- 1 clove oil
- 2 Benefits of clove oil
- 3 recipes of clove oil
- 4 Warning When using clove oil
Is clove (Oil Clove Oil) from vegetable oils aromatic, is extracted from the cloves, scientifically called "Alorgenol", which is given by the aromatic smell beautiful, also called Screw.
Clove oil is one of the important natural oils for the body of health and aesthetic terms; It contains some compounds that may not exist in any of the other plants, such as: Galotamen, and flavonoids, fiber, iron, vitamins, calcium and manganese. Cloves can be used as it is, and can be dried and milled is also used in cooking as a spice flavoring.
Benefits of clove oil
- Works on the treatment of asthma and diarrhea cases, relieves dental pain and Ahdiha.
- Contributes to disinfect wounds, where it is an antiseptic for wounds and kill bacteria.
- It helps to strengthen the heart muscle.
- It contributes to the strengthening of the liver.
- It works to strengthen the digestive system.
- Strengthens eyesight and eliminates blurring the eye, and save them from many diseases.
- Cleanse the mouth and works to strengthen the gums.
- Contribute cloves in the treatment of scabies and itching.
- Treats acne disease.
- Eating cloves contributes to the relaxation and helps to deep sleep.
- Rid of depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Handles cases of headaches.
- It removes stomach infections.
- Useful in the treatment of shortness of breath and chest pain.
- Reinforces and strengthens the immune system in the body.
- It enters into a lot of cosmetics and hair creams.
- It resists many different diseases.
- Activates the mind and focus.
- Purifies blood and helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- It is relieved of gas in the abdomen.
Recipes of clove oil
- Strengthen the hair follicles: It is by mixing a little olive oil and the same amount of Frenvl oil and massage their hair and scalp.
- Hair extension and remove the crust: can it by mixing one tablespoon of vinegar with two tablespoons of clove oil and rub their hair and scalp hair.
- Lighten chest breathing and resuscitation can do put a little clove oil into the saucepan of boiling water and then inhale the vapor.
- Treatment of headaches: can do the work of a mixture of clove oil and olive oil, and add to them a little salt, then paint the mixture front area.
Warning when using clove oil
Some experts warn that eating a lot of clove oil may cause damage to the body's tissues and liver toxicity, as contains a substance causing it a Elijnol oil, but can be used clove oil reasonable rates in order to benefit from it, and avoid collateral damage, in addition shall not taken by people suffering from liver problems.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!