- 1 coconut milk
- 2 coconut milk slimming
- 3 types of milk and other useful slimming
- 4 nutritional value of coconut milk
- 5 general benefits of coconut milk
- 6 References
Coconut is a milk material milky white color is extracted through human white pulp of the fruit of the coconut mature, and place it in cotton cloth, then pressed and squeezed, the liquid Hulaibi output is from this stage of high intensity, and the content of greasy high, then manufacturers re-mixing pulp grated again with warm water, and it squeezes a second to be the less liquid content and breadth of fatty, and it should be noted that the transparent liquid found in the fruit of the coconut known as coconut water (in English: coconut water). 
Similar to the manufacture of coconut milk India manufacturing process with the coconut cream process dramatically, but the difference between them is in the amount of coconut used in manufacturing between producers; Where the cream contains a high amount of coconut, the amount of a few of the water, making it a strength of more intense and viscosity of coconut milk, and are similar to the strength of the cream or soy cream oatmeal or cream derived from sources other animal, as the coconut milk India is available strength the same liquid milk for any other, such as soy milk or almond milk. 
Coconut milk slimming
Although there are no studies showing a direct relationship between the coconut milk consumption and weight loss there is still a need for more information about this, but it contains some nutrients that may contribute to it; Including medium-chain (fatty acids in English: Medium Chain fatty acids), such as: acid capric, acid caprylic, which are found small amounts in milk, may be useful for metabolism, and weight loss, as characterized by low probability stored lotion in the body; They are transmitted from the digestive system to the liver directly used in the production of energy, may contribute to reducing appetite and calorie intake during the day compared to other types of fatty acids, according to what I said several studies, including a study from Columbia University in 2014 on men who suffer from overweight between the ages of 19 to 50 years consumed this type of fatty acids on the breakfast.   
In addition, a preliminary study has found from the Malaysian University of Science in 2011 that eating coconut oil virgin for 4 weeks of 20 people before suffering from obesity may help to reduce waist circumference have, but did not show an effect in the level of fat in the body, 5] as this result is also observed when consumed by those suffering from heart disease, according to a study from the University of Rio de Janeiro in 2015, but he did not have a significant impact next to lose weight.  According to a review of the University of Quebec in 2016 that medium fatty acid consumption chain alone or with other dietary supplements, such as probiotics, and Albraibiotik, organic acids contributes to reduce weight and burn calories in addition to reducing fat storage by improving the process of fat metabolism and restore stability and balance flora bacterial intestinal (in English: Gut microbiota) it turns out that the loss of this balance may be associated with the risk of obesity,   
Other types of milk slimming useful
Some milk, which is low to their content of calorie types that contribute to weight loss, also vary these species in their content of protein, carbohydrates and other food compared with milk cow, so it is worth noting the need to consult a dietitian to choose the appropriate milk, which provides the body with nutrients He needs, and commensurate with the recommended amounts daily protein, and does not contradict the same time with the textures and taste desired,  and the following points illustrate some of these types:   
- Almond milk: (English: Almond Milk), which is characterized by lightly texture, near hazelnut flavor, low content of carbohydrates and calories, where the cup one of it, which amounts to 250 ml less than a quarter of the calories found in bovine milk contains less than half the amount of fat available in it, and is free of saturated fat, so it is a good choice for anyone who wants to reduce consumption of calories, which trans fats source which is considered fat health may contribute to weight reduction, and it is free of lactose, making it a good choice also for those who suffer from allergies lactose, but it is worth noting that almond milk is a little of its content of protein, so it is not suitable for children, contains phytic acid, which is inconsistent with the absorption of some nutrients, such as zinc, iron, and calcium.
- Soy milk: (English: Soy Milk); This milk is made from soybeans or soy protein, usually has a texture high density, contains vegetable oils to improve its taste and texture, and is characterized as containing nearly half of calories, fat, carbohydrates compared with milk cow, was found, according to a small study from the University of Illinois North in 2007 that women who suffer from overweight to soy milk for 8 weeks reduced weight consumption, and the proportion of fat, and abdominal circumference, to have the same amount of their consumption of milk fat-free,  and the time itself is similar to soy milk content of the amount found in bovine milk protein, contains all the essential amino acids that are not produced in the body (in English: essential amino acids) is one of the highest-rich plant sources, and thus provides the body with protein high quality or the so-called complete protein, but by less than those available in bovine milk, is soy also milk free of cholesterol, and a little saturated fat, but it is worth noting that it may cause allergic reactions in some people, as well as the consumption of large quantities of tomorrow may be linked to disease Of the thyroid.   
