- 1 Overview
- 2 Benefits of grapes for the stomach
- 3 useful fruit for the stomach and digestive
- 4 foods useful for the stomach and digestive
- 5 foods are advised to avoid it to promote the health of the stomach
- 6 nutritional value of grapes
- 7 health benefits of grapes depending on the degree of effectiveness 7.1 probability of effectiveness (Possibly Effective) 7.2 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence) 7.3 probability of effectiveness (Possibly Ineffective)
- 7.1 probability of effectiveness (Possibly Effective)
- 7.2 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 7.3 probability of effectiveness (Possibly Ineffective)
- 8 studies on the benefits of grapes
- 9 References
Grape belongs to the platoon karmic (in English: Vitaceae) There is in nature in many different varieties of colors, shapes and sizes, ranging as taste between sweet and sour, and is one of the fruits rich in nutrients; It contains the properties of compounds with protective, known plant to chemicals (in English: Phytonutrients) In addition it contains many important minerals such as manganese, vitamins, potassium, and vitamin c.  
Benefits of grapes for the stomach
There is no scientific evidence to suggest that grape special benefits offered by the stomach, but we can say that eating fruits and other foods containing dietary fiber; Such as vegetables, whole grains, and legumes may help to improve digestion.  It is likely to contribute grapes reduce constipation, but that there was insufficient evidence of its effectiveness in it,  This may be due to the content of this fruit of water and fiber; Which elements contribute to the preservation of moisture, and improve the natural movement of the intestines, which may contribute to reducing the incidence of constipation. 
Useful fruit for the stomach and digestive
Some types of fruit may contribute to improving the health of the digestive system and the process of digestion, and comes with recall some of them:
- Apple: which contains pectin fiber (in English: Pectin), which is a type of soluble fiber and these fibers role in reducing the risk of intestinal infections and inflammation of the colon, as these fibers contribute to increasing the volume of waste. 
- Papaya: There is not enough evidence to prove that papaya useful to reduce disorders of the stomach and intestines,  However, one study published in the journal (Neuro-endocrinology Letters) in 2013 and carried out on a number of volunteers who suffer from digestive problems indicated that eating a particular product from papaya helped to get rid of the problems of bloating and constipation.  also contain papaya enzyme called Alababaan (in English: Papain) which promotes the digestion of proteins, and noted a few laboratory studies that papaya may reduce gastric ulcers but this benefit needs for further studies to prove.  
- Banana: green banana starch-resistant, which can reduce diarrhea caused by disorders of the stomach contains, indicated a study of 73 children aged between 6 months to 5 years that eating green bananas cooked contributes to reduce the symptoms and duration of diarrhea. [10 ]  on the other hand, the banana is useful for those who suffer from reflux esophageal to minimize the discomfort they have, where facilitate pectin fiber transmission of food from the stomach through the machine parts of the digestive system, and can accumulate foods that the secretion of acids increases in the stomach. 
- Avocado: It foods with content large fiber and nutrients useful for digestion, and the content of fructose is low, so it does not cause gas, it is worth mentioning that the percent grams of avocado contains 7 grams of fiber, which meets 27% of the body needs daily ones. 
- Pear: It contains dietary fiber, soluble fiber, insoluble and which is one of the important elements of the digestion, and through the organization of bowel movement by increasing the softness of waste, and is soluble fiber food for bacteria beneficial in the gut, as they can contribute to relieve constipation . 
Useful food for the stomach and digestive
Type of food intake affects the health of bacteria that grow in the intestine, which contribute to the improvement of human health; As some foods may cause the death of beneficial bacteria, while helping other species to increase their growth; Which is beneficial to health, and in some healthful foods comes the digestive system: 
- Fiber-rich foods: Studies point to the importance of fiber for the health of the digestive system, including a review conducted by the University of Calgary in 2012,  Examples of fiber-rich foods: beans, beans, oats, asparagus, leeks. 
- Fermented foods: a longer fermentation methods of food preservation, through the use of specific types of bacteria; The eating fermented foods containing these types of bacteria important to improve digestion, and promote the health of the digestive system, and examples of them: containing milk on probiotics, pickled cabbage, kefir, spices and miso Japanese. 
