- 1 latency
- 2 photos use of cumin
- 3 names of cumin
- 4 producing countries cumin
- 5 Benefits of cumin
- 6 benefits of drinking cumin with lemon
It is herbaceous plants around me from the rank Aljimat, use old in the treatment of many medical conditions, and became cumin one of the herbs that are used in the pharmaceutical industry, and used cumin much as spices, and introduces a lot in the manufacture of some types of bread and pancakes, contains this plant many food task such as carbohydrates, and saturated fat, fat, fiber, proteins, contains calories by 375 calories, it also contains volatile oils included in the composition Alterbinin, and Alsiamin, limonene, and Alonathol, and Alfellanderan, and Almirsen, and other ingredients.
Photo use of cumin
Cummins uses images and several forms, including:
- Use fruit as porridge or emulsifier: attend the emulsion by adding hot water by one cup to a teaspoon of the fruits of cumin crushed, and sweetened emulsion by adding sugar and honey, then cover and drink a warm before eating half an hour, and bring the soup through the cooking amount of the fruits of cumin with the amount A few of the flour roasts with water, and after the maturity of the soup purified mediated by a sieve and serve hot.
- Use Kmakhlut: is mixed with cumin seeds, pepper, and chewing gum male equal ingredients, then add the seeds of a cup of hot water and leave for five or ten minutes.
- Use cumin oil: so treat rheumatism to the body through the massage.
- Powder dry seeds.
- Ointment for wound healing.
The names of cumin
- Sweet fennel.
- Sweet bean.
- Arabic grain sweetness.
- Fennel gardens.
- Fennel brutal.
- Fennel syphilis.
Producing countries cumin
Cummins produces several countries, including:
- Morocco, West, sunset.
Benefits of cumin
- Benefits of latency for the skin: cumin on vitamin E contains a large proportion, small-sized one and spoon it contains approximately six grams, representing approximately 1% of the daily requirement recommended, vitamin E is very useful for the skin; It helps to increase freshness and softness, it also works as an antioxidant, and get rid of toxins in the skin and face.
- Benefits of the abdomen: the importance of cumin in the treatment of digestive disorders, contains organic material called Keuman aldehyde help to increase the activity of the salivary glands of the mouth, and cumin contains a substance that Altheomil help stimulate the secretion of digestive acids in the digestive glands.
- Shapers: It helps to increase metabolic rates in the body that helps to make the body more weight loss.
The benefits of drinking cumin with lemon
To drink cumin with lemon several benefits are summarized as follows:
- Treats pimples and acne.
- It addresses the respiratory system diseases.
- Digestive system rid of the harmful gases and annoying in it.
- Strengthens and protects bone fragility and some diseases such as rheumatism may endure.
- Treated gum disease and rid the mouth of foul smell.
- It increases the body's immunity.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!