- Milk peas: (English: Pea Milk), where the milk is made from beans yellow peas color, characterized by higher density and texture cream, contains a protein amount close to those found in bovine milk, and is low in calories compared to milk cows, and free of carbohydrates sugar, and may contribute to regular consumption of it to lose weight, control appetite, feeling of fullness between meals, and is peas milk rich chain saturated amino acids (in English: Branched-chain amino acids) that may promote muscle growth, in addition to the blood sugar level control which is good for those who suffer from diabetes or those who follow a diet low carbohydrate, pea milk is also a source of many nutrients, such as potassium, iron, calcium, and others.  
- Cannabis: (English: Hemp Milk Milk), where the milk is made from the seeds of the cannabis plant (in English: Cannabis sativa), and the advantage of sweet Bmmagah near nuts, but for texture deemed to be similar to water, and can be consumed as a substitute for fat-free milk, although containing hemp milk on the amount of fat similar to those available in the bovine milk, but the calories and protein which make up half the amount in cow's milk, hemp milk is also low in carbohydrates, a source of fatty acid omega-3 and omega-6 are two of the essential amino acids which the body can not be manufactured, so is the need to consume through dietary foods, as well as a source of vitamin e, vitamin a, potassium, calcium, and is available hemp milk in several flavors, such as chocolate, vanilla, and coconut.  
- Milk Almkdamia: (English: Macadamia Milk) is made from water and nuts Almkdamia, and has a taste of Crimea, and is a rich source of healthy type of fat which is monounsaturated, which may contribute to consumption in larger quantities as a substitute for saturated fat in the lower cholesterol level, as it is low its content of carbohydrates, which makes it a good choice for diabetics who avoid the consumption of milk, also it contains a third of the calories provided by cow and half the amount of milk fat, a good source of minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and the types of Almkdamia milk fortified Vthtoa 10% of the recommended amounts of vitamin a, and 50% of the recommended amounts of vitamin b-12, 25% of the recommended amount of vitamin d.  
- Milk Cashew: (English: Cashew Milk) made from nuts cashews or Zbdtha with water, which is the strength of the creamy and rich in vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and other plant chemicals, and less heat than one third of the calories found in bovine milk Sarath, so it is a good choice for anyone who wants to reduce consumption of these calories, and decreases as well as the content of carbohydrates and sugars, which is a good control option sugar level in diabetic patients, which is free of lactose, so it is good for those who suffer from digestive disorders, and the fat which constitute half of the fat available in cow's milk, but it is worth noting that cashew milk is not a good choice for those who increase their need protein because it is a low source of it.  
- Milk quinoa: (English: Quinoa Milk) is composed of water and quinoa seeds ranging in which between 5% to 10%, which is low its content of calories, less than half the calories found in cow's milk, which is low in fat, it contains a medium amount full of protein, and the equivalent content of carbohydrates, the amount equivalent to those found in bovine milk, and milk is quinoa a good choice for those who follow a diet vegetarian. 
The nutritional value of coconut milk
The nutritional value in 100 Milliliter of coconut milk shows: 
The general benefits of coconut milk
- Source of Antioxidants such as polyphenols that contribute to the fight against free radicals, and believed that it may reduce oxidative stress, and the risk associated with these root diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and retard the aging process. 
- Source for heart health beneficial fat: Although high coconut milk India saturated fat and calories, but it contains a medium-chain fatty acids Khamad laurel (in English: Lauric acid) by up to 50% of the total fatty acids in milk; Which contributes to improving the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides,  is also believed that the fat available in coconut milk is less vulnerable to the risk of clogged arteries, is coconut milk is also free of cholesterol, which is good for heart health, and can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke .  
- Useful source of fat for your immune: as fatty acids available medium chain in the coconut milk can contribute to improving the health of the immune system,  including the following: Laurel acid: It is believed that it has anti-inflammatory properties, bacteria, infection, and inhibits bacteria vancomycin Staphylococcus aureus (growth in English: Staphylococcus aureus), and the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (English: Streptococcus pneumoniae), and Mtb (in English: Mycobacterium tuberculosis), as it may It converted in the body to the so-called compound Monoloren (in English: Monolaurin); A compound with anti-viral properties, bacteria, and other germs.   Capric acid: (English: Capric acid), which is a ratio ranging between 6-7% of the total fatty acids in coconut, a medium-chain fatty acids and becomes useful for a compound called B Monocaprin has anti-viral properties and bacteria. 
- Laurel acid: It is believed that it has anti-inflammatory properties, bacteria, infection, and inhibits bacteria vancomycin Staphylococcus aureus (growth in English: Staphylococcus aureus), and the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (English: Streptococcus pneumoniae), and Mtb (in English: Mycobacterium tuberculosis), as it may It converted in the body to the so-called compound Monoloren (in English: Monolaurin); A compound with anti-viral properties, bacteria, and other germs.  
