- 1 Bitter almond oil 1.1 Benefits of bitter almond oil 1.2 Benefits of bitter almond oil for hair
- 1.1 Benefits of bitter almond oil
- 1.2 Benefits of bitter almond oil for hair
- 2 Video Benefits of Bitter Almond Face Oil
Bitter almond oil
It is one of the natural ingredients that are used in many of the cosmetics industry because of its many benefits for the skin and hair, and bitter almond oil is extracted from the almond tree grown dramatically and wide in West Asia and North Africa.
Iran is home to the original tree, almond, and extract oil by distillation by separating the almond external shell before crushing, and It should be noted that the almond tree gives two types of two oil, almond oil bitter, sweet almond oil spread more in the markets, and perhaps this is due to the characteristics of bitter almond oil, the most toxic if handled in large doses.
It can kill toxic by its property exposure to elevated temperatures, but nevertheless it contains inside many Afattaaminac metals and compounds that make him different and multiple benefits.
Benefits of bitter almond oil
- Get rid of the fever because it contains alkaline compounds that help well to prevent the growth of bacterial thereby reducing the temperature of the body by using very small amounts.
- To get rid of dark circles with extreme caution when using it, and it is considered safe quantity using one drop only with 30 ml of any other oil before using it on the body.
- Treatment for rabies since ancient times.
- Because anti-cancer tumors to contain hydrocyanic acid, which works to inhibit the spread of cancer cells.
- Get rid of the pain, and also helps to calm the nerves of the body, where he works to relax the body by external use only.
- Remove fungal infections skin for all skin types except sensitive ones.
- Get rid of the spots that appear on the skin and works to unify their color, and also nourishes the skin and cleans Ardobaa and by getting rid of dead skin and impurities sticking out.
Benefits of Bitter Almond Hair Oil
It can be used as a treatment for diseases and problems that may suffer from hair like dandruff by it contains antibacterial substances, and can be used by mixing small amounts of bitter almond oil with a liter of water, then massage the hair mix well and then wash it off.
It also helps hair extension and eliminates the problem of pounding hair and dryness that leads to hair loss, plus it gives shine wonderful hair and super softness, so by heating almond oil slightly bitter, and blended with any useful oils for hair such as coconut oil, or oil Watercress , then massage the scalp and hair and leave it for half an hour and then rinse as usual.
Video Benefits of bitter almond oil for face
To learn more about the benefits of bitter almond oil for face watched video.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!