- 1 green lemon
- 2 nutritional value of green lemon
- 3 Benefits of Lemon Green 3.1 green lemon content of nutrients 3.2 Benefits of lemon green depending on the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 Benefits There is not enough evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence for) 3.3 scientific studies about the benefits of green lemon
- 3.1 green lemon content of nutrients
- 3.2 Benefits of lemon green depending on the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 Benefits There is not enough evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence for)
- 3.2.1 Benefits There is not enough evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence for)
- 3.3 scientific studies about the benefits of green lemon
- 4 lemon damage green 4.1 Lemon Safety degree Green 4.2 Warning Use green lemon
- 4.1 Lemon Safety degree Green
- 4.2 Warning Use green lemon
- 5 way lemon green storage
- 6 References
Green Lemon Lemon is called, or the acid, a type of citrus, and is one of the most ingredients used in many kitchens,  The green lemon tree of small trees evergreen, a dense growth and irregular, with a length of approximately 5 meters, fruit round to oval-shaped, diameter ranges between 3 to 6 cm, and color greenish yellow, very thin crust, which is very sour, and contain juices, and smell. 
The spread of lemon cultivation green in all tropical, subtropical warm, and is widely used in almost all homes in these areas, especially to give flavor to food, and to prepare drinks, and other medical uses, he has a taste rich and sour, is used to impart flavor to the hot dishes and warm, whether fresh or in the form of pickles or sauces. 
The nutritional value of green lemon
The following table shows the nutrients available in 100 grams of fresh green lemon: 
Benefits of green lemon
Lemon green content of nutrients
- A rich source of magnesium and potassium: Green lemon on the high levels of magnesium and potassium, which helps to promote heart health, as can potassium can enhance blood flow, and reduces blood pressure contains. 
- A good source of antioxidants: The antioxidants important compounds protect cells from free radicals that can damage cells when present in large quantities, which may cause chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and many kinds of cancer, as green lemon contains a high proportion of active compounds that act as antioxidants in the body, including flavonoids compounds, Allimonoad (in English: Limonoid), and Alkerstin (in English: Quercetin), ascorbic acid, and others. 
Benefits of green lemon by the degree of efficiency
Green lemon may possess a number of health benefits, but it is uncertain and need further studies to prove its effectiveness, and these benefits are the following: 
- Iron deficiency.
- Acute diarrhea.
Scientific studies about the benefits of green lemon
- , According to a study published in the Journal of Journal of medical microbiology in 2015 that a compound limonene found in the crust of the fruits of citrus, have anti properties for some types of bacteria Streptococcus by 75% to 95%, as it may cause these bacteria infection and some health problems, and found that lemon green inhibits adhesion of bacteria on the surfaces, and thus prevent the formation of its bio-membrane.  
- A study published in ARYA Atherosclerosis magazine in 2013, on a group of rabbits, was given a diet rich in cholesterol for two months, as well as give it a 5 Mlilirat of lemon juice per day, and the results showed that the lemon juice green has increased the ability of antioxidants, which reduce the risk of injury atherosclerosis in rabbits, but observed that the lemon peel was more effective than lemon juice. 
- Laboratory study published in the Phytotherapy Research Journal in 2010 was conducted on a group of mice, appeared to show that the oil of lemon green aromatic has a role in reducing weight in mice, it also reduced the amount of food consumed, but must conduct more studies to see the effect of lemon oil in human . 
- , Showed a study published in the journal Planta Medica in 2013 that green lemon extract can reduce the proliferation of colon cancer cells, in addition to owning properties reduce the risk of cancer. 
To find out more information about the general benefits of citrus benefits you can read an article and damage lemon.
Green Lemon Damage
Green lemon safety degree
The use of green lemon is often safe for most adults when used in quantities in food, in addition to possible safety use lemon peel green when taken medical doses, but there is not enough information about the safety of eating green lemon for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so prefer to avoid the use of green lemon quantities greater than those typically found in food during pregnancy and lactation. 
Warning use green lemon
Bacteria can spread from the cortex to the inside of the fruit of the lemon during the cut with a knife process, so you should wash the lemon peel green even when not in use,  The use of green lemon is safe in general, but may have few side effects, especially in people who are allergic to other citrus, so they recommend avoiding eating green lemon because it is possible to cause them symptoms of food allergies, which include swelling, breathing difficulties, and urticaria. 
In addition, some people may suffer from reflux of the esophagus as a result of eating green lemon, or drinking juice because of the acidity, as some of the other symptoms may occur in the digestive tract, such as heartburn, nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing, in addition to the acid in the green lemon and other citrus fruits can lead to the erosion of tooth enamel and protect teeth, be sure to wash your mouth with plain water after eating a lemon green or drinking juice, it should be noted the need to see a doctor immediately when any of these symptoms. 
Way green lemon storage
Contributes to fruits and vegetables are stored properly in maintaining fresh longer duration of time, and are generally advised to store most types of fruit in the refrigerator, without cutting or peeling, but for Hamadat particularly -kallimon green- Vinsah stored in the refrigerator drawer bottom to keep them fresh longer possible. 
- ↑ Tshering Penjor, Takashi Mimura, Ryoji Matsumoto And others (30-04-2014), "Characterization of limes (Citrus aurantifolia) grown in Bhutan and Indonesia using high-throughput sequencing.", Scientific Reports,Issue 1, Folder 4, Page 1-9. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Citrus aurantiifolia (lime)", www.cabi.org,20-11-2019، Retrieved 26-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Lime, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov,04-01-2019، Retrieved 26-02-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jenna Fletcher (23-07-2018), "What are the benefits of drinking lime water?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 26-02-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Ryan Raman (20-03-2019), "Limes: A Citrus Fruit with Powerful Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "LIME", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 26-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ganapathy Subramenium, Karuppiah Vijayakumar and Shunmugiah Pandian1 (1-08-2015), "Limonene inhibits streptococcal biofilm formation by targeting surface-associated virulence factors Free", Journal of medical microbiology, Issue 8, Folder 64, Page 879-890. Edited.
- ↑ Maryam Boshtam, Sedigheh Asgary, Jamal Moshtaghian And others (11-2013), "Impacts of fresh lime juice and peel on atherosclerosis progression in an animal model", ARYA Atherosclerosis, Issue 9, Folder 6, Page 357-362. Edited.
- ↑ Solmaz Asnaashari Abbas Delazar Bohlol Habibi And others (12-2010), "Essential Oil from Citrus aurantifolia prevents ketotifen‐induced weight‐gain in mice", Phytotherapy Research, Issue 24, Folder 12, Page 1893-1897. Edited.
- ↑ Jaiprakash Patil, Guddadarangavvanahally Jayaprakasha, Jinhee Kim And others (03-2013), "5-Geranyloxy-7-Methoxycoumarin Inhibits Colon Cancer (SW480) Cells Growth by Inducing Apoptosis", Planta Medica, Issue 79, Folder 3-4, Page 219-226. Edited.
- ↑ Carol DerSarkissian (02-06-2019), "Lime"، www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 29-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Ware (26-02-2018), "Everything you need to know about limes"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 29-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Keep Fruits & Vegetables Fresher Longer", www.heart.org, Retrieved 22-3-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!