- 1 noni fruit
- 2 Food Noni Value
- 3 Benefits of Noni fruit 3.1 content of nutrients 3.2 Benefits of noni fruit according to degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.1 content of nutrients
- 3.2 Benefits of noni fruit according to degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 4 damage noni fruit Safety 4.1 degree noni fruit 4.2 Warning use Noni fruit 4.3 drug interactions with noni fruit
- Safety 4.1 degree noni fruit
- 4.2 Warning use Noni fruit
- 4.3 drug interactions with noni fruit
- 5 References
Some are called noni fruit (scientific name: Morinda citrifolia) Morinda citrifolia, a perennial plant native to Southeast Asia, has been consumed noni for more than 2000 fruit in general,  and is characterized by possessing the smell and flavor Alboterec acid (in English: Butyric acid); Or what is also known as acid butter, and consume parts of the plant noni fruit evergreen fruits like paper and in various ways, including fruit noni juice consumption, which is spread increasingly, the roots they use dye. 
Food Noni Value
The following table shows the nutrients available in every 100 mL of fruit juice Noni: 
Benefits of Noni Fruit
Content of nutrients
Fruit juice Noni high amounts of antioxidants, which prevent cell damage caused by free radicals, in addition to providing many health benefits contain; Diet rich in antioxidants has been linked to reducing the risk of chronic diseases including; Heart disease and diabetes, and include the types of antioxidants available in noni fruit; Compound beta-carotene (in English: Beta-Carotene), vitamin E, vitamin C, and a compound called by Iridoid. 
Benefits of Noni fruit according to the degree of efficiency
- Reduce the risk of cancer: Preliminary study on mice and published in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences magazine in 2006, that noni fruit linked to reducing the risk of cancer; It has been shown that mice consumption of juice Noni fruit may reduce DNA damage in the heart, lung, liver and kidney caused by exposure to carcinogens, reducing the risk of cancer, and this effect is due to possess fruit antioxidant properties. 
- Alleviating the pain of cervical spondylosis: (English: Cervical spondylosis); Which is defined as damage and disruption associated with aging, which affects the spinal discs in the neck and cause contraction, and dry, and the emergence of symptoms associated with inflammation of the joint degenerative, such as; Bony protrusion, and the growth of new bone over the bone (in English: Bone spurs),  may help juice consumption Noni fruit for 4 weeks with undergo physical therapy sessions on the improvement of the level of ease neck pain, and enhance flexibility. 
- Contribute to the promotion of athletic performance: A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Journal in 2008, that the athletes consumption of juice Noni fruit for 21 days was associated with an increase of endurance ratio have, due this effect to raise antioxidant levels. 
- Help lower blood pressure: Helps juice consumption Noni fruit to lower high blood pressure by inhibiting angiotensin-converting enzyme (in English: Angiotensin-converting enzyme) and a receptor, known for short as AT, but there is still a need for further studies to determine the appropriate dose for the occurrence this effect and how it happened. 
- Alleviate the pain of joint inflammation Degenerative: Preliminary study published in the Journal of Functional Foods in Health & Disease in 2011, that Noni juice may improve the symptoms associated with the quality of life in patients with rheumatoid joint degenerative, such as; The ability to move, walking, bending, work, and functions of the hand, fingers, palm, tasks home, and others, as well as to improve mood, relieve the pain of this inflammation, the level of one of inflammatory indicators known protein Almtvaal- C, and stress level. 
- Help relieve nausea: A study published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand magazine in 2010, that the plant extract Noni would reduce the occurrence of early nausea that may occur after undergoing the surgery. 
- Help fight bacteria: indicated laboratory study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry magazine in 2014 that ethanol and ethyl acetate extract of the plant Noni has anti-bacterial properties, oxidation, in addition to its anti-inflammatory, which regulates the level of responses inflammatory during infection caused by Ketaraa Helicobacter pylori bacterium or the stomach, back has its effect in reducing exposure to bacteria cells and cell adhesion to the content of phenols. 
- Help alleviate the allergic problems: where, she pointed out laboratory study published in Pharmacognosy Research magazine in 2014 that the fruits and leaves Noni extract can relieve allergy symptoms, it has reduced fruit extract from the swelling of the ear, as Hafez leaves extract noni on the demise of the graininess levels ( English: Degranulation); Which contributes to the fight against microbes in the immune system, so as to the content of Alaorcolik acid, red tape, and others. 