- Capric acid: (English: Capric acid), which is a ratio ranging between 6-7% of the total fatty acids in coconut, a medium-chain fatty acids and becomes useful for a compound called B Monocaprin has anti-viral properties and bacteria. 
- A source of useful nutrients for those who suffer from the lack thereof: (English: Nutritional deficiencies) where it is believed that coconut milk has a good nutritional value, contains some of the food that is known for shortages in some people, including; Vitamin C, and high-quality protein that contains essential amino acids. 
- Substitute milk for those who suffer from Lactose intolerance: a condition associated with the inability to digest the sugar, which leads to the emergence of some symptoms, such as bloating, gas, cramps, diarrhea, and is recommended in this case to avoid consumption, or alternatives to the consumption of food to him; For example, it can coconut milk consumption instead of cow's milk that contains lactose. 
To read more information about the general benefits of coconut milk can refer to an article the benefits of coconut milk.
- ^ أ ب ت Jamie Eske (20-11-2018), "Health benefits of coconut milk"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 5-10-2019.
- ↑ Siddhi Camila Lama (17-4-2019), "What's the Difference Between Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil?"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 25-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ M-P St-Onge, B Mayrsohn, M O'Keeffe And Others (30-7-2014), "Impact of medium and long chain triglycerides consumption on appetite and food intake in overweight men", European Journal of Clinical Nutrition volume, Issue 68, Folder 10, Page 1134–1140. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Franziska Spritzler (11-12-2018)، "Coconut Milk: Health Benefits and Uses"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kai Liau, Yeong Lee, Chee Chen And Others (1-2011), "An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Virgin Coconut Oil in Reducing Visceral Adiposity", ISRN pharmacology, Folder 2011, Page 7. Edited.
- ↑ Cardoso DA1, Moreira AS2, de Oliveira GM1 and others (1-11-2015), "A coconut extra virgin oil-rich diet increases HDL cholesterol and decreases waist circumference and body mass in coronary artery disease patients.", Nutrición Hospitalaria, Issue 5, Folder 32, Page 2144-2196. Edited.
- ↑ Sabri Ahmed Sabri Rial, Antony Karelis, Karl Bergeron And Others (31-3-2016), "Gut Microbiota and Metabolic Health: The Potential Beneficial Effects of a Medium Chain Triglyceride Diet in Obese Individuals", Nutrients, Issue 5, Folder 8, Page 281. Edited.
- ↑ y Franziska Spritzle (11-12-2018), "Coconut Milk: Health Benefits and Uses"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-10-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jessie Funchion (30-8-2018), "OAT MILK, PEA MILK AND HEMP MILK—OH MY!"، www.virtua.org, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح Daisy Coyle (17-1-2018), "The 9 Best Nondairy Substitutes for Milk"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Brian Krans (29-5-2019), "Comparing Milks: Almond, Dairy, Soy, Rice, and Coconut"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jessica Caporuscio (10-6-2019), "Almond, hemp, oat, soy, and cow's milk: Which is best?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Judith Lukaszuk, Paul Luebbers, Beth Gordon (10-2007), "Preliminary study: soy milk as effective as skim milk in promoting weight loss.", Journal of the American Dietetic Association, Issue 10, Folder 107, Page 1811-1814. Edited.
- ↑ Jillian Kubala (29-9-2018), "Ripple Milk: 6 Reasons Why You Should Try Pea Milk"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Victoria Groce (13-11-2019), "Dairy-Free Milk Substitutes: Soy, Nut, Rice and More"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Amy Gorin (8-1-2019), "5 Plant-Based Milks Expected to Make a Splash in 2019"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Lizzie Streit (1-2-2019), "10 Nutrition and Health Benefits of Cashew Milk"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 19-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Nuts, coconut milk, canned (liquid expressed from grated meat and water)", ndb.nal.usda.gov,4-1-2019، Retrieved 5-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Nneli RO, Woyike OA. (20-6-2008), "Antiulcerogenic effects of coconut (Cocos nucifera) extract in rats", Phytotherapy Research, Issue 7, Folder 22, Page 970-972. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Saif Alyaqoubi, Aminah Abdullah, Norrakiah Sani And Others. (1-2015), "Study of antioxidant activity and physicochemical properties of coconut milk (Pati santan) in Malaysia", Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, Issue 4, Folder 7, Page 967-973. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Mary Enig (3-2002), "The Health Benefits of Coconuts & Coconut Oil", Nexus Magazine, Issue 2, Folder 9, Page 1-8. Edited.
- ↑ Ara Algar And L.B. Mabesa (1-2015), "Isolation and partial characterization of a low molecular weight antimicrobial protein from coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) milk", International Food Research Journal, Issue 5, Folder 22, Page 1813-1816. Edited.
- ↑ "What's the Treatment for Lactose Intolerance?", www.webmd.com,18-6-2019، Retrieved 20-11-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!