- 1 fruit
- 2 benefits of fruits
- 3 benefits of some types of fruit
- 4 References
Fruit is an important part of the human diet; Since they contain many vitamins and minerals; Such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, folic acid, which helps prevent certain diseases, and to maintain the health of the body, as it is low in fat, salt, sugar, and an excellent source of dietary fiber, and contributes commitment to diet food balanced contain sufficient amounts of fruit in maintaining a healthy weight and reduce the risk of obesity, they also contribute to reducing cholesterol levels, lowering blood pressure, as recommended getting two servings of fruit per day; As one serving is equal to a grain of one medium-sized or small Hptin of fruit. 
Benefits of fruit
Most fruits are low in fat, sodium, and calories, they also provide many health benefits, and the most important of the following: 
- Containing potassium, which is important to reduce blood pressure, reduce the risk of formation of kidney stones, and to maintain bone health and strength, and is both bananas, apricots, peaches, dried, cantaloupe, orange juice of the most important fruits rich in potassium.
- Play fiber found in fruits an important role in lowering blood cholesterol levels, and reduce the risk of heart disease, they also help to reduce the incidence of constipation, and increase the feeling of fullness.
- Contain vitamin C, which is important for the growth and regeneration of body tissues, it also helps heal wounds, maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Containing folic acid, which helps the body to the formation of red blood cells, as it is essential for women of childbearing age.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease; Such as heart attacks and strokes.
- It can contribute to the prevention of certain types of cancer, obesity, and type II diabetes.
The benefits of some types of fruit
Is eating fruits on a daily basis important for the health of the body, and there are many different types of them, and mention the most important in the following: 
- Grapefruit: (English: Grapefruit); As it is considered a good source of vitamins and minerals, it also helps to lose weight, and reduce the risk of insulin resistance, in addition to its ability to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, and prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Pineapple: where pineapple contains Bromelain (in English: Bromelain) which is characterized by anti-inflammatory owning properties, and its ability to digest protein.
- Avocado: Avocado is different from other fruits; Where most of the fruits contain a high amount of carbohydrates, while it is a little avocado, it also contains high amounts of potassium, magnesium, fiber, and features that most of its fat content consists of oleic acid (in English: Oleic acid); A monounsaturated fat that contributes to the reduction of infections, and maintain a healthy heart.
- Apple: since it contains a high proportion of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and some types of B vitamins, it also contains antioxidants that help promote heart health and reduce the risk of developing diabetes type II, plus it contains pectin (in English: pectin) that contribute to the feeding of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, and help to promote digestion and metabolic processes.
- Pomegranate: as it contains a high proportion of antioxidants, some plant compounds that help reduce inflammation, and disease prevention.
- Manga: It is a rich source of manga in vitamin C, it also contains soluble fiber, and some plant compounds that possess anti-inflammatory properties and oxidation.
- Strawberries: as they contain vitamin C, folate, manganese, potassium, can eat strawberries help to control sugar levels in the blood, and reduce the risk of certain diseases.
- Lemon: It Lemon Featuring a high proportion of vitamin C, which can help to support heart health, weight loss, and prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Watermelon: It is marked by a high amount of water, vitamins, and antioxidants; Such as vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene (in English: Lycopene), which contributes to the promotion of heart health; Because of its ability to lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Orange: where one of the most fruits prevalent in the world, as it contains many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants necessary for the health of the body, especially vitamin C, citric acid (in English: Citric acid) which promise necessary to increase iron absorption, and reduce the risk of anemia the blood.
- Banana: as it is marked by a high proportion of potassium, it also contains many plant compounds, vitamins, and minerals that offer many of the benefits; Such as levels of control blood sugar, and improve the health of the digestive system.
- Red grapes: as it is rich in antioxidants, and contains many plant compounds that may contribute to the reduction of infections, and disease prevention.
- Guava: as it is considered rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, potassium, manganese, copper, and many antioxidants, they also may help reduce inflammation, and the prevention of some types of cancer.
- Papaya: as it is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, folate, and potassium, which can improve digestion and protect against the risk of cancer.
- Cherry: as it is rich in potassium, fiber, and vitamin C, as it is marked by the hormone melatonin (in English: Melatonin), which plays a role in the brain alert when the body's need to sleep, can also help to treat insomnia.
- ↑ "Fruit and vegetables ", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, 09-2011، Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Nutrients and health benefits", www.choosemyplate.gov, 12-06-2015، Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Elliott (03-10-2016), "The 20 Healthiest Fruits on the Planet"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!