- 1 cactus
- 2 food value cactus
- 3 health benefits of cactus
- 4 benefits of aloe vera face
- 5 household recipes for the face of cactus 5.1 cactus with honey and lemon 5.2 cactus with apples and grapes 5.3 Cactus with turmeric and oats 5.4 cactus and almond oil 5.5 cactus and rose water
- 5.1 cactus with honey and lemon
- 5.2 cactus with apples and grapes
- 5.3 Cactus with turmeric and oats
- 5.4 cactus and almond oil
- 5.5 cactus and rose water
- 6 Benefits of Video Cactus Face
- 7 References
Cactus is one of the most adaptable plant life in the dry environment, which is spread widely in the regions of South America and Australia, where he is able to live without water for long periods of what is characterized by its characteristic water retention, although it is more ornamental plants commonly used, but it is also used as a medicinal plant involved in cosmetic powders and pharmaceutical industry, it is known at the present time it is the basic structure of many important beauty lotions, skin care and skin, where the journey to discover the benefits of starting the cactus this since the nineteenth century, then scientists have proven to the extent its effectiveness in the treatment and prevention of many diseases.  
The nutritional value of the cactus
Cactus especially contains his papers on the water is a basic its component, also contains many important vitamins for the health of the body, such as vitamin "A", which plays a role in eye health, it also contains antioxidants important to reduce inflammation and absorb toxins from the body, reduce pain joints, as well as it is a good source of fiber, potassium, magnesium, and iron, which prevents anemia. 
Health Benefits of Cactus
- It regulates blood sugar levels.
- It helps to lose weight in a healthy way.
- It reduces the chance of cancer.
- It enhances the skin and healthy skin.
- Supports bone health.
- Treats stomach ulcers.
- Activates metabolic processes in the body.
- Helps deep sleep.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Face
- Cactus contributes to lubricate the skin and regeneration of damaged cells through effect in cleaning deeply and remove dead cells, it contains several amino acids glutamine the most important, so it enters the red lips and moisturizing cosmetics. 
- It is used effectively as a treatment for some infections or insect stings; Because it contains substances effective anti-inflammatory insect bites, itching, redness, rash, or even allergies. 
- Treats sunburn, so as to its property, which is protected from the sun's harmful rays and ultraviolet radiation and burns the skin, by taking the gel in the center of leaf cactus and put it on the burned skin. 
- Removes dark spots and wrinkles, because it contains vitamin A, which helps build the skin to repair and maintain flexibility. 
- It works face moisturizer, as it contains a high percentage of moisture; It constitutes a large proportion of the water composition, so it is useful for people with dry skin in particular, also it works to feed all skin types in general through its contribution to getting flexible skin; Being contains moisturizers and reducing any inflammatory substance harmful collagen, it is one of the important ingredients in moisturizing creams for the skin. 
- It improves skin, by increasing skin glow and reduce the swelling under the eye; So as to contain water cactus on the most important natural antioxidants, the most important substance "Baatalinz". 
- It prevents the appearance of excess hair, so Bamadaomh on wiping the face of cloth wet with oil cactus. 
- Removes make-up superbly without any effects or residue. 
Home recipes for the face of cactus
The most important of these simple home recipes using aloe vera leaves:
Cactus with honey and lemon
This recipe works on peeling skin and lighten and help remove pimples from the face, so by mixing a large amount of one teaspoon of each of Aloe Vera Gel, pure honey, lemon juice, and then put them on the places to be peeled or softening, and rub it on the face or even any part parts of the body, then wash off with lukewarm water. 
Cactus with apples and grapes
When attendance of this mixture, it helps to reduce wrinkles and reduce skin imperfections, through cutting green one apple and get rid of the seeds, but not get rid of the outer shell of her, cutting three-quarters of a cup of grapes into small slices, and then mixing these ingredients in a blender, then Mzjhm half cup of the gel of the cactus, then placed in the refrigerator, and in the evening placed on the face for a period ranging from twenty to thirty minutes after cleaning the skin of any cosmetics, and is then wash face with lukewarm water, and are advised to happen again 3 times a week. [ 12]
Cactus with turmeric and oats
This recipe works on peeling the skin and reduce the oils of them, so mixing two tablespoons of oatmeal with two tablespoons of turmeric, then mix well with a spoon of juice cactus until we get a homogeneous mixture, then placed on the skin with the work of massage circular movements from the bottom up to stimulate blood circulation in the face, then left on the skin for a period ranging from a quarter of an hour to twenty minutes, and then still using warm water. 
Aloe vera and almond oil
This recipe is considered excellent for dry skin; Where he is working on moistened and softening by mixing spoon extract cactus and one teaspoon of almond oil until we get the strength of a homogeneous, and then placed on the skin for 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. 
Cactus and rose water
This is the recipe is perfect to get rid of dark spots and the effects of grain, so mixing one tablespoon extract cactus with one teaspoon of rose water until we get a homogeneous mixture, and then placed on the skin for 20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water, plus it can be used for this recipe also to lighten the skin and cleaning the pores of the skin through massage it for 3 minutes and then rinse with cold water. 
Video Benefits of Cactus Face
To learn more about the benefits of aloe vera face watched video.
- ↑ "The 23 Benefits of Cactus Plants (Ferocactus pilosus", Inetarticle.
- ^ أ ب "41 Proven Health Benefits of Cactus Leaves", drhealthbenefits.
- ↑ "11 Impressive Benefits Of Nopales", Organicfacts.
- ↑ SARAH KINONEN (2017-5-1), "8 Succulent-Infused Beauty Products to Keep You Hydrated All Summer Long"، Allure.
- ↑ "The 23 Benefits of Cactus Plants (Ferocactus pilosus)", Inetarticle.
- ↑ "What are the health benefits of cactus", the medical site.
- ↑ "Vitamin A Helps Reduce Wrinkles Associated With Natural Skin Aging", ScienceDaily.
- ↑ "Why We Recommend Putting Cactus All Over Your Face", Elle.
- ↑ "Secret models by Baan Alozia- agave syrup for the beauty of your skin in shape! Read about important details", her journal, 20/02/2015.
- ^ A b-Naimi Gori (12/17/2016), "aesthetic benefits of aloe vera", Journal of the Diet.
- ↑ KRISTIN COLLINS JACKSON (2015-12-1), "How To Use Cactus For Skin & Hair That's Perfectly Moisturized"، Bustle.
- ↑ Hanan optical (4/16/2017), "apple mask and aloe vera, grape anti-wrinkle", Journal of Diet.
- ^ A b T-Naimi Gori (10/18/2015), "Grips cactus - natural aloe vera for skin peeling Grips", Journal of the Diet.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!