Peels ", www.healthbenefitstimes.com, Retrieved 18/10/2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!