- 1 apple
- 2 Benefits of Green Apple
- 3 nutritional value of apples
- 4 damage apple green
- 5 References
The apple of the most popular fruit in the world, and is the fruit of the apple tree (in English: Malus domestica), which originated in Central Asia, but they are grown all over the world, containing a wide range of nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants different oxidation; Which many health benefits may possess the body, according to what I found studies, in addition to contain low calories, as characterized by this fruit Btamha delicious and usually eaten raw, or in the form of juices and drinks, and are used in various types of food recipes, and we will address in the most important benefits offered by green apples to the body that comes. 
Benefits of Green Apple
The apple is a rich source of vitamin C, and polyhedra phenol (in English: Polyphenols), and to get the full benefits of apples is recommended to take full apple Bakecrha, where the crust contains half the fiber and many polyhedra phenol, studies have indicated that it can healthy people eating Tvahtin a day, and has apple's many health benefits to the body, and among them the following: 
- Helps to lose weight: As the apple is rich in fiber and water, also contains natural compounds may promote weight loss, and the study found that eating apple slices before eating increases the feeling of fullness, resulting in a reduced calorie intake by 200 calories compared to other , as another study on mice conducted suffering from obesity, they were given supplements grinded apples and apple juice center, resulting in weight loss, and the low level of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Promotes heart health: As the apple is rich in soluble fiber, which may help lower cholesterol levels in the blood, contains apples also polyhedra phenol (in English: Polyphenole), which have antioxidant properties, and is one of these polyphenols is flavonoids (in English: Flavonoid) ; Which can reduce blood pressure, studies have found that eating large amounts of flavonoids linked to reducing the risk of strokes by 20%, plus they may help prevent heart disease by reducing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- It reduces the risk of developing diabetes type II: where I found many studies that eating an apple a day or a couple of apples during the week is linked to reducing the risk of developing type II diabetes by 28% compared to not eating, as Apple has a multi-phenol, which helps guard tissue beta cells (in English: Beta cells) responsible for the secretion of insulin from the pancreas, which is usually exposed to damage in patients with type II diabetes.
- It promotes beneficial bacteria: where there are bacteria in the gut of this growth; Which feed on Pectin (in English: Pectin), a type of fiber found in apples, this has a reason to make apples have a positive effect in reducing the risk of obesity, type II diabetes, in addition to heart disease.
- It can contribute to reducing the incidence of cancer: The study found that women eating apples is linked to reducing the rate of death due to cancer.
- Enhances the immune response: It may also help to combat asthma, as the apple is rich in antioxidants that may help lung protection from damage phosphorylation, in a study of 68,000 women found that women who eat apples say their risk of developing asthma, and contain apple crust on the type of flavonoids called Alkirsatin (in English: Quercetin), which helps to reduce inflammation and regulate the immune system.
- Enhances bone health: where apple has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that may help promote bone density and strength, according to what he believes researchers, conducted another study on women ate a meal containing apples and found that calcium from the body loss have been less compared with others, as apple may also contribute to maintaining bone mass with age.
- Protects the stomach: where it may help chlorogenic acid (in English: Chlorogenic acid) and compound catechin (in English: Catechin lining) found in apples to reduce injuries suffered by the lining of the stomach as a result of taking anti-inflammatory drugs, called drug Allastairoeda anti-inflammatory (English: Nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drug).
- Enhances memory: as apple juice may contribute to the preservation of acetylcholine (in English: Acetylcholin); A neurotransmitter levels can be reduced with age; This is associated with low levels of Alzheimer's disease carrier.
The nutritional value of apples
Table follows the food value of the fruit shows apples per share of it, or the equivalent of 100 grams: 
Green apples damage
Is safe apples and is not associated with use of any serious side effects, but the seeds of apples contain a substance called cyanide (in English: Cyanide), a toxic substance, may result in eating a large amount of them to death, in addition to that apple is acidic to some extent, has leads eating a large amount of it throughout the day to damage the teeth; And according to what one study found. 
- ↑ Atli Arnarson (11-10-2014), "Apples 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kerri-Ann Jennings (17-12-2018), "10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09003, Apples, raw, with skin (Includes foods for USDA's Food Distribution Program) a b ", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 13-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Joseph Nordqvist (11-4-2017), "Apples: Health benefits, facts, research"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 23-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!