Foods are advised to avoid it to promote the health of the stomach
Some types of foods that adversely affect the stomach and digestive system, and these foods: 
- High-fat foods: they are characterized by these foods are difficult to digest, and may cause the pain of the stomach and acidity, including: potato chips (in English: Chips), fried foods, hamburgers, and advised to avoid ingested, and eating a few meat fat, dairy products, low-fat, as advised Bshi food instead of frying to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Spices and condiments: The effect of spices from one person to another, and can have a negative effect on the digestive system in some people, it can also cause them upset stomach or heartburn where, and include these foods spices warm, and the garlic and onions may cause these disorders .
- Other foods: There are specific foods can cause digestive problems for some people, such as milk for people with lactose intolerance not so they are advised to avoid it, and eating foods that contain acids may cause acidity in some people; Including: tomato, soft drinks, and citrus fruits.
The nutritional value of grapes
The grape is a rich source of fiber and contains many important vitamins and minerals, in the following table 100 grams content of the grapes of these elements: 
The health benefits of grapes according to the degree of effectiveness
Many researches and studies conducted to find out the benefits of grapes and its impact on the health of the body, but the benefits vary depending on the degree of effectiveness, and benefits can be stated as follows:
Probability of effectiveness (Possibly Effective)
- Promote blood flow: as it is possible to eat some grapes products specifically grape seed extract, or Proanthocyanidin compound found in these seeds to reduce some of the symptoms associated with heart disease, including: pain, stress, and fatigue. 
There is not enough evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- Improve memory: it indicated some preliminary evidence that eating grape juice may help improve concentration through leadership in women middle-aged, it turns out that eating the fruits of the grape extract for 12 weeks contributed to the improvement of attention, memory and language in adults is infected with memory problems, but Studies have shown that the grapes did not improve the memory of the adults with memory disorders caused by aging. 
- Enhance the performance of athletes: preliminary studies suggest that eating a specific amount of grape extracts on a daily basis for a period of one month contributed to the increased energy athletes when practicing sport jumping, but other studies have suggested that eating grapes record juice from the whole fruit powder did not enhance the use of oxygen in the body or the ability to run. 
- Reduce some of the symptoms of metabolic syndrome: as some preliminary studies have indicated that eating the fruits of whole grapes can improve the risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome in men, also observed that eating grape juice for a month helped boost blood flow among adolescents with this syndrome, but it is still not known whether these effects reduce the risk of diabetes or other complications associated with this syndrome. 
- Reduce the risk of heart disease: There is some preliminary evidence to suggest that eating grape juice may contribute to reducing some of the risk factors associated with heart disease; Such as: stroke, inflammation, and oxidative damage to blood fat, however it is not known yet whether grape products reduce the risk of these diseases. 
- Other benefits There is no evidence of its effectiveness: grapes can be useful in several other cases, but its impact is still in need of research and study, and these cases:  cough. Hemorrhoids. Liver damage. Menorrhagia. Age-related macular degeneration. Chronic fatigue syndrome. diarrhea.
- Liver damage.
- Age-related macular degeneration.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Probability of effectiveness (Possibly Ineffective)
- Reduce Weight: where the evidence showed that eating grape juice for 12 weeks did not reduce weight in people who have an increase in weight. 
- Relieve nausea resulting from chemotherapy: Eating a certain amount of grape juice before undergoing chemotherapy for half an hour did not help to reduce nausea and vomiting. 
- Relieve symptoms associated with an overactive bladder: where the grape juice intake did not improve these symptoms in older men. 
Studies on the benefits of grapes
There are some studies on the grapes to determine the benefits and recall of these studies as follows:
- She noted a review published in Neuroprotection by Resveratrol in the journal Diabetic Neuropathy: Concepts & Mechanisms in 2013 to Alresfaratol -oho compound a basic compound in grapes and other Alotamh- may have the effect contributes to the protection of the nerves, and therefore it is likely to reduce the risk of impairment of diabetes nerves ; A disorder that may affect patients with diabetes in the event of non-use to adjust the sugar levels have appropriate treatment.  
