- 1 pomegranate peel
- 2 benefits of pomegranate peel of the stomach and colon
- 3 Other benefits of pomegranate peel
- 4 Warning use peel and pomegranate flowers and stems
- 5 Video best foods for sick colon
- 6 References
The fruit of the pomegranate fruit is rich in health benefits, as well as delicious fruit and common consumption worldwide, and the origin of the pomegranate fruit to Iran, China, India and Afghanistan, it is also considered one of the original fruit in the Mediterranean basin Mediterranean countries.  using pomegranate in all its parts in folk medicine for centuries, where a user that in the ancient Indian medicine, as it exists in the ancient Egyptian civilization treatments,  in addition to his position in Chinese medicine. The pomegranate peels are used popularly in the treatment of many cases, such as infections of all kinds, cough, nasal bleeding, intestinal ulcers  and oral, some pomegranate peel the boil for periods ranging from ten minutes to forty minutes. 
Pomegranate has been mentioned in the Quran in three places,  which verse in Surat Al-Rahman: (in which fruit and palm trees and pomegranates),  Pomegranate peel contains a large number of antioxidants, which makes him a capacity to fight many diseases,  In this talk about the benefits of pomegranate peel fruits of the article in the treatment of stomach ulcers and colon.
Benefits of pomegranate peel of the stomach and colon
The use of pomegranate peel popular for centuries to treat cases of diarrhea, stomach ulcers, intestinal worms and acidity,  and then the modern scientific research came to study its effectiveness in the treatment of these cases, where I found the following:
- Can help in the treatment of pomegranate scales improve cases of ulcerative colitis, which affects the external mucous layer of the colon, it can also reduce the need for people with the disease for the use of drugs diarrhea. 
- The treatment of food poisoning in the ancient Indian medicine using pomegranate peel, has found his studies an active role in the fight against many types of bacteria that can infect the digestive system. 
- Used some pomegranate peel extracts in the treatment of stomach ulcers,  was found to extract pomegranate peel effect in the fight against the bacteria Helicobacter Baabism (Helicobacter Pylori) that causes stomach ulcer. 
- One study found the ability to peel the pomegranate in the treatment of cryptosporidiosis, which affects the digestive and respiratory system (Cryptosporidium parvum) which causes many symptoms include watery diarrhea, dehydration, weight loss, fever, nausea, and vomiting. 
Other benefits of pomegranate peel
- Help in the fight against obesity and weight gain. 
- Fight infections. , 
- Fight some types of cancers. 
- Counter to the many types of bacteria. 
- Fight flu viruses. 
- Fighting malaria and some of their effects. , 
- The treatment of wounds and dead skin. 
- Work to lower blood sugar in diabetes cases, lower total cholesterol and bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, while it helps to raise good cholesterol (HDL) in the body. , 
- May have a role in protecting the kidney from oxidative damage. 
- Treatment of skin fungus that affects the skin, hair and nails. 
- May have a cosmetic role in helping to produce collagen and regeneration of skin cells. 
Warning use peel and pomegranate flowers and stems
- Can result in the use of pomegranate peel or long periods of high quantities to the symptoms of toxic, so you should consult a specialist doctor before eating. 
- Prevents the use of pomegranate peel pregnant women or want to pregnancy. 
- Avoid pomegranate and Akecorh extracts from the people who are taking medicine for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and warfarin. 
- Peel the roots of the pomegranate tree contains toxic materials that should not be used only after consulting your doctor. 
- Some people may be sensitive to pomegranate and Akecorh, so they must be completely avoided.
- May work on the fight against osteoporosis. 
Video best foods for sick colon
Colon patients face many problems when eating specific foods, watch this video to find out the most suitable choices for them:
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س Ismail T., Sistili P., and Akhtar S., "Pomegranate Peel and Fruit Extracts: A Review of Potential Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Infective Effects", Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Issue 143, Page 397-405. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ِAl-muammarM. N. and Khan F., "Obesity: The Preventive Role of the Pomegranate (Punica granatum", Nutrition, Issue 28, Folder 6, Page 595-604. Edited.
- ↑ Watson R. R. and Preedy V. R., Bioavtive Foods and Extracts, Page 60. Edited.
- ↑ "Food in the Quran Pomegranates", positive muslimah. Edited.
- ↑ Surat Al-Rahman, verse 68.
- ↑ Li Y. et al. (2006), "Evaluation of antioxidant properties of pomegranate peel extract in comparison with pomegranate pulp extract", Food Chemistry, Issue 96, Folder 2, Page 254-260. Edited.
- ↑ Kamali M. et al. (2015), "Efficacy of the Punica granatum Peels Aqueous Extract for Symptom Management in Ulcerative Colitis Patients. A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical trial", Complementary Therapies in Clinincal Practice, Issue 21, Folder 3, Page 141-146. Edited.
- ↑ Al-Mathal E. M. and Alsalem A. A., "Pomegranate (Punica granatum) peel is effective in a murine model of experimental Cryptosporidium parvum ultrastructural studies of the ileum", Experimental Parasitology, Issue 134, Folder 4, Page 482-494. Edited.
- ↑ "Pomegranate", umm. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Hafiz T. A. et al., "The potential role of Punica granatum treatment on murine malaria-induced hepatic injury and oxidative stress", Parasitology Research,. Edited.
- ↑ Salwe K. J. et al., "Evaluation of Antidiabetic, Hypolipedimic and Antioxidant Activity of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Leaves and Fruit Peel of Punica granatum in Male Wistar Albino Rats", Journal of NAtural Science, Biology and Medicine, Issue 6, Folder 1, Page 56-62. Edited.
- ↑ Sedighipour A. et al., "Lipid Lowering Effect of Punica granatum L. Peel in High Lipid Diet Fed Male Rats", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine,. Edited.
- ↑ Elwej A. et al, "Improvement of Kidney Redox States Contributes to the Beneficial Effects of Dietary Pomegranate Peel Against Barium Chloride-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Adult rats", Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry,. Edited.
- ↑ Foss S. R. et al., "Antifungal Activity of Pomegranate Peel Extract and Isolated Compound Punicalagin against Dermatophytes", Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials,. Edited.
- ↑ ِAslam M. N., Lansky E. P., and Varani J., "Pomegranate as a Cosmeceutical Source: Pomegranate Fractions Promote Proliferation and Procollagen Synthesis and Inhibit Matrix metalloproteinase-1 Production in Human Skin Cells", Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Issue 103, Page 311-318. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Hajimahmoodi M. et al., "In Vitro Antibacterial Activity of Some Iranian Medicinal Plant Extracts Against Helicobacter Pylori", Natural Product Research, Issue 25, Folder 11, Page 1059-1066. Edited.
- ↑ Spilmont M. et al., "Pomegranate Peel Extract Prevents Bone Loss in a Preclinical Model of Osteoporosis and Stimulates Osteoblastic Differentiation in Vitro", Nutrients, Issue 7, Folder 11, Page 9265-9284. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!