- 1 apple
- 2 benefits of cooked apples
- 3 benefits of apples
- 4 nutritional value of apples
- 5 Warning consumption of apples
- 6 References
Is the apple of the fruits available on a large scale in the commercial markets, grows more than 7,500 varieties of apples around the world, and cultivated this fruit in temperate climates, and is believed to be native to return to among Asia, it has been used since ancient times in traditional medicine in the treatment of cancer, diabetes , constipation, fever, heart disease, warts, and other medical conditions, it is worth mentioning that the apple is a rich source of food, such as: elements of vitamin c, vitamin a, vitamin B6, and vitamin K, riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, and folate, as well as potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and it should be noted that the manufacturing of apple operations reduces the nutritional value of it, where the whole grain contain more nutrients, and the amount of calories, carbohydrates, sugar, fiber depends on the size of grain apple, and is recommended saved in the refrigerator, and wash it well when only use, and make sure to get rid of pesticides, the wax has been preserved for six months in this way.  
Benefits of cooked apples
Is apples cooked substitute healthy for sweets filled with fat and sugar as it is easy to prepare, and can be added to desserts, or eat it with a spoon, such as fruit, and is cooked apples with many benefits as well, it is a rich source of vitamin C is important to promote growth, development, and cell regeneration as apples contain important dietary fiber for digestion, and to get the largest amount of fiber it is recommended boiled apple Bslgah with shell for a short period, and in addition to that is the apple rich Balflavonidat (in English: Flavonoids); It is anti-oxidants may reduce the risk of heart disease, and some types of cancer. 
Apple provides all its forms several health benefits to the body, which, among them the following: 
- Contribute to weight loss: where is the apple is a rich source of fiber, and water, which promotes a feeling of fullness and reduces the quantities consumed, the study showed that people who ate Hraiha apples before meals have said they have calories consumed by 200 calories, compared to people who drank apple juice, or did not eat any product for apple, and in another study included 50 women suffering from obesity for 10 weeks continued, showing that women who ate apples lost weight at a rate of 1 kg, and consumed fewer calories compared with women who ate the biscuits oats similar to the content of calories, and fiber.
- Reduce the risk of heart: where apple contains anti-oxidant compounds diseases, including a compound called flavonoids Aibekatychen (in English: Epicatechin); Which can reduce blood pressure, it has been among the included several analysis of studies that high doses of flavonoids were associated with reducing the risk of stroke by 20%. Another study showed that the effect of pill apple a day may look similar to the effect of a drug called statins (in English: Statins) ; Which is used to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, in addition to the apple content of soluble fiber, it can reduce blood cholesterol levels as well.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes: where linked to many studies eating apples with a lower risk of type II diabetes, it has been observed in one study that apple consumption per day, reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes by 28% compared to not eat apples and the polyphenols in it may prevent damage in the beta cells of the pancreas that make insulin, usually damaged when developing diabetes type II.
- Promote beneficial bacteria in the intestines: where apples contain pectin (in English: Pectin); It is a type of fiber that feeds the beneficial bacteria in the intestines, it is worth mentioning that the intestine does not absorb fiber, but move into the colon, which promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, and transformed into other useful compounds to be recycled through the body.
- Reduce the risk of cancer: as laboratory studies have shown a relationship between plant compounds in apples, lower the risk of cancer, in addition, one of the studies conducted on women showed that eating apples was associated with lower rates of death caused by cancer, the researchers believe that this the effect is due to the characteristics of the apple antioxidant, and infections.
- Anti-asthma attacks: so Apple to contain antioxidants, as it protects the lungs from oxidation, have found a study involving more than 68,000 women that women who ate apples, were less likely to have asthma, has been linked to eating about 15% of the big apple a day, while reducing the risk of asthma by 10%, and in addition to that apple contains a compound Alkirsatin (in English: Quercetin); Which can regulate the immune system and reduces inflammation.
- Reduce the risk of neurological diseases: according to a study published in 2008, and where the researchers found that Apple's introduction to the daily diet may protect nerve cells from oxidative stress caused by nerve toxicity, may play an important role in reducing the risk of disorders of degenerative neurological, such as: Alzheimer's disease. 
The nutritional value of apples
The following table shows the content of 100 grams of fresh apples, and sheller of nutrients: 
Warning apple consumption
It is the apple of safe food consumption, and do not know much of the side effects that are expected to occur when the apple consumption, or juice, however, should avoid eating large amounts of apple seeds, as they contain cyanide (in English: Cyanide) toxic, which can be that the cause of death, where the liberation of this substance in the stomach during the digestion of seeds, it may take the emergence of symptoms of poisoning several hours, and other caveats that may be associated with the consumption of apples as follows:  
- Natural pregnancy: where is considered safe eating apples on health amounts found in food during pregnancy, lactation and breastfeeding, but it is not enough information available to know whether it is safe to use in larger quantities as a medicine.
- Children: the apple is considered safe for consumption by children when taken orally, and for a short period of time.
- Sensitivity: Some people suffer from an allergy to the plants that belong to the species pink (in English: Rosaceae family), such as apricots, almonds, peaches, pears, strawberries, and may also cause them to the apple of some allergic reactions, it may also catch people suffering sensitivity to pollen, allergic to apples as well.
- Diabetes: apples may increase, or juice of blood sugar levels, so should the diabetic patients who eat apples control sugar levels have carefully.
- ↑ "Apples", www.drugs.com, (25-5-2018)، Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (13-5-2019), "Apple Nutrition Facts"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ DANIELLE HILL, "Health Benefits of Stewed Apples"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kerri-Ann Jennings (17-12-2018), "10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Joseph Nordqvist(11-4-2017), "Apples: Health benefits, facts, research"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09003, Apples, raw, with skin (Includes foods for USDA's Food Distribution Program) ", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "APPLE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "APPLE", www.rxlist.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!