- 1 fig
- 2 nutritional value of Tin 2.1 Benefits of figs
- 2.1 Benefits of figs
- 3 References
Figs, from the most delicious summer fruits, God has mentioned the Almighty in the Holy Quran and make Sura in which his name, a fruit paradise and is considered figs of all kinds and forms, very useful fruit, which contains a lot of nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, vehicles task, and there are many kinds of figs, of which figs green, black figs, red figs, figs parallel, figs and honey, and many others. 
The nutritional value of Tin
Figs contain sugars, calories, vitamin A, vitamin B 2, antioxidants, acids and omega 3, omega 6, polyphenols, and vitamin B-1, fatty acids, dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and little sodium, vitamin C, copper, sugar Aldickstrozz, pectin, vitamin K, and figs can be eaten fresh, or blow-dry "QUATEEN", or by cooking them with sweets, or as a fig jam. 
Benefits of figs
Benefits of figs: 
- Fig tree leaves are used to get rid of the bad smell of the mouth, get rid of ulcers and in-law, through chewing.
- Strengthens libido when the man, and save him from the ED.
- It disintegrates kidney stones, and urinary tract.
- Eliminates acne, and removes its effects.
- Relieves symptoms associated with diabetes, treated many diseases of aging.
- It strengthens bones and teeth.
- It helps in the treatment of chicken pox disease.
- Prevents infection of constipation, hemorrhoids and treats, and regulates digestion.
- Treats colds, throat infections, and tonsils.
- Restores skin luster and vitality and softness, and protect it from wrinkles, spots and pigmentation.
- Treats skin infections, such as warts, boils, ulcers, abscess, psoriasis, and renews internal skin cells.
- Expels toxins and waste from the body.
- Stimulates blood circulation in the body.
- Stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair follicles and prevents hair loss, and give him smoothness and brightness, and delay the appearance of gray hair, and maintains the health of the scalp, and enters the figs in the cosmetics industry in the care of hair and skin, hair conditioner industry.
- Expels gases and removes the feeling of bloat.
- It calms the nerves, and removes feelings of depression and frustration.
- LDL cholesterol in the blood decreases.
- It protects against cancer, especially colon cancer.
- Quench thirst, and strengthens the body.
- It maintains eye health, and protects against infection with macular degeneration associated with aging.
- Expels phlegm, and works on the expansion of bronchitis, and improve the process of respiration.
- It activates the liver, spleen, and kidneys.
- It generates urine, body fluids and salts in which excess concludes.
- Treats colds and flu, relieves sinus congestion.
- Treats gout.
- Eliminates parasites and germs and bacteria in the body.
- Deals with allergic asthma, disease and whooping cough.
- ↑ "Fruit of the Month: Figs", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 22/9/2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Fig fruit nutrition facts", www.nutrition-and-you.com, Retrieved 22/9/2018. Edited.
- ↑ "figs", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 22/9/2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!