- 1 Olive Tree
- 2 general benefits of olive oil
- 3 Benefits of olive oil for the skin
- 4 References
Olive tree blessed where he mentioned God Almighty in the holy book in Surat figs, where he said: (figs, olives * and developed Senen),  can be obtained olive fruits and eat natural form or the age of the fruits of olives for oil is useful, with the possibility of using papers also olive tree in many uses. 
What concerns us today in our article this is the oil that we get from this blessed tree, Vzi olive contains a large amount of vitamin D is essential for building bones, and contains antioxidants such as flavonoids, vitamin E and carotene materials, and olive oil is of easy fat digestion thus, it is different oils from other vegetable oils and we will talk about the benefits of Alehioanah.utalaa olive oil for the skin and the body in general. 
General benefits of olive oil
Olive oil is very useful oils for the body, and these benefits recall include: 
- Useful in getting rid of various digestive system problems and is used as a laxative to get rid of constipation.
- Enters in the treatment of joint pain and swelling glands Alimfawih.
- Appetizing and useful in getting rid of the problems of not wanting to eat.
- Addresses respiratory problems such as sinusitis and asthma.
- It is used in the treatment of wounds and help heal and heal.
- Useful in maintaining the integrity of the heart and protect it from diseases, where he works to reduce the proportion of cholesterol in the blood, as it will increase the softness of the arteries and reduce the incidence of stroke.
- It works to strengthen the immune system and prevent the human body from diseases and epidemics.
- It works to reduce blood sugar because it contains oxidizing substances.
- Treats gout and viral diseases, hepatitis, psoriasis and other diseases.
Benefits of olive oil for the skin
Olive oil is very useful oils for the skin and the skin, and these benefits recall include: 
- Reduce the appearance of acne in the skin.
- Protect the skin from the appearance of wrinkles where, due to the presence of (polyphenols) and which prevents cells from oxidation, especially red blood cells and thus prevent the appearance of wrinkles in the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin and skin through the skin directly pork fat or mixed with one of the different materials.
- It can be used as a protective screen to protect the skin from the sun's harmful rays, it is also in contrast after exposure to sunlight can be painted face with olive oil, which reduces the effects that may cause harm and skin problems.
- It can be used for moisturizing hands and feet and cracked skin places in them.
- It is used to get rid of dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin, through massage the skin it can add coarse salt or sugar to prepare a natural peeled.
- It can be used to get rid of cosmetics on the skin it is nourishing the skin, as it contains substances to activate skin cells and clear them and Takmha.
- It works to prevent the appearance of cellulite in the skin because it contains squalene.
- ↑ Surat fig, verse: 1-2.
- ↑ Christian Nordqvist (11-12-2017), "What are the health benefits of olive oil?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 10-06-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Oil, salad or cooking, olive", www.nutritionvalue.org, Retrieved 10-06-2018. Edited.
- ↑ OrganicFacts (26-04-2018), "11 Surprising Olive Oil Benefits"، www.organicfacts.net, Retrieved 10-06-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jayne Leonard (18-03-2018), "Is olive oil a good moisturizer for your face?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 10-06-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!