- Help relieve the symptoms of depression: a study published in the Journal of Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy in 2017 indicated that the extract noni fruit helps to relieve anxiety, and has an anti-depressant effect. 
- Help reduce blood sugar levels: as pointed out a preliminary study was conducted on mice infected with diabetes type II and published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine magazine in 2012, that noni plant is one of functional foods that help sugar level in patients with diabetes control , it was observed that the Noni plant reduces the cumulative fermented sugar level (in English: Glycosylated hemoglobin), and increases insulin sensitivity and reduces triglyceride levels and bad cholesterol in the blood. 
- Maintaining liver health: indicated the results of a preliminary study was conducted on mice and published in Plant Foods for Human Nutrition magazine in 2008, that Noni juice contributes to the liver protection from exposure to external toxins,  In contrast, it should be noted that people with diseases of liver must avoid consumption of noni for its association with many cases of liver damage. 
- Other benefits: plant Noni some other uses, but there is not enough evidence to confirm the effectiveness of her, including:  alleviate colds. Mitigation of colic. Reducing constipation. Reducing cough. Reducing digestion problems. Reduce the risk of swelling of the spleen. Alleviate menstrual cycle disorders. Reduce the signs of aging. Alleviate the pain. Mitigation of vaginal discharge. Mitigation of the urinary system problems. Reduce your risk of stroke. Reduce the risk of kidney disease. Alleviate migraine headaches. Reducing seizures. Mitigation of fever. Reduce the risk of cataracts eye lens (in English: Cataracts). Reducing swelling. Alleviating heart problems. Reduce the risk of smallpox (in English: Smallpox).
- Alleviate colds.
- Mitigation of colic.
- Reducing constipation.
- Reducing cough.
- Reducing digestion problems.
- Reduce the risk of swelling of the spleen.
- Alleviate menstrual cycle disorders.
- Reduce the signs of aging.
- Alleviate the pain.
- Mitigation of vaginal discharge.
- Mitigation of the urinary system problems.
- Reduce your risk of stroke.
- Reduce the risk of kidney disease.
- Alleviate migraine headaches.
- Reducing seizures.
- Mitigation of fever.
- Reduce the risk of cataracts eye lens (in English: Cataracts).
- Reducing swelling.
- Alleviating heart problems.
- Reduce the risk of smallpox (in English: Smallpox).
Damage Noni fruit
Safety degree noni fruit
Probably safe consumption of noni fruit suitable quantities, in contrast, probably not safely consumed in large quantities; May cause the consumption of these quantities for a long period of liver damage in some people, and also recommended not consumed by pregnant women and nursing mothers not to provide sufficient information on the safety of its use during this period, since there is concern that it may cause abortion. 
Warning the use of noni fruit
Should some groups caution when noni fruit consumption, in order to avoid possible side including symptoms, and remind them what comes:  
- Who are suffering from kidney problems: It is recommended not to noni by people who suffer from the consumption of kidney problems; Because of the high content of potassium, which may cause high blood potassium levels, which could lead to the aggravation of the situation they have.
- Who are suffering from high potassium level: causes drinking Noni juice in high potassium levels in the blood, and therefore it may cause high levels among those with high potassium level significantly.
- Who suffer from liver problems should avoid the consumption of noni in the incidence of liver problems.
Drug interactions with noni fruit
The following points illustrate some medications that interfere with the noni fruit and you should consult your doctor before consumption together: 
- Medicine for high blood pressure: where classified this overlap of being a medium degree, it may cause Noni juice consumption in conjunction with blood pressure medicine for high blood potassium levels significantly, and examples of these drugs: captopril (in English: Captopril), and medicine Alanabral (in English: enalapril), and Osartan (in English: Losartan), and valsartan (in English: Valsartan).
- Drugs that cause damage to the liver: (English: Hepatotoxic drugs), as it is this overlap of middle-class, dealt Noni leads with these drugs increase the risk of liver damage, and these drugs: the drug amiodarone (in English: Amiodarone), and medicine carbamazepine (English : Carbamazepine).
