- 1 lemon
- Benefits of 2 lemons
- 3 nutritional value of sour lemon
- 4 lemon acid damage
- 5 References
Lemon varieties of fruit characterized by highly acidic taste of is, and is one of the sources rich in vitamin C, and is usually used by people in small quantities, by adding them to the authorities, sauces, juices, has been used lemon since the foot to prevent scurvy (in English: Scurvy) or treatment , during a cruise expedition long, and produces the disease is usually the result of vitamin c deficiency, as lemon contains high amounts of antioxidants for the body useful oxidation. 
Benefits of lemon
Lemon contains many plant compounds for the health of useful, in addition to large amounts of fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients, which makes this kind of fruit beneficial to the health of the human body, and its benefits as follows:  
- Promote heart health: as the lemon is rich in vitamin C, which found that it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke, fiber, plant compounds that can reduce the risk factors leading to heart disease. In one study found that eating fiber found in citrus fruits Kallimon 4 months can reduce the levels of total cholesterol in the blood, can also help some plant chemicals such as Alhspareden and Diosmin to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Weight maintenance: It is believed that the lemon can help you lose weight, and in several ways, including lemon contain a type of soluble fiber, which is called Pectin (in English: Pectin), which expands into the stomach, and helps the feeling of fullness, but it should be noted it must lemon eat full to get pectin located in it, and can not get it by drinking lemon juice, and add to it is believed that plant compounds found in lemon may help weight loss also, in one study found that rats that ate polyphenol compounds derived from lemon peel with a diet of fattening gained weight and less fat compared to mice that did not consume polyphenol compounds, but these studies are uncertain on humans, and still there is a need for more evidence to prove.
- Prevention of anemia: the infected human anemia as a result of his injury iron deficiency, iron is found in animal and plant sources, as easily absorbed from animal sources, but absorbed from plant sources is not effective itself, it is worth mentioning that it can increase the absorption of iron from sources plant by ingested with foods containing vitamin c and citric acid, such as lemon, thereby reducing the risk of anemia.
- Improve the health of the digestive system: the citric acid on the soluble fiber that increase the health of the digestive canal contains, also slows the digestion of carbohydrates and sugars; Which may contribute to reducing the level of sugar in the blood, but this benefit can only be achieved with eating a full lemon crust, as lemon contains pectin, which is characterized by many different benefits.
- Reduce the risk of cancer: Some research has indicated that it can plant compounds found in lemons help reduce the risk of cancer, and these compounds; Limonene, and Naranjinin, but this effect is still in need of further studies to confirm, as some studies on animals indicated that-compound d limonene (English: D-limonene) located in the lemon oil has anti-cancer effects, have indicated some studies that people who eat citrus fruits frequently are less likely to develop cancer, but some other studies did not find any effect of lemon in cancer, so these findings still need further studies and evidence to confirm it.
- Reduce the risk of kidney stones: as some studies suggest that eating lemon can juice to prevent the formation of kidney stones, but some other studies did not find the same effect, and believes that it can be citric acid role in reducing kidney stones by increasing the amount of urine, reducing the degree of acidity, and can for people who have already suffered this health problem to eat half a cup of lemon juice daily to reduce the risk of recurrence of them.
- Reduce the risk of asthma: where to eat lemons to prevent asthma and to contain vitamin C, and this effect is in need of further studies still has allergies Journal of Clinical Immunology published that the use of lemon can benefit people suffering from asthma and hypersensitivity bronchial when they become cold, but it is still in need of further studies to confirm it.
- Enhance the body's immunity: It is vitamin C and antioxidants of the most important elements that strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infection with colds and flu, one study indicated that taking supplements of vitamin C can reduce the duration of colds, but they do not prevent their occurrence definitively , it can also strengthen the immunity Vitamn c persons who exercise great physically active.
The nutritional value of the sour lemon
The following table shows some of the nutrients in 100 grams of lemon: 
Citric acid contains a high proportion of acids, so it can be taken negatively affect the people who are suffering from disease reflux gastro-esophageal (in English: Gastro-esophageal reflux disease), it was found that eating infected with this disease Lemon can increase the symptoms worse, such as heartburn and reflux, can also be a feeling of heartburn mouth increases when people with ulcers oral, and use it outside on the skin can lead to increase the burning sun for people with white skin.  
- ^ أ ب ت Megan Ware (5-1-2018), "How can lemons benefit your health?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Helen West, RD (17-6-2017), "6 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Lemons"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09150, Lemons, raw, without peel", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "LEMON", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!