- 1 dried fruits
- 2 benefits of dried fruit
- 3 benefits of some types of dried fruits
- 4 damage dried fruits used Warning
- 5 References
Dried fruit is a fruit that has removed most of the water content of them using different drying methods leading to shrinking, small size, and high calorie content, and is considered raisins (in English: Raisins) the most common species, followed by dates, plum (English: Prunes) , figs, apricots, and there are other types of dried fruits are less consuming and widespread, and are sometimes coated with sugar (in English: sugar coated), Kalmanja, pineapple, banana, apple, and is characterized by dried fruit possibility preserved for a longer period of fresh fruit, as can be eaten as a snack, especially on long journeys where the means for cooling is not available. 
Benefits of dried fruits
Dried fruits contain many important compounds and nutrients that the body gain a lot of health benefits, and the benefits of dried fruits of various kinds, we mention the following: 
- All kinds of dried fruits contain a very low proportion of sodium, and a good percentage of potassium and fiber element.
- There is sugar in the dried fruit is traditionally on the form of glucose and fructose, and dried fruits contain added sugars that can cause a range of health problems.
- The index is Glycemic (Aalangelazah: Glycemic Index) dried fruit is a popular low, an indicator shows the impact of food consumption on the sugar levels in the body, so the ingested moderately does not cause the rapid rise of blood sugar levels.
- It is a rich source of fiber non-soluble essential to stimulate the movement of digestive, organize and speed up the passage of food through the intestines; Where every 100 grams of raisins contains more than three grams of fiber, and is a type non-soluble ones 70%, as every 100 grams of plum contains more than eight grams of fiber, and form the fiber is soluble 50% of them.
- Many studies suggest that some dried fruit can help to combat a range of health problems, such as cancer, high cholesterol, insomnia. 
- Contain a high concentration of vitamins, which has a counter effect Alloksdh compared with fresh fruit, as a result of the drying that these fruits are exposed. 
The benefits of some types of dried fruits
Fresh fruits vary in value depending on the type of food, and Bntbak on dried fruit, the following explanation of the benefits of some types: 
- Raisins: are obtained raisins by grapes drying, and is a rich source of fiber, potassium, and many plant compounds that promote health, it also has an indicator Galaysemia low to average, which means that it does not cause a significant increase in the levels of sugar and insulin in the blood, Studies show that eating raisins can help: Lower blood pressure. Improved control of blood sugar levels. Reduce inflammatory indicators (in English: Inflammatory markers) and cholesterol in the blood. Promote the feeling of fullness and fullness. Reduce the risk of developing diabetes type II and heart disease.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Improved control of blood sugar levels.
- Reduce inflammatory indicators (in English: Inflammatory markers) and cholesterol in the blood.
- Promote the feeling of fullness and fullness.
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes type II and heart disease.
- Plum: is obtained plum by drying peach, is a rich source of potassium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and has laxative properties, it helps to improve the machine movement of the digestive system, and waste disposal because of the high fiber and sorbitol content (in English: Sorbitol), a alcohol sugars found naturally in some fruit, so it is a natural laxative, can also help to combat some as diseases is a rich source of antioxidants that may prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol particles (in English: LDL), and contribute to the prevention of heart disease and cancer.
- Dates: Dates are a rich source of fiber, potassium, iron, and many plant compounds, and is considered one of the richest dried fruits in antioxidants, which contributes to reduce the damage oxidative in the body, and can help to eat regularly during the last weeks of pregnancy to facilitate the dilation of the cervix and birth natural.
- Dried figs: every 28 grams of dried figs on three grams of fiber, which can help relieve constipation, increase the feeling of fullness for a longer period, and lower cholesterol and blood sugar contains, and is considered the best vegetarian source of calcium, which can help to prevent fragility bones, plus it contains vitamin K is necessary for the natural process of blood clotting, high-quality and antioxidants that reduce the damage of free radicals on the body's cells. 
Dried fruit damage and use Warning
Despite the many benefits of dried fruit, but it must be eaten in moderation, as they can cause some problems in some people, it shows the following points of fruits damage and use Warning: 
- Sensitivity sulfates: Add sulfur dioxide material (in English: Sulfur dioxide) to a lot of dried fruit as a preservative, a substance from Almemk to provoke an allergic reaction causing symptoms similar to asthma symptoms in some people, and in this case must stay away from these types and selection of fruits dried organically, which have a darker color, and slightly different flavor.
- To contain high calories: fruit that has been dried twice as calorie content containing a fresh, as some of them contain the largest amount, dried Kaltot with sugar that contains three times the content of the fresh berries of sugar, so it should be eaten in moderation.
- The possibility of contamination mycotoxin: exposed to most types of dried fruit for mycotoxin contamination (in English: Mycotoxins) of the type of aflatoxin (in English: Aflatoxins) and other toxins, depending on the manufacturing processes, and storage, as these toxins are considered a source of concern; Since they cause many health problems. 
- Injury bloat: can cause fibers in the dried fruit of suffering from bloating and intestinal cramps, especially in people who are not accustomed to so much dealt with. 
- ^ أ ب Adda Bjarnadottir (2017-6-4), "Dried Fruit: Good or Bad?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-11-8. Edited.
- ↑ Rositsa Kirilova,Desislava Krasteva,Gyurova and others (2014-7), "Dried fruits – brief characteristics of their nutritional values. Author's own data for dietary fibers content"، www.researchgate.net, Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
- ↑ "Dried Fruit", www.nutritionfacts.org, Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Is dried fruit actually good for you?", www.health24.com,2018-8-26، Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
- ↑ Annette McDermott (2016-11-10), "The Health Benefits of Figs"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
- ↑ "Is Dried Fruit Really A Healthy Snack?", www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
- ↑ Trucksess MW, Scott PM (2008-2-25), "Mycotoxins in botanicals and dried fruits: a review."، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 2018-11-20. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!