- 1 shea seeds
- 2 Benefits of Shea Shapers seeds
- 3 How do I use the seeds of Shea Shapers
- Video 4 Benefits of Chia seeds
- 5 References
Shea is the seeds of small-sized seeds, flat and oval shape, with a smooth and shiny texture, and color ranging between white and brown to black, has been known for more than 5,500 years; As it was an important part of the diet of the peoples of the Aztecs and the Maya, it is worth mentioning that the shea seeds contain large amounts of fiber, omega-3, proteins of high quality, and a number of minerals and antioxidants.  
Benefits of Chia seeds Shapers
The shea seeds of the few foods in calories and rich in fiber that increases the duration of the feeling of fullness; Where Each tablespoon of them nearly five grams of fiber, and thus may help consumption on the descent of the weight, it is also characterized by a high content of omega-3, acid linoleic (in English: Linoleic acid) which may contribute to weight loss, and when mixing the seeds with water, they turn into a gel digested slowly, delaying the feeling of hunger,  but it's worth noting that there are not enough studies to prove the benefit of eating shea slimming seeds, in a study published in Nutrition Research Journal in 2009, found that eating 50 grams of Chia seeds for 12 week by people suffering from obesity did not have any positive effect in the body mass index,  which means that there is a need for further studies on the role of the seeds of Shea in helping to lose excess weight. 
To read more about the general benefits of the seeds of Shea you can refer to an article What are the benefits of shea seeds.
How do I use the seeds of Shea Shapers
There is no single reason for weight gain or obesity so the weight loss does not depend on the method or only one step, but you must follow a number of simple steps to lose weight gradually,  Although the studies did not prove the effectiveness of the use of the seeds of Shea in order to decrease weight, but it can be consumed in many ways to get other benefits, by adding them to a cup of yogurt, or a glass of juice, or crushed and added to recipes; Since they do not lose a bit of their nutritional value if they become a powder  and, as noted earlier, it gives texture Hlamaa, making it suitable for making a healthy pudding, as they do not give a strong taste can be distinguished; So it can easily be added for each of the pasta, salads, soups, cakes, sauces. 
Video Benefits of Chia seeds
These seeds may sing small meals great benefits. Know here more on shea seeds: 
- ↑ Adda Bjarnadottir (12-3-2019), "Chia Seeds 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Katarzyna Marcinek And Zbigniew Krejpcio (2017), "Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica): health promoting properties and therapeutic applications – a review", ROCZ PANSTW ZAKL HIG, Issue 2, Folder 68, Page 123-129. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Ware (12-11-2018), "What are the benefits of chia seeds?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ David Nieman, Erin Cayea, Melanie Austin Ando Others (6-2009), "Chia seed does not promote weight loss or alter disease risk factors in overweight adults", Nutrition Research, Issue 6, Folder 29, Page 414-418. Edited.
- ↑ Kathleen Zelman, "The Truth About Chia"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Cooking For Weight Loss", www.heart.org,26-4-2018، Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Malia Frey (14-10-2019), "Chia Seeds Nutrition Facts and Glycemic Index"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Stephanie Bucklin (7-12-2019), "What Are Chia Seeds? A Comprehensive Guide to Reaping the Health Benefits of This Superfood"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 25-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Video Benefits shea seeds.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!