- 1 Oil glycerol
- 2 Benefits of oil glycerol skin
- 3 Warning use glycerol
- 4 glycerin suppositories to treat constipation
- 5 References
Glycerol (in English: Glycerin) or what is known Paljleerool (English: Glycerol) also is a liquid thick colorless, odorless, and is extracted from fats and oils used in the manufacture of soap; Where is produced as a minor during the manufacture of soap, a simple chemical compound that has many uses; It is used in moisturizing the skin and enters in a number of industries such as cosmetics, in addition to this is the use of glycerin in food additives, local and as a rain, can also be used as an anti-special-freeze on the windshield of the car, and although most of the products that contain glycerol does not pose a risk to health; However, it may not be used for the purposes of medical without prescription.  
Benefits of oil glycerol skin
The benefits of glycerin for many uses; It is used as a treatment moisturizer for the skin and protective of dehydration, roughness and scaling, it can also be used to treat itching and irritation of the skin minor, and other problems, and can understand the work of material glycerol and other materials used to hydrate the skin mechanism that it is working on the formation of oily layer on the surface of the skin; Which in turn leads to the water lock up inside the skin; As the dry skin caused most often skin loss of water.  The recall comes some benefits and other uses specifically related to skin: 
- Maturity of the cell: glycerol plays a vital role in the maturation of cells (in English: Cell Maturation), also helps the local use of glycerin on the skin to solve many of its problems; Especially fatty skin problems such as blackheads and acne.
- The structure of the skin: glycerol affects the skin structure (in English: Skin Structure) by helping him improve oily skin, so filling out the fabric between the cell (in English: Intercellular matrix).
- Anti-Aging: enter glycerol in many products, especially products related to anti-aging; And its ability to hydrate the skin and fill small cracks on the surface of the skin; Which in turn works to prevent the appearance of wrinkles. 
- Treatment of mouth ulcers: Helps glycerol to heal ulcers that affect the mouth, and helps to relieve the pain of polyp (in English: Mucoceles); This is due to the characteristics of glycerol antiseptic and anti-microbial, as well as it works to maintain moisture in the affected areas, ulcers; Which relieves the discomfort. 
- Prevention of psoriasis and eczema helps glycerol to improve the functions of the skin; Which prevents loss of moisture, and helps to prevent the entry of toxins and irritants to the skin; Which in turn leads to reduce and prevent inflammatory problems such as eczema (in English: Eczema) and psoriasis (in English: Psoriasis). 
- Maintain healthy lips: Helps glycerol to maintain the freshness and softness of the lips, and is useful for those who suffer from dry and cracked lips. 
Recipes for the skin using glycerol
- Rose water and glycerin Toner: Rose water helps skin infections protect and maintain the pH of the skin, in addition to its ability to solve problems such as skin blemishes and acne. The mixture rose water and glycerin works to maintain the skin and nutrition, as these components and the method of preparation comes mix:  ¼ cup of glycerin. And a half cup of rose water. The mixture is placed in an empty perfume bottle, and then be tested on the wrist first to make sure it does not cause skin irritation, and can then be used on the face.
- ¼ cup of glycerin.
- And a half cup of rose water.
- The mixture is placed in an empty perfume bottle, and then be tested on the wrist first to make sure it does not cause skin irritation, and can then be used on the face.
- Moisturizing glycerin and lemon juice Green: This mixture helps to hydrate the body and protect it from drought, especially in winter, it is not limited to use only the face; But the person can use it to hydrate the entire body, and with the components and the method of preparation of this humidifier:  bottle of glycerin comes. Tablespoons of green lemon juice (in English: Lime Juice). The mixing of the ingredients well, then it is placed in the bottle. This is used as a humidifier at night, where they are placed using fingers or cotton, then leaves to be absorbed by the skin.
- A bottle of glycerin.
- Tablespoons of green lemon juice (in English: Lime Juice).
- The mixing of the ingredients well, then it is placed in the bottle.
- This is used as a humidifier at night, where they are placed using fingers or cotton, then leaves to be absorbed by the skin.
Warning use glycerol
Is glycerol safe for use, and does not cause the appearance of any symptoms side most people, but there are some cases that may be exposed to injury or potential side effects of a rare occurrence, and comes with some examples: 
- Itching, tingling, redness, or irritation of the skin, and if these symptoms continue or worse; For a person to tell your doctor immediately.
- Unusual changes in the skin; As a change skin color to white, ductility is usual, excessive humidity, and should be noted to the seriousness of these symptoms; Where the doctor must tell them immediately.
- Allergic reaction; It is rare, but it is very dangerous, so you should tell your doctor if you notice any of the symptoms of a person allergic reaction, which is as follows: rash. Itching or swelling; Especially in the face, tongue, and throat. Severe dizziness. difficulty breathing.
- Itching or swelling; Especially in the face, tongue, and throat.
- Severe dizziness.
- difficulty breathing.
Glycerin suppositories to treat constipation
Glycerol is used in the form of suppositories for the treatment of constipation in the short term; As glycerol acts as a laxative and irritating to the lining of the intestine; Which leads to a Anaqbdhat where, also works on the withdrawal of water from the intestines to the stool to facilitate the passage, it should be noted that these suppositories may lead to the emergence of some side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and fecal impaction (in English: Fecal impaction), as well as bowel obstruction and abdominal pain. 
- ^ أ ب "The Benefits of Glycerin", www.livestrong.com,3-10-2017، Retrieved 3-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Glycerin Ingredients", www.livestrong.com,3-10-2017، Retrieved 3-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Glycerin Liquid", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "9 Amazing Benefits Of Glycerin For Oily Skin", www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Glycerin for Face", www.newhealthguide.org, Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Know the 10 Uses of Glycerin Prev1 of 3Next", www.top10homeremedies.com, Retrieved 20-1-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!