- Warfarin: (English: Warfarin) This is the overlap of the middle class, as this medicine is used to slow blood clotting, and Noni juice consumption reduces the effect of this drug; Which increases the risk of blood clotting.
- Diuretics saving potassium: (English: Potassium Sparing Diuretics) that increase potassium levels, and therefore it should be careful when Noni consumption in conjunction with these drugs, as is the overlap between the two middle-class may cause high levels of potassium in the body dramatically.
- Medication ranitidine: (English: Ranitidine), as the consumption with noni fruit is classified simple class, may cause consumption in conjunction with Noni juice to increase the absorption of the drug in the body, which may cause the appearance of some of its side effects.
- ↑ Édipo Almeida, Débora de Oliveira, Dachamir Hotza (2019), "Properties and Applications of Morinda citrifolia (Noni): A Review", Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, Issue 4, Folder 18, Page 883-909. Edited.
- ↑ Yanine Chan-Blancoa, Fabrice Vaillant, Ana Perez, and others (2006), "The noni fruit (Morinda citrifolia L.): A review of agricultural research, nutritional and therapeutic properties", Journal of Food Composition and Analysis , Issue 6-7, Folder 19, Page 645-654. Edited.
- ↑ "PURE NONI", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 17-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Maria Zamarripa (24-3-2019), "What Is Noni Juice? Everything You Need to Know"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ M. WANG, C. SU (12-2001), "Cancer Preventive Effect of Morinda citrifolia (Noni)", Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Issue 1, Folder 952, Page 161-168. Edited.
- ↑ "Cervical spondylosis", www.mayoclinic.org, 16-6-2018, Retrieved 17-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "NONI", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 17-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Afa Palu, R. Seifulla, Brett West (2008), "Morinda citrifolia L. (noni) improves athlete endurance: Its mechanisms of action", Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, Issue 7, Folder 2, Page 154-158. Edited.
- ↑ Afa Palu, Raevonne Santiago, Brett West, and others (2008), "The Effects of Morinda citrifolia L. Noni on High Blood Pressure: A Mechanistic Investigation and Case Study", Functional food and health, American Chemical Society, Page 446-453, Part 39. Edited.
- ↑ Mian-Ying Wang, M. Nawal Lutfiyya, Vicki Weidenbacher-Hoper, and others (2011), "Morinda citrifolia L. (noni) improves the Quality of Life in adults with Osteoarthritis", Functional Foods in Health & Disease, Issue 2, Folder 1, Page 75-90. Edited.
- ↑ Sunisa Prapaitrakool, Arunporn Itharat (2011), "Morinda Citrifolia Linn. for Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting", Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand, Issue 12, Folder 93, Page 204. Edited.
- ↑ Hsin-Lun Huang, Chien-Hui Ko, Yeong-Yu Yan, and others (2014), "Antiadhesion and Anti-inflammation Effects of Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Fruit Extracts on AGS Cells during Helicobacter pylori Infection", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Issue 11, Folder 62, Page 2374-2383. Edited.
- ↑ Kazuya Murata, Yumi Abe, Kaito Shinohara, and others (6-2014), "Anti-allergic activity of the Morinda citrifolia extract and its constituents", Pharmacognosy Research, Issue 3, Folder 6, Page 260-265. Edited.
- ↑ Megala Narasingam, Kamini Vijeepallam, Zahurin Mohamed, and others (2017), "Anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like activities of a methanolic extract of Morinda citrifolia Linn. (noni) fruit in mice: Involvement of benzodiazepine-GABAAergic, serotonergic and adrenergic systems", Elsevier Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, Folder 96, Page 944-952. Edited.
- ↑ So-Young Lee, So-Lim Park, Jin-Taek Hwang, and others (2012), "Antidiabetic Effect of Morinda citrifolia (Noni) Fermented by Cheonggukjang in KK-Ay Diabetic Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Folder 2012, Page 1-8. Edited.
- ↑ Mian-Ying Wang, Diane Nowicki, Gary Anderson, and others (6-2008), "Liver Protective Effects of Morinda citrifolia (Noni)", Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, Issue 2, Folder 63, Page 59-63. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Noni", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 18-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Noni", www.emedicinehealth.com, 17-9-2019, Retrieved 18-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "NONI", www.rxlist.com,17-9-2019، Retrieved 18-4-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!