- 1 Benefits of Green Apple for Weight Loss 1.1 calories 1.2 is rich in fiber 1.3 reduce energy intensity 1.4 feeling of fullness 1.5 Nutritional Information
- 1.1 calories
- 1.2 is rich in fiber
- 1.3 reduce energy intensity
- 1.4 feeling of fullness
- 1.5 Nutritional Information
- 2 The difference between green apples and red apples
- 3 References
Benefits of Green Apple Weight Loss
It may help green apples to lose weight where the study found in 2003 that people who eat three grains of green apples per day as part of a diet slimming system reduced their weight compared with those who replaced fruit cakes oats in their diet, and for the benefit of green apples for slimming are advised replace with foods rich in calories the following are the benefits found in green apples that help slimming. 
Pill green apples per Bakecrha contain 52 calories but without peel it contains 48 calories, may help green fresh apples on the amount of calories control more than dried as fresh contains the amount of water and fiber gives a feeling of fullness but dried it loses fiber through drying process, but for apple juice may increase calories; Because when mixing a grain of green apples are fully developed to include Chaff pulp and leg so that the grain apple juice gives 57 calories. 
Rich in fiber
Apple is rich in terms of one pill containing 5 grams of the total amount of fiber per day which is 25 grams of fiber, may help foods rich in fiber to reduce weight because they are working to reduce calorie absorption. 
Reduce energy intensity
Known as energy intensity as the amount of energy or calories per gram of food, as the food containing less energy density gives fewer calories and help you feel full even if the diet is low calorie and this applies to apples, containing low energy density which helps in weight loss. 
A feeling of fullness
In a study conducted in April 2009 showed that eating a grain apple before a meal with 15 minutes can help reduce the amount of calorie intake. 
Green Apple is a low-calorie and high-fiber, it is also free of fat, and includes many nutritional elements as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, and potassium. 
The difference between green apples and red apples
Experts agree on the usefulness of apples in general, but there are several kinds of apples, including red and green may make some people confused in terms of knowledge of the health type of apple, the following are the most important differences between the green and red apple: 
- Carbohydrate: Depending on the US Department of Agriculture, the green apple contains 14.83 grams of carbohydrates, while red apple contains 15.33 grams, and is considered a very slight difference does not mention where the amount of carbohydrates is considered in the two types of 15 grams.
- Sugar: apple green contains less sugar than red apples, but even though it is the sugar found in fruit and is actually healthy carbohydrates, the apple of both types is important in the fight against diabetes.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Jessica Bruso (3-10-2017)، "Green Apples and Weight Loss"، livestrong، Retrieved 3-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Cheryl Myers (3-10-2017)، "Calories in One Green Apple"، livestrong، Retrieved 3-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jill Corleone (3-10-2017)، "Does Eating Sour Green Apple Skins Help You Lose Weight?"، livestrong، Retrieved 3-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Green Apple vs Red Apple، Which is Better for Your Health"، healthfeed، Retrieved 10-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!