- 1 lemon
- Benefits of 2 lemons
- 3 mint
- 4 Benefits of Mint
- 5 Benefits of lemon with mint
Is a lemon of citrus spread widely throughout the year, strongly acidity and features, and is used in many purposes, enters in the preparation of the authorities dramatically, and bring him food, sweets, pickles, and learned from the whole fruit Kaaasirh and seeds and Akecorh pulp, and is available in green and yellow, is considered a plant The many benefits and almost countless; Because it contains many important vehicles.
- Antivirus; As it is effective in the treatment of influenza and colds, so as to contain vitamin C, and can be used in such cases by boiling water, lemon juice or lemon peel or lemon and drink warm slices.
- Treated kidney failure, and kills the bacteria present in the urethra, and rid of the sand and gravel in the kidneys and Evtaath, and generates urine.
- Calms the nerves.
- Treats rheumatism and reduces joint pain.
- Treats skin Kalhassasah diseases, so placing it on the skin and drinking a glass of it.
- Treats diseases of typhoid, malaria and cholera; As it is an effective anti such diseases.
- Tonic of the arteries and the wall of blood vessels; Because it contains vitamin C, and substance Rutin.
- Addresses the addiction to narcotic substances Kalofen.
- Limit uterine bleeding.
- It strengthens the immune system and thus protects the body from disease health and fighting against.
- It cleans the liver, intestines and Enqehma of toxins, through drinking a glass of water mixed with a drop of lemon juice on an empty stomach.
- It restores the natural balance of the body, as it inside creates an alkaline environment resulting from the acidic lemon.
- Rid of the sediment in the gallbladder; Because it contains citric acid.
The mint of medicinal herbs that contain many benefits to the body, and consists of volatile oils and contains a substance menthol Almnthon and phenolic acids and Filafinuat lutein and Almntosed, and triples terpene, a small veins in size containing scented leaves refreshing strong, prepared from leaves drinks hot, authorities, as are dried to be used as a spice that add a distinctive flavor to the food.
Benefits of Mint
- Stimulates blood circulation in the body, it activates the heart, through a warm drink regularly.
- It softens the stomach and intestines.
- Relieves pain molars chewing through the amount of leaves.
- Rid of the smell of the mouth Aakrahh gives breath fresh.
- Eliminates the acidity of the stomach, by drinking a glass of it warm without extras.
- It calms the nervous system.
- Fights diseases in the digestive tract and stomach, treats colic, relieves heart palpitations so that it becomes natural Bmadelha, as the stomach is relieved of worms.
- Rid of bulges and gases.
- Relieves cough.
- Strengthens and stimulates the pancreas and liver.
- It limits the feeling of insomnia.
- Generates urine.
Benefits of lemon with mint
The lemon drink with mint is a panacea for many diseases, including:
- Treatment of the acidity of the stomach, so by eating a cup of boiled mint added to it drops of fresh lemon juice without adding sugar.
- Effective treatment for the problems of indigestion; As the lemon drink mint accelerates the process of digestion of food and balances the enzymes secreted in the digestive system as it balances the acidity.
- It controls the weight and decrease it.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!