- 1 vitamin B complex
- 2 benefits of vitamin B complex
- 3 damage to vitamin B complex
- 4 deficiency symptoms of vitamin B complex
- 5 doses of vitamin B complex
- 6 sources of vitamin B complex
- 7 References
Vitamin B complex
Vitamin B complex is a group composed of eight essential vitamins needed by the body; It is a group of vitamins soluble in water, which means that the body does not store them, but must be obtained through the daily diet, it is worth mentioning that there are several factors that may increase the body's need to these vitamins; Such as age, pregnancy, food choices, medical conditions, heredity, medications, which recourse may require the use of dietary supplements to meet the body's need of them,  also plays a vitamin B complex an important role in maintaining health, and affects the energy levels in the body, and metabolism of cells, and contributes to maintaining brain function. 
Benefits of vitamin B complex
B vitamins has many health benefits, leads each vitamin separately certain functions in the body, so as follows: 
- Vitamin B 1: or what is called Balthiaman (in English: Thiamine); Which helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy, as it is essential for the nervous system, muscle, brain, and maintain the health of cells, in addition to its important role in the process of evolution and growth of cells.
- Vitamin B 2: or what is called Balraipovlavi (in English: Riboflavin); Which helps to produce energy from food, and to maintain healthy skin, eyes, and nervous system, as it works with the rest of the B vitamins to convert vitamin B6 to form usable, also it contributes to the production of vitamin B-3.
- Vitamin B-3: or what is called niacin (in English: Niacin); Which helps to produce energy from food, and improves skin health, digestive and nervous, as it is important for the production of hormones, manufacture and repair of the genetic material in the body.
- Vitamin B-5: the so-called pantothenic acid (in English: Pantothenic acid); Which helps to produce energy from fat and carbohydrates, and contributes to the production of hormones in the adrenal gland and nerve vectors, as it is essential for the production of red blood cells and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B-6: or what is called Balbaradoudi (in English: Pyridoxine); Which helps the body to use carbohydrates and protein from food, store and in the form of glycogen (in English: Glycogen) in the liver and muscles, it also plays an important role in the production of neurotransmitters and hormones that affect mood and regulate the biological body clock, and in addition to that it helps manufacture of hemoglobin; A substance found in red blood cells that carry oxygen in the blood, it also contributes to the functions of the brain and the immune system.
- Vitamin B 7: or what is called biotin (in English: Biotin); Which is essential for the manufacture of fatty acids, it also keeps the hair and bone health, and stimulates growth, and contributes to the production of energy from carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
- Vitamin B 9: or the so-called folic acid (in English: Folic acid); Which helps the body to manufacture red blood cells, and contributes to reduce the risk of congenital malformations in the brain and spine of the fetus, as it helps cells to form DNA (in English: DNA).
- Vitamin B-12: the so-called Eopalaman (in English: Cobalamin); Which maintains the health of the nervous system, red blood cells, and it is important in the metabolism of protein, and the formation of DNA, red blood cells.
Damage vitamin B complex
Getting vitamin B complex food does not cause any problems; Where it is not stored in the body and poses through the urine,  but it can be food Mkmlath can cause some health problems; So it is advisable not to overdo it, and unwanted health symptoms that may be caused by high doses of vitamin B complex recall the following:  
- Feeling very thirsty.
- Blurred vision (in English: Blurry vision).
- Abdominal cramps.
- Increased urination.
- The color of the urine turned bright yellow.
- High levels of sugar in the blood, vomiting, redness of the skin, liver damage when taking high doses of vitamin B-3.
- Nerve damage, sensitivity to light, skin problems and painful, when taking high doses of vitamin B6.
Therefore it is advisable when you need to use dietary supplements to choose reputable brands, which tested its products by organizations; Such as the US Pharmacopoeia compound (in English: US Pharmacopeial Convention). 
Symptoms of deficiency of vitamin B complex
Although eating an integrated diet contributes to getting the body's need for vitamin B complex, but some people may be infected Bnqs, and deficiency symptoms of vitamin B complex as follows: 
- Skin rash.
- Abdominal cramps.
- Cracks around the mouth.
- Peel off the lips.
- Swelling of the tongue.
- Fatigue and a feeling of weakness.
- Feeling confused.
- Tingling feeling in the feet and hands.
Vitamin B complex doses
Some people may have to use dietary supplements that contain vitamin B complex; Such as the elderly, people who suffer from poor absorption or other chronic health conditions, disorders, or who are receiving parenteral nutrition (in English: Parenteral nutrition), and while clarifying comes to amounts recommended daily vitamin B complex according to the stages of age: 
Sources of vitamin B complex
There are many types of foods that contain vitamin B complex, and the mention of the most important are the following: 
- Fish; Such as salmon.
- Green leafy vegetables; Such as spinach.
- the milk.
- Meat; Such as beef, chicken, and turkey.
- Oysters, mussels (in English: Mussels).
- Legumes; Such as peas, chickpeas, beans.
- Yeast food.
- Fortified breakfast cereals.
- Sunflower seeds.
- ^ أ ب ت Jillian Kubala (07-06-2018), "B-Complex Vitamins: Benefits, Side Effects and Dosage"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 09-12-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Emily Cronkleton (02-04-2018), "Why Is Vitamin B Complex Important, and Where Do I Get It?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 09-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Cathy Wong (30-09-2018), "The Benefits of B Complex Vitamins"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 09-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Vitamin B Complex", www.healthcommunities.com, 23-01-2013، Retrieved 09-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Marsha McCulloch (11-10-2018), "15 Healthy Foods High in B Vitamins"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 09-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!