- 1 sauna suit 1.1 Benefits of the sauna suit 1.2 damage to the sauna suit 1.3 Tips when using the sauna suit
- 1.1 Benefits of the sauna suit
- 1.2 damage to the sauna suit
- 1.3 Tips when using the sauna suit
Sauna suit is a new technique used by athletes and boxers dramatically to lose weight quickly and easily, and rid the body of accumulated fat in the abdomen, buttocks without making any effort, a suit made of nylon, rubber, vinyl, to simulate the benefits of real sauna bath, where It based its principle to raise the body temperature, and sweating.
Benefits of the sauna suit
- Enhance the body's ability to get rid of excess weight.
- Enhance the body's ability to sweat secretion, thus freeing him from excess water, toxins, impurities, and the fat accumulated in the body.
- Peel off the skin, the body and get rid of dead skin cells, and thus open up the color of the skin, and unite their color, and their exit from the dark spots, and give softness, through oils and creams sandpaper put on the skin before wearing the suit.
- Improve blood circulation in the body.
- Relieve back pain, the body and gives a sense of comfort and relaxation.
Damage to the sauna suit
- Cause dehydration of the body, and therefore they cause bodily harm.
- Increase the number of heart, and cause difficulty breathing, and thus increase the risk of strokes and heart attacks, and sometimes death.
- Raise the temperature of the body significantly, as a result of the lack of sweat evaporation, which produces the body; Because the suit fabric composed of plastic material is permeable to air, and thus raise the level of sodium and urea in the body.
- Increase the risk of kidney disease, most notably renal failure.
- Lose body energy, and reduce the proportion of loaded oxygen in the blood to the cells, which leads to a sense of spin, and the inability to concentrate, loss of consciousness, fainting.
- Increase the risk of high blood pressure, as a result of the disruption of the level of salts in the body.
- Causing redness of the skin, and the appearance of infections in sensitive places in the body, swelling of the feet, also cause infertility in men; Because it puts pressure on the testicles.
- Cause return the body to the overweight when you stop using them.
- Slow down the rate of metabolism, and vital body processes.
Tips when using the sauna suit
- Suit use moderately and wisely, at a rate of one or two hours, three times a week.
- Drink water in sufficient quantities, especially while wearing the suit, to compensate for the missing body of water, and protect it from drought.
- Follow a healthy diet and integrated away from fat, March aerobic exercise, such as walking, to maintain the ideal weight, and do not depend on the sauna suit in full weight loss.
- Avoid using the suit during hot weather.
- Remove the prosthesis from the body immediately when you feel a headache, or dizziness or drowsiness.
- Clean Suit with water, and display air to dry after each use.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!