- 1 orange
- 2 nutritional value of orange peel
- 3 Benefits of orange peel 3.1 What are the benefits of orange peel teeth 3.2 What are the benefits orange peel slimming
- 3.1 What are the benefits of orange peel teeth
- 3.2 What are the benefits orange peel slimming
- 4 orange peel damage 4.1 orange peel degree of safety 4.2 side effects of orange peel
- 4.1 orange peel degree of safety
- 4.2 side effects of orange peel
- 5 Benefits of orange oil
- Video 6 Benefits of eating orange peel
- 7 References
The orange of the most fruits common around the world, and contain peel of this fruit on several beneficial health nutrients, however, most people outgrow these peels, and we will mention in this article, the potential benefits of orange peel, side effects have also. 
The nutritional value of orange peel
The following table shows the amount of food in a large orange grain size, or the equivalent of 184 grams, and a tablespoon of fresh orange peel, or the equivalent of 6 grams: 
Benefits of orange peel
The orange peels are edible, a good source of many vitamins and minerals; Such as potassium, vitamin C, can also eat the white pulp located between the crust and fruit; As it is rich in vitamin C and fiber,  In addition, the orange peel contains good amounts of calcium, folate, and vitamin A primary (in English: Provitamin A), vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, in addition to its content-rich plant compounds called Balbolivenolat (in English: Polyphenols), which can help reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases; Such as type II diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer's disease, and can eat orange peels as it is, or dried form, or add them to the authorities or juices, or prepare jam them, or preached orange and the use of peels in the preparation of desserts, Altaatbellat, but it should be noted the need to wash well before eating orange peel because of the possibility of the presence of pesticide residues on them. 
What are the benefits of orange peel teeth
One indicated laboratory studies published in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry magazine in 2016 that the orange peel extract tempered tooth decay by inhibiting the growth of pathogens that cause decay. 
What are the benefits orange peel slimming
Studies or information does not exist indicate that eating orange peel has a direct role in weight reduction.
Damage orange peel
Orange peel degree of safety
It is to give large amounts of orange peel is safe mostly for children; As it may cause convulsions or colic them. 
Side effects of orange peel
Despite the multiple benefits of orange peel, but to use some of the side effects and recall of these effects are as follows: 
- It may contain traces of pesticides, and it is advisable if you wish to use orange peels thoroughly washed with hot water to reduce the amount of pesticides in them.
- Orange peel has a texture is difficult to digest because it contains large amounts of fiber, so eating large quantities once may cause gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Many people may not prefer the flavor orange peel time, with a strong chewing difficult.
Benefits of orange oil
Extract oil orange peel sweet orange by pressing a cold way (in English: Cold pressing), to extract oils from the crust, can also be extracted oils from oranges or flowers leaves, have indicated a preliminary study published in Life Sciences magazine in 2012 that the orange oil rich textured limonene (in English: Limonene) stimulates apoptosis of cells colon cancer, as well as inhibition of new blood vessel growth,  also it showed another preliminary study published in Bioscience Journal, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry in 2019, which was conducted on rats suffering from obesity it can eat capsules containing oils orange for 15 days to reduce the increase in weight by 41.4%, as reduced cholesterol levels, but still there is a need to conduct more research on humans to confirm this effect.  
Video the benefits of eating orange peel
We all know how great the benefits of oranges, but also peel? 
- ^ أ ب ت Kelli McGrane (01-08-2019), "Can You Eat Orange Peels, and Should You?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Orange peel, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, 01-04-2019، Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (04-02-2020), "Orange Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Sapna Shetty, Prabu Ismail, and Darshan Devang-Divakar (2016), "Antimicrobial effects of Citrus sinensis peel extracts against dental caries bacteria: An in vitro study", Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry, Issue 1, Folder 8, Page 71-77. Edited.
- ↑ "SWEET ORANGE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kotamballi Murthy, Guddadarangavvanahally Jayaprakasha, and Bhimanagouda Patil (2012), "D-limonene rich volatile oil from blood oranges inhibits angiogenesis, metastasis and cell death in human colon cancer cells", Life Sciences, Issue 11-12, Folder 91, Page 429-439. Edited.
- ↑ Dahu Li, Houjiu Wu, and Huating Dou (29-1-2019), "Weight loss effect of sweet orange essential oil microcapsules on obese SD rats induced by high-fat diet", Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, Issue 5, Folder 83, Page 923-932. Edited.
- ↑ Jill Seladi-Schulman (03-10-2019), "The Benefits of Orange Essential Oil and How to Use"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Video the benefits of eating orange peel.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!