- 1 dates and milk
- 2 benefits and harms diet of dates and milk 2.1 Benefits of diet dates and milk 2.2 Diet damage dates and milk
- 2.1 Benefits of diet dates and milk
- 2.2 Diet damage dates and milk
- 3 tips to lose weight healthily
- 4 nutritional value of the pass
- 5 The nutritional value of milk
- 6 References
Dates and milk
The milk of useful foods for humans because it contains a lot of useful nutrients, such as protein, calcium, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, potassium, and magnesium, in addition to probiotics (English: Probiotics); A palm is a type of beneficial bacteria that are naturally found in the digestive system, and there is some evidence showing that some strains of these bacteria may help to support the immune system and digestive health, but for passing it is the fruit of a tree grown in many areas tropical in the world, and is fresh dates are small in size and ranging in color from bright red to light yellow, can distinguish dried from other dates through its appearance, it was wrinkled, it means that he was subjected to drought, but if smooth it is fresh, it is worth mentioning that dates has a sweet taste and contains important food items.  
Benefits and harms diet of dates and milk
Benefits of diet dates and milk
Supports weight loss on calorie calorie consumption less than needed by the body in order to burn fat rather than store it, it should be noted that the intake of foods contribute through their entry in calories account when eating one serving of them, in addition to its impact on the level of appetite and satiety, and although so there is no one specific food can lead to the loss of abdominal fat, but it contains some nutrients may contribute to it, and that dieting is weight loss when an exception of some nutrients (in English: Fad diet) may lead to health problems in the long run, it is therefore recommended to contain dieting on various food items, such as: low fat protein, complex, such as carbohydrates and whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fat and good, such as fatty acid omega-3 found in fish, and monounsaturated fat, such as those There are nuts in.  
The foods that may contribute to weight loss milk; It found that it may help to burn fat while maintaining muscle mass, it is also rich in calcium main sources who found it contributes effectively to promote fat burning, and reduce the body's production of fat new as noted by one of the studies, as is the date of the food help to lose weight because it contains a high amount of fiber, which leads to increased satiety for a long time, by regulating hormones affecting appetite, which reduces hunger, and contain fruits in general, including the dates on the essential vitamins and minerals that help to obesity prevention and control weight.   
Damage diet of dates and milk
The diet of dates and milk from the harsh diets because of the lack of calorie intake of calories in it compared to the amount of calories needed by the body, which leads to a significant risk to human health in the long term, including the following: 
- Reduce the rate of metabolism: that you follow the diets that contain fewer calories than the body needs regularly leads to reduce the amount of burning calories by 23%, in addition to causing special muscle mass loss if the diet protein content slightly, with lack of exercise, and it should be noted that this explains why the restoration of 80% of body weight once you stop the diet followed, which makes maintaining weight loss in the long term is difficult.
- Feeling tired and lack of nutrients: to lower the content of these diets from carbohydrates, as they may not provide sufficient amounts of fine, such as folate, or vitamin B 12 food, or iron, which in turn leads to anemia and extreme fatigue, and other nutrients that diets lead to these incompleteness: Protein: as if not eating enough foods rich in protein, such as meat, fish, beans, peas, lentils, nuts, seeds may cause loss of muscle, light hair, breaking nails. Calcium: as refraining from the consumption of foods rich in calcium, such as: green leafy vegetables, and fortified milk, may reduce bone strength and increases her risk of fractures. Vitamin B-7 and B 1: where the lead few whole grains, legumes consumption, eggs, and other sources of vitamin B group to peel off the skin, hair loss, and muscle weakness. Vitamin A: The failure to eat foods that are essential sources of vitamin A, such as: organ meat, or fish, or leafy vegetables, or fruits and vegetables orange color, may cause weakness of the immune system, causing permanent damage to the eye. Magnesium: where the form of whole grains, nuts, leafy vegetables and essential sources of magnesium, and cause them not to supply enough to migraine headaches, muscular tension, irregular heart beats.
- Protein: as if not eating enough foods rich in protein, such as meat, fish, beans, peas, lentils, nuts, seeds may cause loss of muscle, light hair, breaking nails.
- Calcium: as refraining from the consumption of foods rich in calcium, such as: green leafy vegetables, and fortified milk, may reduce bone strength and increases her risk of fractures.
- Vitamin B-7 and B 1: where the lead few whole grains, legumes consumption, eggs, and other sources of vitamin B group to peel off the skin, hair loss, and muscle weakness.
- Vitamin A: The failure to eat foods that are essential sources of vitamin A, such as: organ meat, or fish, or leafy vegetables, or fruits and vegetables orange color, may cause weakness of the immune system, causing permanent damage to the eye.
- Magnesium: where the form of whole grains, nuts, leafy vegetables and essential sources of magnesium, and cause them not to supply enough to migraine headaches, muscular tension, irregular heart beats.
- The possibility of reducing fertility: as follow diets low-calorie negatively affect fertility significantly especially among women, as the levels of estrogen hormones (English: Estrogen) and Almhloten (English: luteinizing hormone) dependent upon the process of ovulation depends on the calories consumed, possible signs of fertility decline is the irregular menstrual cycle, while for men, the number of studies available on this small side, but the researchers also believe that the acute shortage of calories may also affect the function of reproductive men, but there is still a need for studies scientific proved.
- Weak bones: may cause severe decline in the rate of calories to reduce the levels of both estrogen and testosterone, causing a lack of bone formation, and increased risk of exposure to fractures.
- The possibility of a weakened immune: as the low calorie intake may increase the risk of infection and disease, especially if Souhb physical activity is hard.
- Other health problems: it has caused the emergence of common diet some symptoms, such as: dehydration, nausea, headache, and constipation. 
Tips to lose weight healthily
It is recommended to consult a doctor to lose weight where the person can provide a safe and effective nutritional plan, and there are some tips to lose weight, which according to the following: 
- Eat breakfast on a daily basis.
- Various food consumption.
- Reduce consumption of sugar in the diet.
- Reduce sweetened beverage consumption by avoiding soft drinks.
- Interest in the size of the food ration and access to food item card.
- Exercise at a rate of 30 to 60 minutes by 4 to 6 times a week.
The nutritional value of the pass
The following table shows some of the contents of 100 grams of pass Deglet Nour (in English: Deglet noor): 
The nutritional value of milk
The following table shows the nutritional content in 100 grams of plain yogurt low in fat: 
- ↑ Elaine Magee, MPH, RD (25-5-2019)، "The Benefits of Yogurt"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 24-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Elliott (25-5-2019)، "8 Proven Health Benefits of Dates"، www.healthline, Retrieved 24-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب JESSICA BRUSO (26-5-2019)، "How to Lose Belly Fat With Yogurt"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 24-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Losing Weight Without Fad Diets", www.webmd.com,1-06-2018، Retrieved 10-06-2019. Edited.
- ↑ YOPLAIT (26-5-2019)، "New study finds yogurt may help burn body fat"، www.eurekalert.org, Retrieved 24-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ JANET RENEE (26-5-2019), "Are Dates Good for Weight Loss?"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Alina petre (25-5-2019), "5 Ways Restricting Calories Can Be Harmful"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 24-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Weight loss and fad diets", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au,8-2011، Retrieved 10-06-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Nutrition for Weight Loss: What You Need to Know About Fad Diets", www.familydoctor.org, Retrieved 10-06-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09087, Dates, deglet noor", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov,26-5-2019، Retrieved 26-5-2019.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 01117, Yogurt, plain, low fat", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov,26-5-2019، Retrieved 26-5-2019.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!