- British Medical Journal in 2013 published a study of 187.382 adults, during which it was noted that some types of fruit eating -omnha Anb- is likely to reduce the risk of developing type II diabetes, but eating large amounts of fruit juices, this was associated with increased risk. [ 24]
- Pointed out a small study published in the European Journal of Nutrition in 2017 to the positive impact of drinking grape juice purple in improving mood, the study carried out these 20 people.  In another study of 111 adults and published in (Frontiers in Pharmacology) in 2017 it was observed that complementary eating grapes from a particular diet for 12 weeks some good cognitive function.  
- Laboratory study conducted by Purdue University (English: Purdue University) in 2015 indicated that a diet rich grapes are likely to contribute to improving the use of calcium in mice, and to promote bone health they have.  They also need the bones for some minerals to maintain their density and strength and these minerals: phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, all of which are available in grapes and other natural foods. 
- ↑ "Health Benefits of Grapes", www.healthyeating.org, Retrieved 12-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (4-10-2019), "Grapes Nutrition Facts"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 12-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Lynn Grieger (12-1-2018), "7 Superfoods That Help Digestion"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ A b T w "GRAPE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Megan Ware (15-11-2017), "What are the health benefits of grapes?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 12-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Amy Goodson (15-8-2018), "The 19 Best Foods to Improve Digestion"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "PAPAYA", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Muss C, Mosgoeller W, Endler T. (2013), "Papaya preparation (Caricol®) in digestive disorders.", Neuro Endocrinol Lett, Issue 1, Folder 34, Page 38-46. Edited.
- ↑ Ezike AC, Akah PA, Okoli CO, and others. (12-2009), "Carica papaya (Paw-Paw) unripe fruit may be beneficial in ulcer.", Journal of Medicinal Food, Issue 6, Folder 12, Page 1268-73. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Erica Julson (16-5-2018), "The 12 Best Foods for an Upset Stomach"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Rabbani Golam , Ahmed Shamsir, Islam Rafiqul, and others (5/2009), "Green banana reduces clinical severity of childhood shigellosis: a double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial.", The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, Issue 5, Folder 28, Page 420-425. Edited.
- ↑ Shelley Emling (28-7-2017), "5 Top Foods to Stave Off Acid Reflux Symptoms"، www.aarp.org, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Linda Lee, "5 Foods to Improve Your Digestion"، www.hopkinsmedicine.org, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Lisa Wartenberg (12-7-2019), "9 Health and Nutrition Benefits of Pears"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Megan Dix (2-7-2018), "What’s an Unhealthy Gut? How Gut Health Affects You"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Parnell JA, Reimer RA (2012), "Prebiotic fiber modulation of the gut microbiota improves risk factors for obesity and the metabolic syndrome.", Gut Microbes, Issue 1, Folder 3, Page 29-34. Edited.
- ↑ Claire Sissons (22-7-2019), "Ways to improve digestion"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Good foods to help your digestion ", www.nhs.uk,27-8-2019، Retrieved 13-10-2019.
- ↑ "Grapes, muscadine, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov,4-1-2019 ، Retrieved 13-10-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Grape", www.medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Grape", www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "GRAPE", www.rxlist.com, Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ A. Kumar, G. Negi, S.S. Sharma (2013), "Neuroprotection by Resveratrol in Diabetic Neuropathy: Concepts & Mechanisms", Current Medicinal Chemistry, Issue 36, Folder 20, Page 4640 - 4645. Edited.
- ↑ "Researchers find link between blueberries, grapes and apples and reduced risk of type 2 diabetes", www.bmj.com,2013، Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Haskell-Ramsay CF, Stuart RC, Okello EJ, and others (20-4-2017), "Cognitive and mood improvements following acute supplementation with purple grape juice in healthy young adults.", European Journal of Nutrition, Issue 8, Folder 56, Page 2621-2631. Edited.
- ↑ Calapai G, Bonina F, Bonina A, and others (31-10-2017), "A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Clinical Trial on Effects of a Vitis vinifera Extract on Cognitive Function in Healthy Older Adults."، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 14-10-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Melissa Groves (22-8-2018), "Top 12 Health Benefits of Eating Grapes"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 14-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Hohman EE, Weaver CM (2015 ), "A grape-enriched diet increases bone calcium retention and cortical bone properties in ovariectomized rats.", The Journal of Nutrition, Issue 2, Folder 145, Page 253-259. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!