- 1 dates
- 2 Is Dates useful for patients with diabetes
- 3 health benefits to pass
- 4 Video modus operandi Mkaroth Dates
- 5 References
Grow the fruits of dates in the form of small blisters on the palm trees that originated in the Middle East, and there are more than 100 different species of trees, and is believed to have been known to be cultivated for more than 8,000 years, and is one of the healthy snacks; They are rich in natural sugar, fiber, and other nutrients, and on the other hand, they add a distinctive flavor to meals; Where it is added to the authorities, juices, dairy, baked goods, etc., it can also be served with dried fruits, it is worth mentioning that it can be stored fresh dates by placing it in an airtight container closure in the refrigerator, and remains edible for several months, and can be dried remains edible up to almost a year, and for several years when frozen.  
Is Dates useful for patients with diabetes
Dates contain a very high percentage of sugars compared to other food Banazare; Which calls for monitoring the total sugar when taken by patients with diabetes, and other people who are trying to control by sugar in their bodies, however it is often a sharp rise does not occur in sugar levels have when consumed in moderate amounts,  which is characterized by dates of possessing an indicator Gelaasemia (English: Glycemic index) is low, which makes them a choice healthy for patients with diabetes, it should be noted that this indicator, which is symbolized by the abbreviated GI indicates the effect of food after digestion on the levels of glucose in the blood, in other words, the decline in the dates indicates that a rise severe in sugar when consumed, in addition, they also possess a lamb Gelaasemia (in English: glycemic load) average, so eating the fruit to Tmrtin it is enough, where pregnancy glycemic indicates, known for short as GL, to the effect of the amount of carbohydrates and quality in high blood sugar, which reflects the amount of glucose in the size of the meal,  
A study published in Nutrition Journal supported the magazine in 2011 the above results, included five different types of dates, namely the imposition of (in English: Fara'd), and Lulu (in English: Lulu), Lupo gloss (English: Bo ma'an), and salvation ( English: Khalas), and show that all these species has Gelasemia an indication of low, and consumption by patients with diabetes does not cause a significant increase in measuring the proportion of the following Algelokor to eat (in English: Postprandial glucose), but provides them with many health benefits when eaten in moderation, and within balanced diet,  it is interesting to date is a healthy alternative to table sugar, however, it should be on patients with diabetes take caution and moderation in consumption, as it is recommended to consult a doctor before eating with regard to the selection of the types of foods best appropriate quantity. [3 ] 
Health pass benefits
Dates provides many health benefits to the human body, and comes with some mention: 
- A rich source of dietary fiber: which makes it useful to strengthen the digestive system healthy and reduce the risk of constipation (in English: Constipation).
- A rich source of antioxidants: (English: Antioxidants), as the content of these compounds is higher compared to similar types of fruits; Figs, dried peach, and mentions that it provides many health benefits to the body, such as reducing the risk of injury to many diseases, and the main antioxidants found in the following dates: Flavonoids: (English: Flavonoids), a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce inflammation. Carotenoids: (English: Carotenoids), Emphasizing the importance of evidence in promoting heart health. Phenolic acid: which may contribute to reducing the risk of certain diseases, as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flavonoids: (English: Flavonoids), a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce inflammation.
- Carotenoids: (English: Carotenoids), Emphasizing the importance of evidence in promoting heart health.
- Phenolic acid: which may contribute to reducing the risk of certain diseases, as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
For more information about the benefits of dates you can read an article What are the benefits of dates.
Video modus operandi Mkaroth Dates
The following video demonstrates how to prepare Mkaroth Dates: 
- ^ أ ب Rachel Nall (23-7-2018), "Are dates healthful?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 23-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (13-4-2020), "Date Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 23-3-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Michele Berman (23-8-2019), "Does Eating Medjool Dates Have Health Benefits? 18 Studies Reviewed"، www.healthybutsmart.com, Retrieved 23-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Lisa Wartenberg (9-1-2020), "Can People with Diabetes Eat Dates?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 23-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Juma Alkaabi, Bayan Al-Dabbagh, Shakeel Ahmad and others (28-5-2011), "Glycemic indices of five varieties of dates in healthy and diabetic subjects", Nutrition Journal, Issue 1, Folder 10, Page 59. Edited.
- ↑ "Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar", www.mayoclinic.org, 6-5-2017، Retrieved 23-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Elliott (21-3-2018), "8 Proven Health Benefits of Dates"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 24-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Video modus operandi Mkaroth Dates.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!