- 1 Doom 1.1 Benefits doum ground 1.2 uses doum 1.3 Action Juice Dome
- 1.1 Benefits doum ground
- 1.2 uses doum
- 1.3 Action Juice Dome
Is doum of perennial plants that are classified as palm species, which is characterized by its form, which resembles the shape of an apple and Beslapth, also known as Albhish, Egypt is his native country, and is spreading in Sudan and Saudi Arabia, and is characterized by plant doum features the many therapeutic and nutritional characteristics, because it contains a lot fiber, vitamins, can also be the kernel drying and grinding to get it fine powder.
Benefits doum ground
- It contains a set of vitamins as vitamin B1, B2, and vitamin A, plus it contains niacin.
- It strengthens memory.
- It plays a major role in the treatment of respiratory diseases, asthma, and inflammation of the trachea.
- Treats prostate enlargement.
- It is used to treat hemorrhoids.
- It reduces high blood pressure.
- Treats disorders of the digestive system.
- Delay the appearance of signs of aging Kaltjaaid.
- It contains antioxidants, leading to strengthen the body's immunity, anti-cancerous diseases.
- It is home to the pain of the feet.
- Helps to get rid of baldness, handles the scalp problems, by putting on the head soaked.
- It protects the body from heart disease, Kalgeltat and atherosclerosis, as a result of lowering the level of LDL cholesterol in the body.
- It helps to treat mouth ulcers.
- It enters in the treatment of sexual disorders in men, increasing the number of sperm from men, and the treatment of low testosterone in men.
- It plays a role in blood purification.
- It is used to treat infertility in women, so by mixing a spoonful of pollen doum company, with a spoonful of honey, eating with this recipe on a daily basis.
- Treats skin diseases Kalphaq.
- It is used in the treatment of sore throat.
- It deals with heatstroke.
- Bladder treats heartburn and bloody urine.
- It helps regulate the level of sugar in the blood.
- Contains a high proportion of fiber, which leads to increase the feeling of fullness, and thus weight loss.
- It contains compounds that facilitate the process of digestion.
- Enters the installation of toothpaste.
- Doum leaves are used in the work of ropes and chains.
- Enters in the manufacture of paints and plaster, and in the preparation of some types of pigments.
Action doum juice
- Soak doum in water for seven hours or more with mobility from time to time.
- Placed after hours of soaking in the refrigerator if it is hot, then put on the fire a little bit even heated while avoiding boiling.
- Raise the pot from the fire, then add sugar to build on the desire.
- Leave the mixture to cool down, and then half, and put it in the refrigerator until you use it, it is best to drink it as soon after you put it in the refrigerator to avoid damaged.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!