- 1 Benefits of Cabbage slimming
- 2 Other benefits of cabbage
- 3 nutritional value of cabbage
- 4 References
Benefits of Cabbage slimming
Popularized among many people to believe that the cabbage soup diet helps weight loss and, in fact, eating does not burn the accumulated body fat as many people believe, but what sets it apart is that it is a low calorie foods; Where half a cup of cabbage contains 17 calories, in addition to containing the cup on 4 grams of fiber, which takes time to be digested in the stomach, which contributes to the arrival of the person to satiety stage very quickly and control the appetite. 
Other benefits of cabbage
There are many other benefits of cabbage besides slimming, among them the following: 
- Reduce the risk of cancer: Cabbage on Asalaforaven compound that contains, which is linked to reducing the risk of cancer; As has the ability to inhibit enzyme activity harmful histone Dastellaz (in English: Histone Deacetylase) responsible for the growth of cancer cells, also found other research that cabbage contains a substance called Obegnin (in English: Apigenin), which reduce the size of cancerous tumors in breast cancer in mice, according to a study conducted at the University of Missouri.
- Maintain a healthy heart: Contains red cabbage compounds anthocyanin (in English: Anthocyanins), which contribute to the protection of the heart and blood vessels.
- Reduce Blood Pressure: where cabbage contains large amounts of potassium, which regulates blood pressure by reversing the effect caused by the element sodium in the body, usually the doctors are advised to increase eating foods rich in potassium sodium and reduce patients with high blood pressure, potassium helps sodium output from the body through urine, and on the other hand, this element role in increasing the relaxation of blood vessel walls, thus lowering blood pressure. 
- Rich in vitamin C: where cabbage contains vitamin C; Known as acid Ascorbic, which is important in the process of building collagen protein in the body, which helps the skin composition, earning him the flexibility, as it is important for the functions of bone, blood vessels, muscles, and this vitamin has antioxidant properties and is believed to have qualities of anti-cancer , thus it helps protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, which was associated with the injury of some chronic diseases such as cancer, and vitamin c increases iron absorption is HEMI, located in plant sources.
The nutritional value of cabbage
Despite the low calories found in cabbage, it is rich in nutrients for the body, each containing 100 grams of raw cabbage on what comes from food items: 
- ↑ Jenna Cee, "Does Cabbage Burn Fat?"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 30-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Ware (02-11-2017), "The health benefits of cabbage"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 30-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Jillian Kubala (04-11-2017), "9 Impressive Health Benefits of Cabbage"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 30-04-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 11109, Cabbage, raw", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 30-04-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!